Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Help My Girl Friend Served Me Pepper Soup Egg!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help My Girl Friend Served Me Pepper Soup Egg!! (1022 Views)

Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics) / See What Was In The Food A Reputable Restaurant Served Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Girl Friend Served Me Pepper Soup Egg!! by Lakotai(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Please how do I tell my girl friend that the egg she fried for me was more of pepper soup?

Too much water, too much pepper, and the egg was like seed in the plate... You know?

I need your advise please...
Re: Help My Girl Friend Served Me Pepper Soup Egg!! by kennybelle: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Just ask her: honey (or wtever) how come u like so much pepper n water in fried eggs?
But seriously, u really need to let her know hw bad her cooking is in order 4 her to improve pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Garri The Most Staple Food In Nigeria / Easy Breakfast Recipe- Team Fitfam Friendly / Which One Is You This Weekend? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.