Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

No Matter What - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Matter What (23526 Views)

*****no Matter What******* Chapter One / *****no Matter What******* Chapter One / Don't Quit No Matter What........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Plzz, comments and corrections are highly needed!

Thanks Bosses!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:26am On Oct 08, 2013
-56-

Not quite long after then, Bola and Tofunmi left Tomisin's place. Tomisin promised them she would get back to them to tell them the day the judgment will commence. Bola and Tofunmi parted at the junction, they were going to different places. Tofunmi went home while Bola waited at the junction to call Temitope.

She had thought if she should ask him of the address to his house, he would describe it to her. Temitope was surprised when he heard that he should describe his estate and home. He gave her a full description of the house and estate, Bola hurried home.

"What I'm putting on isn't tight enough for a guy to know I'm present." She thought it her.

It was Temitope and Tonia that were at home. Since Tonia heard about Raymond, she had been thinking on how he would get Temitope back to herself. She just got a place where she could start her I.T. It was the hospital where Temitope and Tomisin were admitted in she headed to for her to be trained.

Tonia alone was in the living room when Bola knocked at the door faintly. She stood up immediately to get the door. "Hello, who's it?" She asked peeping at the door hole.

Bola, with a surprised look on her, she was shocked there was a lady at home with Temitope. "Its me Bola, I want to see Tem...itope" she said, shuttering a little.

"Alright, let me get him." Tonia also wondered what a lady had come to do with Temitope at home. "Do I scold her and send her away?" She thought and stepped behind the bar. She picked the intercom and called Temitope's room.

"You have a visitor." She said and hanged up immediately.

Temitope walked down the stairs, he viewed Tonia from the stairs. Both looked at each other, Tonia pointed at the door. "She's out there." She said.

SHE? Temitope wondered who was that.

He got the door and let her in. He had forgotten that she told him she would come. She hugged Temitope immediately he opened the door for her. Tonia was shocked and annoyed, Temitope also wondered what was wrong, he didn't want to abuse her or do anything.

Tonia was looking at them, Temitope turned his head to look if Tonia was watching, she then quickly faced the novel she was reading. She was reading Tomisin's novel, she had been engaged with it since morning. Temitope smiled on seeing her reaction.

"Its alright." He commented and took off her hands.

'I'm here to greet you.'Bola uttered smiling.

'Then you are welcome.' Temitope replied.

'Don't you know that its wrong to keep a gentle lady standing?' Bola winked.

"I just hope this girl is not running insane with this winking of a thing." He thought.

'Ooh! That, come and have your sit here.' He pointed.

Tonia stood up immediately and went behind the bar, she called her room and left the phone on the bar, she hurried into her room, so she could be hearing whatever they discuss. She entered into her room and picked up the intercom phone, she was hearing all what they were saying, it was vivid. She smiled at herself. "How smart I am, no one can take him away from me, not even you BOLA or what did she call herself." She laughed faintly.

'I'm sorry for all that happened, Tomisin explained it all to me. That's why I've thought of coming to see you here.' She said, looking sad.

'Thanks, but why didn't you ask her the address to this place?' He asked.

'I forgot, she gave me your phone number and I couldn't just go back for it.'

'Oooh! Sorry.' Temitope's mind wasn't clear to her also. "What is this she is putting on also? OMG! She is aarrgghh..." He was complaining in him.

'So how far about the case on ground?' She asked smiling to Temitope.

'About those guys?'

Bola nodded in response to the question he asked.

'They will be visiting the court also, not so long from today.' He uttered.

'That's good, they should be.

Bola continued asking questions and gisting Temitope till she left. She had thought Temitope might drop her off at least the junction or at most home. Temitope only waved to her from the door, he went back upstairs.

Bola was just talking to herself as she was heading home. She was just laughing, making herself happy with her thoughts.

"I'm sure by the time I'm through with Temitope, he won't have any choice than to start going out with me, I have his cell phone number now, I know his house, I'm knowing him better. Can't stop imagining that his teeth! Oh my God, I wish they were mine. Ooops! I've forgotten to tell him he should tell Tomisin I came! Wdf! She sha can't kill me if she eventually knows." She was thinking home.

Temitope got back to his room, picked up his phone and called Tomisin. He explained all what happened to her, Tomisin was surprised. She asked if it was the cloth she wore to her house was the cloth she wore to his house and described it. She was vexed, on hearing that she came with another cloth, and with the description Temitope made, Tomisin concluded that was the best of her clothes.

