Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why Has God Made The Cut-off Mark To Heaven Very High? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has God Made The Cut-off Mark To Heaven Very High? (660 Views)

What Has God Done For You? / Has GOD Given Humans Freewill Or Predestinated Humans?? / God Made Him Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has God Made The Cut-off Mark To Heaven Very High? by iluvweed(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
I personally think the Cut-off mark ( As in JAMB cut-off mark) to heaven is very high because sin is inevitable this days no matter how HOLY you claim to be!....And God said...you have to be BORN AGAIN or you go to hell fire...Omoooh!...and I also read a pastor visited heaven and said about Five thousand or more people die every minute and every minute they are judged at the Gate of Seperation...lol...He said only btw 5-10 people enter heaven per DAY while the rest go to hell every minute!....My conclusion...I think HELL must be really BIG to accomodate the multitude!....GOD PLS REDUCE CUT-OFF OOOOH!......... grin grin grin
Re: Why Has God Made The Cut-off Mark To Heaven Very High? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
iluvweed: I personally think the Cut-off mark ( As in JAMB cut-off mark) to heaven is very high because sin is inevitable this days no matter how HOLY you claim to be!....And God said...you have to be BORN AGAIN or you go to hell fire...Omoooh!...and I also read a pastor visited heaven and said about Five thousand or more people die every minute and every minute they are judged at the Gate of Seperation...lol...He said only btw 5-10 people enter heaven per DAY while the rest go to hell every minute!....My conclusion...I think HELL must be really BIG to accomodate the multitude!....GOD PLS REDUCE CUT-OFF OOOOH!......... grin grin grin
God admission list don come out?.. Since him get cut off mark
Re: Why Has God Made The Cut-off Mark To Heaven Very High? by Trophy4J(m): 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
If there is link to 'hate' this thread,I would have done so.U think GOD is man that changes standard due to favouritism or whatever?.Even earthly pursuits demand some consecrations & self denial.How much more HEAVEN?.It's left to you to make your choice

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Made The Cut-off Mark To Heaven Very High? by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 02, 2013
Go and read for this exam ---you don't when he will call you for post Jamb
Re: Why Has God Made The Cut-off Mark To Heaven Very High? by enilove(m): 2:02am On Sep 02, 2013
iluvweed: I personally think the Cut-off mark ( As in JAMB cut-off mark) to heaven is very high because sin is inevitable this days no matter how HOLY you claim to be!....And God said...you have to be BORN AGAIN or you go to hell fire...Omoooh!...and I also read a pastor visited heaven and said about Five thousand or more people die every minute and every minute they are judged at the Gate of Seperation...lol...He said only btw 5-10 people enter heaven per DAY while the rest go to hell every minute!....My conclusion...I think HELL must be really BIG to accomodate the multitude!....GOD PLS REDUCE CUT-OFF OOOOH!......... grin grin grin

You are right , hell has been enlarged to accomodate the population of those going there:
Isaiah 5:14 KJV
Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
Re: Why Has God Made The Cut-off Mark To Heaven Very High? by clip: 2:07am On Sep 02, 2013
God's cut-off mark is the lowest.the least and worst person can get admitted. He only came to sinners, to save them. He is also aware that our righteousness is not good enough.
Form collection : accept Him as The Lord of your life through your confession and declaration.
Exam: we are victorious through Him
Cut off: We are perfect through Christ. Yes we commit sin everyday but as long as repent of our sin and never go back . Then we work by faith to perfection through Him.
Re: Why Has God Made The Cut-off Mark To Heaven Very High? by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 02, 2013
clip: God's cut-off mark is the lowest.the least and worst person can get admitted. He only came to sinners, to save them. He is also aware that our righteousness is not good enough.
Form collection : accept Him as The Lord of your life through your confession and declaration.
Exam: we are victorious through Him
Cut off: We are perfect through Christ. Yes we commit sin everyday but as long as repent of our sin and never go back . Then we work by faith to perfection through Him.

brother may God clip blessings to ur lyf for that word
Re: Why Has God Made The Cut-off Mark To Heaven Very High? by luluosas(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2013
Is it really HIGH? I don't think so.
The last time I checked, believing, serving and obeying God is a choice which means, you are never cajoled into believing, serving and obeying God because of one promise or the other. But, you believe, serve and obey God and all His commands because you love Him.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Use The Death Of People To Praise "God"? / To All Deeperlifers / Is God Against Weed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.