Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today (5280 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / "An Actress Introduced Me To Hard Drugs" - Terry G On Rubbin Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by Kaymisola(f): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Beverly Osu stepped out in a simple wine gown as she arrived Channels TV for her interview on 'Rubbin Minds' with Ebuka today.
I think the dress is lovely. She was styled by SWANKY SIGNATURE STYLING!
A video of their almost 20 minutes discussion will be uploaded soon but in the meantime, here are some of the major things she said...

On her sexual escapade with Angelo:
"I repeat that I never had sex with Angelo. He was wearing his boxer shorts, I was naked but we didn't do anything in the bathtub. Yes, I fell in love with Angelo, I didn't plan it. I blame myself for going that far with Angelo in the bath tub...It is about making money for both of us now"

On her relationship with 2shotz, she said "I used to date 2Shotz and I am not surprised he denied the abuse stories" and then she said "I have been single for a year and 6months" http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/beverly-osus-outfit-to-rubbin-minds.html

Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by Ichliebedich(f): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
She looks gud and decent
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by Francheezy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
See Aww she package dat her small b**by

1 Like

Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by demelza: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
She is pretty.
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by Gee001: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ά̥'s definitely λ hit. Money good ooo
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
She looks nice !
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by greatgod2012(f): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
I may not like that lady, Bev, but sure, i really love her dress or gown they call it.
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by greatgod2012(f): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
That type of gown is meant for decent ladies.

1 Like

Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by Isiterere(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Y she go wear that kind gown , the gown too dey decent for her type
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by flolancracker: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
greatgod2012: That type of gown is meant for decent ladies.
undecided like you haven't got some dirty deeds of yours..NOBODY's perfect.
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by gistyinka(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lovely dress...

www.gistyinka.com
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by johnstar(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
D gal take style fin o undecided, abi na bcus say she dey look her gadget undecided
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by matthennessy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Even with the decent outfit ... Ma eyes ar still starin at her like she's still naked ..buh y na !!!
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by bokoarerams: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
I and my darling bevery after the show

1 Like

Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by bokoarerams: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
A nairalander and bevery after the show

Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by Desloaaa(f): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Na the Uhuru tab wey she use all my vote collect be dat??
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by tellwisdom: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Spits undecided
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by scribble: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
this girls forehead runs amok of many natural laws

1 Like

Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
boko are rams: A nairalander and bevery after the show

Those shades make you look like a blind man lipsrsealed
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by seedord247(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
boko are rams: A nairalander and bevery after the show

woman tall pass you and you still have the guts to upload tha picture..... Tufiakwaaa undecided
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by preshiblinks: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
greatgod2012: That type of gown is meant for decent ladi

es.

abeg e don do sef,bev dis bev dat,yes she messed up buh lets tel ourselves the truth how many of us are virgins,weder we do it inside the house or in public,one tin hapened and that is FORNICATION.so lets leave it for God to judge
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by vetababy(f): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2013
Hit
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by kitakoli(m): 12:51am On Sep 02, 2013
preshiblinks:

abeg e don do sef,bev dis bev dat,yes she messed up buh lets tel ourselves the truth how many of us are virgins,weder we do it inside the house or in public,one tin hapened and that is FORNICATION.so lets leave it for God to judge
make u do ur own outside too na since all na fornikashun

1 Like

Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by swtme(f): 1:44am On Sep 02, 2013
I love her and her dress kiss
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by GeneralJ(m): 2:12am On Sep 02, 2013
scribble: this girls forehead runs amok of many natural laws

Which kind forehead, abeg that thing is at least a 7head
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by baynix(m): 3:15am On Sep 02, 2013
DAYUMMMMMMN!!! She's The New Tonto To Take Over N-Land!! sad sad Fuckkkit!! grin grin
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by shakur07(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2013
eyin aiye .yhu too bad na yhu go still complain if she con wear provocative dress .
Isiterere: Y she go wear that kind gown , the gown too dey decent for her type
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by shakur07(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2013
even ni ara ogiri[d wall side
preshiblinks:

Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by kidaberry(f): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2013
Desloaaa: Na the Uhuru tab wey she use all my vote collect be dat??
Na d Uhuru tab ur villagers wan invent mtcheww na Ipad
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by Enoquin(f): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
greatgod2012: That type of gown is meant for decent ladies.

I didn't expect this statement from you. That's a very unkindly thing to say to anyone regardless of their deeds. Let's not forget that Jesus is descended from Rahab.
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by Agozie48: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
It's definitely a HIT she looks so lovely and beautiful...
Re: Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today by Tholudee(f): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
IvyBlue:

Those shades make you look like a blind man lipsrsealed
grin grin u no nice at all o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital / Hot! Nigerian Police Officer, Uju Steps Out In A Very Short Gown. Photos / Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.