Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Graphic Photo Of How Rapture Will Take Place - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Graphic Photo Of How Rapture Will Take Place (718 Views)

The Bible Clearly Shows That No Rapture Will Happen Now Or In Future / Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? / Rapture Will Take Place Anytime From Now!! Pls Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of How Rapture Will Take Place by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
I gave my life to Jesus today after I saw this picture (plus a conversation with a christian sister)

I finally decided that I was ready to go to heaven with Jesus Christ when the trumpet sounds. And yes, I can proudly say it, I accept Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour.

To the Nairalander who said Jesus is gay (he knows himself) repent now, Jesus loves you just like He loves sinners like me too.
Have you given your life to Christ?

Re: Graphic Photo Of How Rapture Will Take Place by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
cheesy

Re: Graphic Photo Of How Rapture Will Take Place by ninja4life(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hehe now some theist will now say religion is not built on fear,see dis guy converting to christianity because of d fear of imaginary hell,hmm na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? / Why Design Is Not A Plausible Theory For The Origin Of Our Existence / Is It Right For Christians To Eat Salla Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.