Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Come As "The God Of Chosen" - Lynda Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Come As "The God Of Chosen" - Lynda Exposed (2169 Views)

Could This News Be True Involving Pastors Of Chosen Church In Rituals??? / God Of Chosen At It Again!!! Strikes Two Ritual Killers Dead Via Thunder / @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Come As "The God Of Chosen" - Lynda Exposed by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
[color=#000000]
Rumours spread faster than Air!
The recent Accusations by Lynda & her Cohorts thru Social Media & Compact Disc is Termed as Accusing God for Anointing Pst.Lazarus Muoka as False.
Can any Human being Question God? GOD Principles are Righteousness & Holiness wtout which No Man can see the Lord.
His Servant "Muoka" is a Tool in his Hand to Revive Saint for his Early Coming.
i urge you All to regard the Truth dearly as u Read ur Bible.God purpose for us is beyond Prosperity Preachings.
Re: I Come As "The God Of Chosen" - Lynda Exposed by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
As a Bible Students,i propel U to comprehend what Jesus said in Matthew12:25-26. Can a Kingdom Divide itself?
If Pst.Muoka was a Servant of the Devil,Devil would have Ordered Him to Stop his Mode of Preachings from Pure Undiluted words of Holiness & Righteousness to Prosperity Messages.
He that has Ears,let them Hear.
as an Individual or Church criticizing & promoting Evil against a Servant of God as Pst Muoka,i pity U...Judgement is Nigh
Re: I Come As "The God Of Chosen" - Lynda Exposed by georjay(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
NEXT
Re: I Come As "The God Of Chosen" - Lynda Exposed by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Persecutions as this by Lynda is inevitable for any True Ministry of God to Strive.
The End justify the Means!
In Matthew 5:10-12...Victory comes after Persecution.
at the Long Run,Lynda & her Cohorts are only Promoting The Lord's Chosen Church even to Unknown Remote Villages.
Nigerians are Good at Judging but Matthew7:1 condemns It
Re: I Come As "The God Of Chosen" - Lynda Exposed by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
If one does the Will of God & Prosper,is that a Crime?
Matthew7:21 says Not every One that saith Unto Me,Lord,Lord shall enter into the Kingdom Of Heaven but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in Heaven.
Do u have Heaven in View in whateva things u do On Earth?
Do u church Promote Holiness & Righteousness?
How Conscious are U or ur Church towards making Heaven?
Re: I Come As "The God Of Chosen" - Lynda Exposed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
GOD knows those that are Truely His?
his Words in Matthews7:20 & John2:25 Affirms That.

Be careful with what & how u speak against God's True Servant because Matthew12:36 says u wil give Account of urself in the Day of Judgement.
Avoid God wrath on the Judgement day-Matthews7:23 cos Its Impossible for Any Man in Spirit or Physical to Worship Two Masters-Matthews6:24
Re: I Come As "The God Of Chosen" - Lynda Exposed by amaralizzy40y: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
My brother u are right, whosoever dat curse my pastor shal be curse, and whosoever bless my pastor shal be bless. Chosen is first class, take it or live it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Israel The Most Brutal And Heartless State In The Race Of Human Being / Has Pastor Osinbajo Fulfiled Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy? / Why We Hate Going To Church –p-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.