Seun arrived back home after the call she made with Temitope. He smiled at Tonia, as if there was a good news.

"They will be visiting the court, next week monday dear!" Seun laughed out.

Tomisin didn't talk, she was wondering. "Dad, I don't want them to be jailed. Let's leave them." She uttered.

Seun was annoyed with what Tomisin just said. "Are you out of your mind? Have you short memory to have forgotten what those beasts did to you?" He exclaimed.

'Dad, its not easy to forget just like that but the bible says we should forgive and forget. Whenever whe quote our lord's prayer, we de even say it. So I don't wish they should face the law squarely.' Tomisin added, looking so sad.

Seun hissed and was on his way to the room when they heard a knock.

'Who's there.' Tomisin said and moved closer to the door.

FLORENCE.....

"Florence." Tomisin wondered. Seun was standing few distance from there, Tomisin look at the back to see his father, with the look of "should I open it" on her face. She eventually opened it and stared at her.

"Florence with a gun a knife a sword to eliminate."

Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2013
Mister Dan, Florence with gun, knife etc bawo? Plz upd8....... Z she foolish... And dt Bola too. Let her dat Akinpelumi sed If he lays his hands on her.. OMGness... Kip going, #still following#

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2013
Akinpelumi01: Mister Dan, Florence with gun, knife etc bawo? Plz upd8....... Z she foolish... And dt Bola too. Let her dat Akinpelumi sed If he lays his hands on her.. OMGness... Kip going, #still following#

Laugh no go kill me die just wait and c d next upd8...

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Laugh no go kill me die just wait and c d next upd8...

Lolzz, hp you've told ha sha? Wen are you upd8n? Did she kill dem?

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2013
Akinpelumi01:

Lolzz, hp you've told ha sha? Wen are you upd8n? Did she kill dem?

Lolz, wait and c sha... Busy reading 4 exams.
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:37am On Oct 10, 2013
Sorry 4 not upd8n ysterdae, m gonna av 2 upd8s OR more today...

_-thanks-_
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2013
-57-

Seun arrived back home after the call she made with Temitope. He smiled at Tonia, as if there was a good news.

"They will be visiting the court, next week monday dear!" Seun laughed out.

Tomisin didn't talk, she was wondering. "Dad, I don't want them to be jailed. Let's leave them." She uttered.

Seun was annoyed with what Tomisin just said. "Are you out of your mind? Have you short memory to have forgotten what those beasts did to you?" He exclaimed.

'Dad, its not easy to forget just like that but the bible says we should forgive and forget. Whenever whe quote our lord's prayer, we de even say it. So I don't wish they should face the law squarely.' Tomisin added, looking so sad.

Seun hissed and was on his way to the room when they heard a knock.

'Who's there.' Tomisin said and moved closer to the door.

FLORENCE.....

"Florence." Tomisin wondered. Seun was standing few distance from there, Tomisin look at the back to see his father, with the look of "should I open it" on her face. She eventually opened it and stared at her.

"Florence with a gun a knife a sword to eliminate." Tomisin thought in herself.

Florence came in, dressed in a casual dress. She only had her handbag with herself and nothing more. Tomisin's thought was wrong, she had been thinking the mother would resemble the son, she thought she would come with dangerous weapons to deal with her family.

Seun walked back, he bent so as to pass the dinning room. He bowed and greeted. "Good day ma." He uttered.

Florence was looking sad, like someone who has been dealt with. She went on her kneels immediately and wore a face of tears.

"This is not the time to greet sir, this is the time I need you to repay all what I've done for you. Please remember, when you were on the hospital bed dying, about the business, words of advice. Please, you've just got to help me out of this, he's the only son and child I have, his father died in Ghana. He almost died in Ghana too, I beg of you, please, you are the only person that can make this case die down like this. You know I'm into politics, in no time, the media houses would get the news. It might also be a sort of implication to Tomisin too. I beg sir, please.' She wept.

Tomisin had a sharp glance at her father, she was also sad, she was almost crying because of the story Florence narrated and how she helped her. She thought in herself for that day she was in the hospital and she came in to pay. She smiled again and tears rolled on her cheeks, it was a kind of pathetic scene because none of her politician could render her son out of the trouble he was in.

Seun's hands were down also, he remembered all the time he was in severe pain, and she brought her out. How he was in total business melt down and the only person that could help was FLORENCE.

