Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? (12610 Views)

Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Perfecter4real(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
I worship God because is one thing i must do and thats why i was created and also because i love Jesus.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Samunique(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
THE JOURNALIST: What if u are told dat heaven is not 4 u? U will stop serving God I guess. Here is a news flash 4 ya, blessed are the meek ones, 4 dey shall inherit d earth..........d righeous shall inherit d earth, and dey shall enjoy d exquisit delight in it..........so 4get abt heaven guyz, if u worship God 2 make heaven, 4get it because d truth of God's word and His love is not in u!
Hmnnnn! JW with their doctrine.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by EasternLeopard: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Those who wants to make heaven most times do so out of fear 4 hell. If God deletes hell, they will abandon Him. So lets serve God out of love 4 Him and everything pertaining to Him.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Oyinprince(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Kirinwa:
With all this confidence how will you feel when told Depart!I know you not.Many shall be disappointed on the last day.It's just the grace of God.
Dats y we really nid to luv im more nd grow in his knowledge
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Otolorin4real(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
I am serving God cos of whom he is... The only true God who made heaven and earth,through the only acceptable way which is Jesus the only son of God.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Zikdik(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
demelza:
This has to be one of the best explanations for going to heaven. I love it.
You are so right, a place that has streets paved with gold will definitely be one hell of a place.
Religion is really a blindfold,literally.You mean you didn't see the sarcasm in his post?
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by todayguest(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
It is the primary purpose of our lives. To serve him and doing his will. Again, it is choice. Some wants to inherit the earth, but I love heaven, bcus Jesus promised it. However, paradise conditions here on earth or up in heaven were Jesus resides and rules is by far better than spending eternity in hell. Baba God thank you for the knowledge of you, and the One you sent-Jesus Christ.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by whao: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
@Kitay My question is this!
Do we serve God because we want to make heaven and not go to hell?
Or because we love Him.
To me, it should be because of the later, because when we love, we can do anything †̥o keep it growing and going.
Jesus said, Loviest thou me?

I wish people know when they talk of I love Jesus! Jesus said if you love me you will do my will (Gal 5:19-21) and any one who took part in any of these will not inherit the kingdome f heaven! Period. If you want to goto heaven love Christ be obeying His will and command. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
idedan: I serve God because I love him.

You think you are serving God because you love Him. As true as it may sound and as difficult it is for someone to prove you understand giving that we are referring to emotions here. Still, I can authoritatively tell you that you are not serving God because you love ( that's if there is anything like love other than what we make up) but because you love yourself first. Look at it this way; what do you think God would loose if you don't love Him? Nothing dear, according to the Bible, you are the only one that stand to loose everything. How best can you insure yourself from such if not by loving Him and abiding my Him commands.

I guess I can still stretch this if try to disagree!!!
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by ajanaku2(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Biggie things...

When I die, phuck it, I wanna go to HELL...'Cos I'm a Piece of $hit, it ain't hard to phuckin' TELL...

It doesn't make sense going to Heaven with the goodie-goodies dressed in White; I like Black Timbs and Black Hoodies...

In Heaven...God'll probably have Me on some real strict $HIT...No sleeping all day, No gettin' My Dicck LICKED...

Hangin' with the goodie-goodies, loungin' in paraDISE, phuck that $hit, I wanna tote Guns and shoot DICE...

I'm sick of B!tches HAWKIN', I'm sick of Niggers Lyin'...Matter of fact, I'm sick of TALKIN'...

1 Like

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Revolva(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
orgasticdance: No thanks. Heaven will be worse than Noth Korea. Imagine a place where u cant booze, u cant smoke ganja, u cant have org.ies, u can't play Call of Duty wit ur mates, only praising and worshipping one yeye muppet dicktator morning and night, no tanks, i'll rather chill wit my hip demons and satan in hell any day

[Verse 1: Notorious B.I.G.]
When I die, Bleep it I wanna go to (hell)
Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit' the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict shit
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my dick licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
Bleep that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice
All my life I been considered as the worst
Lyin' to my mother, even stealin' out her purse
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion
I know my mother wished she got a fuckin' abortion

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/notoriousbig/holdyahead.html
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
MAYOWAAK: A Coup was attempted which led to Lucifer being thrown down from heaven. Now how do you know another coup hasn't occured....a successful one this time, and the god you know has been overthrown and replaced by another god? The last record is 2000yrs old, and obviously there is no way to know what has been happening in "heaven".

Maybe a tyrant has overthrown the god in whose tenure the bible was written, so which god are you worshipping? Or is it the office of "god" you worship and not whoever sits in it?

This right here,,Typical lies and deceit of the devil, gives you juicy stories that make you think twice. That's where God tests your true faith.

Now to the answer... Aslong as the sky is still blue, Aslong as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west and knows when to give way to the moon, Aslong as the stars still light up the sky, Aslong as seasons come and go at their appropriate time. And Aslong as the devil is still trying to use people like you to drag others to hell. GOD IS STILL GOD and he will never change.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by maanma: 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
musKeeto: I don't care much for heaven. Maybe just the climate..

