Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) (2767 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates His 54 Yr / Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
http://9jaflave..com/2013/09/photo-femi-fani-kayode-celebrates-pdp-break-up.html

It appears Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode is doing some kind of 'Galala' dance on hearing of the break-up of the Peoples' Democratic Party (PDP). It's interesting to note that he was a Minister of Aviation under President Obasanjo's PDP regime, now he is in the APC. Nigerian politicians, I don't understand!

Here is what he said on his social media account:

“A few months ago when I left them and joined the APC I said that the PDP was a sinking ship. For this I got the usual insults from the Goodluck lovers .

Today, with the dramatic walk-out and the formation and establishment of the new Atiku faction, the the Jonathan’s PDP has finally sunk. May her soul rest in peace.”

Chief Femi Fani-Kayode

http://9jaflave..com/2013/09/photo-femi-fani-kayode-celebrates-pdp-break-up.html

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by kelvincoll(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Speechless, FFK @ it again..SMH
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
As long as it makes him let the IBOs that doesnt owe him a dime be. For all i care he can top it up with GANGNAM STYLE.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
thief
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by Vado(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Suavity.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by tatosh: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2013
LMAO!! I think this nigga is going nuts
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by baynix(m): 12:45am On Sep 02, 2013
DAYUMMMMMMN!!! FFK Is A Commedian!! He Seems To Take Great Delight In Politics! I Love Him! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by albiol: 12:54am On Sep 02, 2013
The earlier APC distance themselves from this man the better this man is a political nuisance
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by kitakoli(m): 1:14am On Sep 02, 2013
embarassed
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 02, 2013
What a kid. PDP is a mega party with membership list never ending. I laugh at all these loud mouths and their king fani kayode.

A very hopeless bunch of loud mouths. PDP has been there yesterday, will be here today, and remain strong tomorrow. I can't wait to see the EFCC hound this fool into prison for his scam in the aviation ministry.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by agbameta: 2:11am On Sep 02, 2013
albiol: GEJ is a political nuisance

Fixed..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 02, 2013
Tusky44: What a kid. PDP is a mega party with membership list never ending. I laugh at all these loud mouths and their king fani kayode.

A very hopeless bunch of loud mouths. PDP has been there yesterday, will be here today, and remain strong tomorrow. I can't wait to see the EFCC hound this fool into prison for his scam in the aviation ministry.

what scam is that?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2013
All of them are just bird of the same feather, all of them has no ambition for we youth and nigerian at large. I wonder y some people will steal money that deir 5th generation cant even finish spendin while some nigerians cant even afford 3 square meal. Wonder y a concillor who is secondary skul graduate wil be collectin 300,000 while ph.d holders and teachers whom have spent 25 years or more should be takin less. Where dis country is goin really baffles me.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by akpanoka: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2013
Fani Kayode is celebrating Atiku's Misfortune becos the man was using his long Koboko to whip his wife and daugter. He sure has cause to celebrate

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by dridowu: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2013
I also celebrate d downfall of feedeefee
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by Italiano1: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2013
Bad belle will kill some people oo lol

leave the fine man in peace, at 52 he is in better shape than most of you in your 20s and 30s here and the ladies love him lmao. have you read Adaobis article on him? lol

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by Mcleo007(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2013
I just like this FFK of a man I swear! His grasp of seeming situations is epic I must say.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by iGeneral: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2013
Coza tinz
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by gleaf: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2013
As if him(FFK), is a living human being......mtshewwwwww!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by Mustay(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2013
Poor photo editing by the blog. Sell us another image
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by nku5: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
The dance of a serial underachiever who has found peace in the role of bigot in chief and bullshyte artistry. Lousy lawyer, shyte historian and failed minister
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by RagolisWater: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
nku5: The dance of a serial underachiever who has found peace in the role of bigot in chief and bullshyte artistry. Lousy lawyer, shyte historian and failed minister

. .and the phocker of Bianca OJUKWU.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by emmddy: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abati over to you
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by cashkid18(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
dont blame him bt blame d doctor dt prescribed d wrong drugs for him grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by Tingles(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
I like it when an individual's opinion becomes national news.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by nku5: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ragolis Water:

. .and the phocker of Bianca OJUKWU.

You wish. Una funny die! An entire race of men wankin to bianca's picture.FFK's igbo ex girlfriend chop him money come dump am for one small fine boy and FFK went mad writing hate speeches. Lol

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Is that him for real
Shapeless amoeba
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by Italiano1: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
nku5:

You wish. Una funny die! An entire race of men wankin to bianca's picture.FFK's igbo ex girlfriend chop him money come dump am for one small fine boy and FFK went mad writing hate speeches. Lol

grin grin grin

Does this include Raymond Nwankwo the father of her first born?

Open Ya eyes- Biancar's abuna is free for all and commonwealth abuna- it is for the enjoyment of all grin grin

Have you read Debe Ojukwu's statement- No be Yoruba call am Akuna and Ashawo ooo grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by nku5: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Italiano1:

grin grin grin

Does this include Raymond Nwankwo the father of her first born?

Open Ya eyes- Biancar's abuna is free for all and commonwealth abuna- it is for the enjoyment of all grin grin

Have you read Debe Ojukwu's statement- No be Yoruba call am Akuna and Ashawo ooo grin grin

I know say una ppl dey turn toto and prick matter to affairs of State. FFK is an unemployed attention seeker who failed at everything in life. Bianca can buy him and his family. Whether he self-services the skin off his balls or not.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo) by SterlingTowers(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
FFK is living the life check out the backdrop of his crib. Big one bro.

(1) (Reply)

15 Death After Saturday Downpour In Ibadan / Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu / OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.