Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:32 PM

Guest User Account On My Laptop Does Not Have Access To Network/internet. Denied - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Guest User Account On My Laptop Does Not Have Access To Network/internet. Denied (1488 Views)

My Laptop Does Not Open Facebook / Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / My Laptop Does Not Detect New Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guest User Account On My Laptop Does Not Have Access To Network/internet. Denied by Joel3(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
i use window 7 ultimate, and i just create a guest user account, where guest can use since i need to keep administrator privately, but there are much access that is denail. guest cannot make use of so many things. e.g control panel access denial, network Internet access denial. at least i need internet should be able for this.

i can see my modem runing here, but when try to connect connection cannot be establish. i cant even find the network bar or logo.

i don't think they can even insult software there.

please help on what to do.
Re: Guest User Account On My Laptop Does Not Have Access To Network/internet. Denied by Joel3(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
.. front page
Re: Guest User Account On My Laptop Does Not Have Access To Network/internet. Denied by Joel3(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Guest User Account On My Laptop Does Not Have Access To Network/internet. Denied by tboy20017: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: Guest User Account On My Laptop Does Not Have Access To Network/internet. Denied by Joel3(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
problem solved, i understand that guess account is not set to use network. i create another account and it worked.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Help Of Where To Learn Computer Engineering / Help To Solve My Pc Problem / List Of Important PC Keyboard Shortcuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.