Hell will be a much fun place.. Heaven is for zombies.
May God forgive u. As for me I want to make heaven n I know I love God that is why am serving God.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by oildude(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2013
grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by medamillion(m): 12:58am On Sep 02, 2013
Do Christians really serve GOD or Jesus instead?. it baffles me alot when good things happen to christians they thank Jesus rather than thank God who has really done...people of trinity, please explain this.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by holypower(m): 1:13am On Sep 02, 2013
I serve GOD because He formed me to serve HIM and to shew forth HIS praises

"This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise." (Isaiah 43:21).
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by blessed4ever: 5:39am On Sep 02, 2013
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'GOD HAS THE ANSWER', in Eagle Square Abuja this weekend, 7th & 8th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by luluosas(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2013
Yes, the ultimate goal is to make heaven but the most important reason I serve God is because I LOVE HIM (JESUS) so much.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Mjjordan(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2013
u serve God because u love hm alone??!!hell no..let me dash u somtin,d only way u can serve God well is to serve hm because u fear hm.nw think!
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Whaledog: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2013
no heaven,never exist.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by bolargeez(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2013
musKeeto: I don't care much for heaven. Maybe just the climate..

Hell will be a much fun place.. Heaven is for zombies.

Nigger u are raw. But truly it would be much fun to be in hell with dbanj or baba fela than to be in heaven with some su with zero sense of fun. Word...
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2013
MAYOWAAK: I have changed my mind. I am going to Heaven!
so God created the entire universe and all life forms in 6 days but it's taking him 2,000 years to prepare heaven. It's going to be one hell of a place!
you sarcastically fu©ked up with the use of the bolded.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Kitay(f): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2013
For all those u tink Love God is out of place of or impossible.
Love is a universal set here. Every other thing are subset. Even Fear, Worship, is a subset.
U cannot do others geninuely do the subset without the uniserval. Anytime any day, you cannot praise, worship fear, serve without love.
Selah
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Emy2gbasky(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2013
. This is about the claim that "IF YOU
LIVE A GOOD LIFE, YOU WILL GO TO
HEAVEN".
IS THAT TRUE?
1) When Adam and Eve were
created, where were they living?
2) At where was the place located, "HEAVEN
OR EARTH"?
NOW CONSIDER THIS ILLUSTRATION:
A man in his own house, have a
houseboy who lives in the boys
quaters in the house with him. It
happened oneday, that the
houseboy broke the only offensive
rule given to him by his master,
which has the result of lossing his
job on the day that rule is broken.
The master then descided to sack
him.
But, one thing is that, the boy has
nowhere to go except his master's house.
This boy then brought someone
whom he knows that his master
loves and respects so much, so as to
help him beg his master.
The master then took a breath and
said to him "I HAVE DESCIDED NEVER
TO ACCEPT YOU BACK TO THIS
HOUSE AGAIN, 'BUT' BECAUSE OF
THE PERSON YOU CAME WITH, I WILL
TAKE YOU BACK".
Now my questions are like this:
1)Willl the house boy, because he came back to beg him,
now live with his master in his master's bedroom?
2) Why will you go to HEAVEN when
you die after living a good life on
earth?
3) Now, if you go to Heaven because
you lived a good life on Earth, WHO
WILL MAKE USE OF THE, EARTH
SINCE THE WICKED WILL BE
DESTROYED?
4) If you go to Heaven after death,
WHY JUDGEMENT or RESURECTION again?
DON'T ALOW YOURSELF TO BE
DICIEVED BY ANY BODY.
MAY THE GOOD GOD JEHOVAH SHOW YOU
THE RIGHT WAY.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Adanyebe(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2013
I am serving GOD.... Becuz of his love for me and all d great wonders on earth he has created.... Even if I don't make heaven.... I will be glad for knowing somebody like him exist and his love for me I will always cherish till death.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Isodice: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2013
dunmorris: me too has the tiopic implies lipsrsealed me too has the tiopic implies
WTF!!??
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Ryda(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2013
Blue diamond: Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto you,right? At least that's what the Bible says but how many of us serve/worship God because we crave to make heaven?
Many accepted Christ for the sake of miracles,material things or just for whatever reason.
So truly why are you serving God?
I'll tell you mine;
1.i was brought up to know there is God
2.i feel by servin God i can get wateva i desire,wether material or wateva
that was before but now that i knw better,am aiming to make heaven?
So over to you guys.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by godman01(m): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2013
No. I serve Him because of who He is and what He has done.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2013
That's me in the corner - That's me in the spotlight - Losing my religion ....
I'm secular, tell the hecklers seckle down
Religion creates division Like my Maybach partition n God is my chauffeur...
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Danchu(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2013
When i was young i was taught to have the fear of the lord in my heart and to always do His will but now my priority is to make heaven inwhich i believe the lord has already made me. a citizen of His kingdom will forever sout haleluyah!!!
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Howto: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
i serve God because i love him and i want to make heaven.I also serve because i want his plan 4 my life to come to pass.
Re: Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? by Dewze(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Flyboy Zee: Secondly, Christians, most especially Nigerians go to church for miracles and breakthroughs, thus making it very easy for fraudsters to con them of their hard earned cash. From the foregoing, it is abundantly clear that they are not interested in making heaven, rather they seek to be blessed here on earth abundantly so that people would know that they are worshipping a "true and living God". Thus, disregarding Christ's admonition that it is easier for a carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to make heaven, yet Nigerian Christians want to be rich.

As for me, I stopped going to church from the day I discovered that if I continue to mingle with such people who call themselves Christians, believes in tithing because of the so called blessings attached to it and are hypocrites of the highest order, I would never make heaven.

Standing alone is not exactly thesame thing as standing out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Must Not Speak Ill Of Men Of God / This Infallibility Question / How Nigerian Christians Make Their Pastors To Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.