Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! (1368 Views)

I Will Help Just 3 Persons On My Traffic Secrets / 3000 Traffic Is Enough To Generate Incomes? / How Can I Increase My Traffic?toplist,seo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by webincomeplus(m): 4:06am On Sep 02, 2013
[b]Hello Webmasters,

I created a new blog on April 20 2013, with the motive of targeting a purely Nigerian audience. After implementing some very simple surefire SEO tactics (which took me years to learn though), the blog's traffic grew rapidly. Most of the traffic is coming from Google (since almost ALL of the 25+ posts on the blog are ranking on Google's front page for the targeted keywords).

Now, the blog attracts at least 400-500 unique visits (from Nigeria) daily -- through Google of course. In fact, within the past 1 month, it had attracted over 16,000 unique visitors and generated over 25k page views (see attached screenshot).

I have applied for Google Adsense on three different occassions, but the blog hasn't yet been approved. Well I guess this may be due to the fact that there's not much content on the blog.

Now, this is where I need your help. HOW CAN I MONETIZE THIS BLOG? I have ideas of my own regarding this, but Adsense is the only one I can think of regarding this blog, since it's targeted at a Nigerian audience.

I'll greatly appreciate your ideas.

PS. I've attached a screenshot of the Google Analytics report as of last night.
[/b]

Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by folafola(m): 6:01am On Sep 02, 2013
post more content and pay a good attension to the complain given by google for not approving you and then re apply if not contact me we can struck a deal
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by hackynoni009: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2013
ecosms247•com for sale call me if
interested 0813-4734932
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by DualCore1: 7:00am On Sep 02, 2013
Keep aside the issue of monetizing your blog and focus on informing your audience and getting quality traffic, views and comments. Money making will fall into place when the time is right.
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by uboma(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2013
Dual Core: Keep aside the issue of monetizing your blog and focus on informing your audience and getting quality traffic, views and comments. Money making will fall into place when the time is right.

Wise advise...
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by empowerdex(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2013
i got approved with only 3 posts so i guess you just have to be patient, also please i need those youre strategies, im not getting traffic at all, thanks in advance
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by pisolution(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2013
hackynoni009: ecosms247•com for sale call me if
interested 0813-4734932
I will buy if you will sell it for N5,000. I don't need the website and even the hosting. All I need and what I'm ready to pay for is the domain name.
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by Insight2013(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Advertise 4 ad space free on trade stable and paid on popular nig websites. Apply to infolink and a number of google alternatives I will not want to pen down. Send a mail if u are interested in knowing odas. deleladun2013@gmail.com. My service is free, just want to help u out. Thks
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by webincomeplus(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
folafola: post more content and pay a good attension to the complain given by google for not approving you and then re apply if not contact me we can struck a deal
Yep, I'm planning to publish more content -- partly because I want the approval and partly because I want to boost my traffic. Thanks.
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by webincomeplus(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ Dual core, you're right on point.

@ Insight2013, I'm quite aware of the infolinks and other Adsense alternatives but none of them is a profitable as Google Adsense. I've tried Infolinks and Chitika in the past, and what I came to discover is that they're not suitable for blogs targeted at a Nigerian audience.
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by felixchip(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
If you need adsense account, I will get one for you within The next 5hrs. If you are interested, get in touch with me on felix_chip@ymail.com.
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by webincomeplus(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ Empowerdex, click on the link in my signature and read articles 8,9,10, and 11. You'll get all the secrets you need there.
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by empowerdex(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
@webincome thanks bruv.
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by webincomeplus(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
empowerdex: @webincome thanks bruv.
You're welcome.
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by FarmTech(m): 4:21am On Sep 04, 2013
Dual Core: Keep aside the issue of monetizing your blog and focus on informing your audience and getting quality traffic, views and comments. Money making will fall into place when the time is right.
Wrong advise. Monetize as soon as possible. His website is over ripe for monetization, don't wait. If adsense doesn't work out, try CPM networks
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by bros1234(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hey bro. Forget about google adsense. Try Media.net. If you get accepted, you'll make money big time. I run the two on my blog, www.fortune51.com and believe me, media.net is way better. Media.net pay via number of impressions on your blog and so on.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by hassinho707(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
webincomeplus:
@ Empowerdex, click on the link in my signature and read articles 8,9,10, and 11. You'll get all the secrets you need there.
Please, where can I find these articles?
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Webincomeplus.. My role model when it comes to the blogosphere... You're supposed to know what to do nah.. It's your field!
Re: Help! My Traffic Is Wasting! by webincomeplus(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2018
HenryDion:
Webincomeplus.. My role model when it comes to the blogosphere... You're supposed to know what to do nah.. It's your field!
It's an old thread, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Help An Amateur Blogger Out About To Get A Domain / How To Set Up Your Blog With A Free Domain Name L Dot.tk .ml .ga .cf / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.