Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? (16893 Views)

Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi / Nigerian Youth Corpers Have You Been Paid Your Monthly Allowance? / 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by Meringe(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
FG has not paid any of its staff August salary. I think its same everywhere for FG staff . Corpers aren't exception. So, chill.

I learnt from a source that August salary might take a little time. So, manage ur sef well.
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by nijanigga: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Oil money is drying up,GEJ is mopping every single kobo in central bank to bribe politicians to execute his 2015 ambitions.Expect more delays in your salaries for a long time to come.

Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
in oyo state,allowee comes betw the 7th and 9th of a new month. So for us,its still early to panic
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by Cuteclem: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
August salary spent on PDP special convention

Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by Jaytee1985: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
No alert in imo yet
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by KDULAR: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
It's not only Youth corps member, All civil servants inclusive.
o
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by Chicolee(f): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
We've not been paid in Delta
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by LEXYCOM: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Wat is NYSC....?
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by kixo(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
We in Ogun state usually receive our alawee btwn 21st-24th...as @ 2day, no alert, secondly, FG hasn't paid any of its workers including the para military too. I sensed the salaries and allowances was used for the just ended PDP convention. On the contrary, everywhere de red 4 here oooo, alarm de tear persin..FG please ooo
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by olu4life(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Just got info that the allowance has been released today. So my fellow corpers,we should be receiving alert this week. Although i'm used to late payment from Oyo State. Less than 40 da¥'s to go.... ¥ipeeee
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by condralbede(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
It seems like none of d state hv received yet,we at Enugu hv nt heard d alert too.
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by ganja06(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
In kwara state we get our alaert frm 2nd week precisely frm 9th but this one u complaining this early hope our own no go b nxt month.
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by sben2308(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ogun too na same ooo cuz my fone never show alert oooo nd boiz r so damn broke...In short no CDS tomaro....
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by tankoemmanuel(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Corps members, I got to find out through a worker @ the office of the Accountant-General in Delta state that politicians use your money to do business, oil business. That's why you don't get paid as and when due.
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by Bimmey(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na sooh, no alert for people's paradise , C/Rivers
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by comsoy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Brethren in service to fatherland, I just received a text right now that my account has been credited with 19,600 naira. Guys! Check your phones NOW! Allawee don enter.
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by TTOPSON(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Just wondering why they were paying us earlier before....because now here in Ogun corpers are nt smiling
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by olu4life(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
comsoy: Brethren in service to fatherland, I just received a text right now that my account has been credited with 19,600 naira. Guys! Check your phones NOW! Allawee don enter.
Which state?
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by Glocee(f): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
El-shaq:
Nutin in katsina.. Ma biggst concern is not even da alawee,ma PPA wnts me to b sharin ma alawee wit dem. Hw can u work unda a person n d person doss not gv u a dine? #Nigerian corpers

I experienced that when i was serving in igedeland (Benue state ). It wasn't funny because i passed through thick and thin .
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by xmocrew(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abia never receive allowee corpers dey vex here..we never see allowee for august tomorrow nah pv signing for september..Nonsense country
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by kixo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
comsoy: Brethren in service to fatherland, I just received a text right now that my account has been credited with 19,600 naira. Guys! Check your phones NOW! Allawee don enter.
Mtseww...na once dem take de know fake corpers or undergraduate, since when alawee become 19600? Guy u nid drink hypo to bleach ur sense
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by donmatin(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
osun state nothing yet
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by barcaboi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kwara too haven't got theirs....not surprising; when even oda civil servants haven't been paid
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by gat2so(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
I dey stand put wait for the alert in EBONYI
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by asids55: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
I just received alert ohhhh!!! but my bank later messaged me say na mistake.. cry
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by kixo(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lol...omo u get mouth
asids55: I just received alert ohhhh!!! but my bank later messaged me say na mistake.. cry
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by olamikunle213(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
Corpers in Rivers never see anything too o.....my broda i don tire undecided
Re: Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? by Martini101(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nothing for Akwa Ibom yet! Corpers don dey trek like fulani cattle cos of lack of money !! The state alawe is anoda story entirely, nothing since May!!!

A thread for corpers posted to Ondo / Life As A Corper In Maiduguri. (faqs) / NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch 'A'