Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? (43996 Views)

How To Change Your Ip Address Using Mozilla Firefox Browser / Mozilla Firefox Vs Google Chrome Which Is Better? / Google Browser Challenges Microsoft: Google Chrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
ask html5.com wink
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Joel3(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
it seems google chrome is leading. let watch and see. the end justify the means.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Trut(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Comodo Dragon and Ice Dragon are the best browser. The browsers are highly FAST and SECURED in all aspect, especially Dragon.

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by bigfrancis21: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
My favourite browsers are Mozilla firefox on system and Opera mini on phone.

On system, Mozilla is the fastest. It loads a page more faster than chrome. Its user friendly, easy to learn and manipulate, provides you with the ability to load up to 30 tabs at the same time, connects even when Google Chrome fails to connect etc.

However, it does has its disadvantages. Mozilla Firefox is not a safe browser. Only those in the IT field will know what I'm saying. Mozilla firefox is more easily hackable than Google chrome. It is quite easier for hackers to hack into your Mozilla firefox, copy your passwords saved on cache, and corrupt the Mozilla software than it is for Google Chrome. In other words, Google chrome is more safer than Mozilla firefox when it comes to privacy. Did I forget to mention that Mozilla firefox can catch up viruses easily and crash up? I've had to re-install my Mozilla firefox software several times because the previous one crashed/started misbehaving. I recently re-installed one for a friend 3 weeks ago, who his previous Mozilla Firefox was malfunctioning.

Generally, Mozilla Firefox is good for usage. I still use it anytime any day. However, when you need to visit certain websites that are known for hacking, you don't use Mozilla Firefox. Google chrome is what you need. Else, you'll be a victim of internet hacking which comes with its deleterious effects.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by horlabiyi(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Its Opera On Mobile And Commetbird On Lappy
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by onegig(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx: My life hasn't been the same since I discovered Google Chrome years ago!!

Firefox used to be the ish, but it crashes like no man's biz. And I've never been a fan of Opera, the interface isn't appealing to IT heads.

Chrome defo got the juice!
most things you guys don't know is opera pioneered most of the features in both fire fox and chrome. Just name it.. Is it private browsing, speed dials, multi tabs or even widgets? I guess most people just use their browser for just surfing . Opera is much more than that, There's no better tool for hacking than opera. Go figure. Let me take a screen shot of my opera browser for you to see. You would marvel.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by andyanders: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Google Chrome
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
onegig: Fire fox comes at a distant second. . If i list all what my opera does? You guys will marvel.

Nothing beats my opera. Its much more than just a browser. From mouse gestures, to built in note pad, wand for password management. As in opera is for advanced and unique users who knows what browsing the internet means. Also the opera cache is awesome. I open over 40 tabs let then load disconnect my connection, shut down my system and when i restart it my opera displays all the pages the way i left them. Tell me what beats this. I just dey start m. Don't let me mention other things like speed dials, customizable proxy settings, ability to disguise your browser as i.e , fire fox or even netscape.
d queastn z wich z de fastest,ur nt asked 2 list features
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Gwizatasie: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
sharap...uc browser is still the fastest ever and the most downloaded...go conduct ur research.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by UyiIredia(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
It depends. Overall I'll pick Opera. But Mozilla sometimes does better. Despite its claims I've not enjoyed the speed Chrome claims.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by dani1luv: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
uzername: [size=18pt]google chrome is d best of the three but world fastest web browser on pc remains torch. i dont nid utorrent or idm. torch browsing and download rate is similar to none[/size] [size=18pt]TORCH[/size]

Name of the weed you took? It sure has side effects
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Drdreluv: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
You can do aLl de above on mozilla
onegig: Most peeps don't know the lovely features on opera.. Let me give you another tip.. On opera you can turn off images of websites though all browsers can do this but do you know that on opera you could show cached images or even allow images on some tabs while disabling images for other tabs. This goes a long way in reducing data consumption by sites with heavy image content.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by midetinz(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
WOSILAT!(Ibadan version of Moxilla)

2 Likes

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by onegig(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
uzername: [size=18pt]google chrome is d best of the three but world fastest web browser on pc remains torch. i dont nid utorrent or idm. torch browsing and download rate is similar to none[/size] [size=18pt]TORCH[/size]
and what if i told you opera has an in built torrent downloader? Lol.#

#teamopera. . Lol
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by dokunbam(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
KnightsTemplar: Google Chrome.

On my lappy, I have chrome, firefox and IE (chrome always, then IE, firefox naahhh maybe sha grin grin
On android, I Have UC, chrome and dolphine browser ( but I use dolphine most then chrome sometimes)
I hate that UC, infact am going to remove it now

But chrome
No broswer like it
Its very simple
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Abagworo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
ehizo25: All things being equal, I think google chrome is faster than the others.

2 years ago, mozilla was faster but today belongs to chrome. Ie in opening never before visited websites.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by onegig(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
cerebral assain: d queastn z wich z de fastest,ur nt asked 2 list features
maybe you need to understand am still on point. Fastness does not entail how pages load alone it entails how flexible a browser is when using its other features.. Like whats the crash rate, the load time eetc
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by pekelepekele(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mozilla is very easy to use but not good for downloading because if your connection suddenly time out . You will have to start from the beginning .

Opera is good for browsing but better for downloading stuff , If your connection time out while downloading stuff through opera . Once you re-connect the download will resume from where it stops.

Google chrome its very plain and easy to use but you can't use proxies or socks with it . The best part of it is just that if you are browsing through google chrome with your gmail account log on . You can go to any other computer and resume all you have been doing on the previous pc
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Luga2013: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Moxilla firefox is d fastest on my PC. O boy, that guy does wonders 4me.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by GDLI: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
GOOGLE CHROME

Is d mother of all browsers,so long u r signed in with ur gmail! U can move around d world with ur document( google drive) bookmarks ,browser history etc! As soon as u sign into chrome in a different laptop everytn comes back 2 normal like u were using ur old pc.
U can also have multiple users signed into chrome @ d same time. Google chrome is d best!
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mozilla my first love, then chrome I'd rather use Crazy browser or Comet Bird than Opera and Internet Explorer.

Goggles Chrome would have been my favourite but I hate how it does when loading the page, the thing sef slow for eyes.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by onegig(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Drdreluv: You can do aLl de above on mozilla
which version please? I use both so i know what am saying. Individual control of image display on seperate tabs is what am talking about not general disabling.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by ginas: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Google Chrome..
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Bimpss(f): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Gwizatasie: sharap...uc browser is still the fastest ever and the most downloaded...go conduct ur research.

Pipe down!! Na fight?? Aren't people entitled to their opinion? Or must we all like uc browser?
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nothing, I repeat. ...nothing beats chrome in the mobile browsing experience especially the chrome for android. As for Pc, I may want to go with mozilla's Firefox. That's how I opine
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by crisycent: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
chrome
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
what is browser

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by dobosky(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Am supprise in this digital world people are still comparing opera, mozilla and Chrome. If u must know none of those is close to maxthon browser. Try maxthon and u will be supprise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? / Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt / Can My Wireless Keyboard Work With My Pc Without Using An External Receiver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.