"What do I do now?" He asked himself silently. Tomisin started staring at him.

'Alright, let's go to the D.P.0.'s office. Seun said, picked his car key and passed beside florence.

"Tha.... Than....thank yooo.... Thank you sir.' She stammered.

They hurried and got to the police station. They had to wait for few minutes before they could enter. The DPO was having some visitors with him that time. They entered on hearing they should.

They were offered seats, they all sat and the discussion started.

'I've come to see you again sir.' Seun uttered.

'Yes, I'm surprised seeing you here again. What is it this time?' He wondered.

'I wanna withdraw. I'm no longer interested in this case.' He said.

'What!' The man was shocked.

'Why are you surprised? I brought them here, I don't want it again. I want to bail them.' He added.

'The case has gotten to court already.' The D.P.O. uttered.

'Yeeeaaahh!' Florence shouted. "I'm in total soup!' She exclaimed.

'I'm a man of my words. I've seen my lawyer now and he told me I can still withdraw. So, I wanna withdraw. Na by force?' He said again.

D.P.O laughed. "Its not that easy as your lawyer said."

Florence opened her bag and brought out a sum of a hundred thousand naira. She stretched it to the DPO.

"Good, you know what I've been saying. Seargent!' He smiled.

The two guys were released to them and they left happily.

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
-58-

Raymond entered into the living room. He looked around as if its been long he came there. He walked down to sit, he had already prepared his mind that he was going to be severely abused and brushed by his mother. Florence also followed him in, she didn't speak a word to him till they got home, she still went upstairs into her room.

Raymond was worried. He wondered that his mother hasn't said a word to all he did. He followed her immediately into her room as she peacefully walked in.

"I'm sorry mum." He uttered from behind.

Florence didn't utter a statement, she walked into her room and locked up the door. Raymond was so worried.

Tolulope and his family were sitting at the dining when he started discussing with them. Christmas was already close, the new year would soon start.

"I've always wanted this to be a surprise. I want Temitope to go and have his master's degree in engineering." Tolulope said.

'Masters?' Tonia said, she was the first to be worried.

'Dad, that's cool, but why are you just telling me. You should have told me this since.' He spoke.

'Honestly speaking, I'm just hearing this for the first time. Tolu, why are you just saying this?' Olajumoke stared at him.

'Dear, that's a later talk. I'll tell you about it later. Although it was Akinwunmi Samson that called me some days back and discussed it with me. He stays in England and told me that he got my phone number from Yinka. Olayinka has never told me they do speak on phone, he was the one that asked after you Tope.' He said.

'Then, you just think I should go there?' Temitope said worrying. He dropped the spoon with him and really faced his father.

'All I'm doing, is for the benefit of you. He was the one who told me the advantages of having your masters. Although, getting employed won't be a problem to you as I know many people as possible that can assist you, but he insisted that you should do it because of its merits.' He added.

'Aarrggghhh! What is this?' Temitope murmured.

'Its a good news, just that its a sort of surprise to us.' Olajumoke smiled. "At least you'll leave the vicinity of this girl once again." She thought in her.

'Yeah, we thank God.' Tonia also added and smiled.

Temitope stared at Tonia and eyed her. He hissed quietly, stood up and went into his room.

Temitope laid on his bed, he was vexed. He received a call not quite long after then, it was Clement that called him. He called to tell him they would be coming to Nigeria the following day to visit him. Clement and the other room mates.

Temitope was happy hearing this. He was a bit relieved from the anger his father caused him. He dialed Tomisin's phone number to tell her about it but her phone number was switched off.

It wasn't too early in the morning, Temitope received a phone call from his guys about their departure from Ghana. He was excited, confirming it to be the truth. He went into the bathroom and had a quick bath, he arranged his room properly and rushed to the living room to do the same thing there.

Tonia came out of her room to see who was cleaning up the house that morning. She smiled seeing him. "Good morning." She greeted from the stairs she was.

'Yeah, good morning.' He replied and paid no attention to her. He was cleaning the curtains and cleaning the sofas. It was like fun to him, receiving his friends after a year.

'Are you expecting a visitor?' Tonia asked watching him closely. "He's kinda more happy than he was before he went to sleep yesterday." She had the thought on when Olajumoke opened her door room also coming to see.

'Does that ever concern you?' He faced what he was doing.

'Husband and wife themselves.' She smiled, as Tonia was kneeling greeting her. Temitope also knelt down and greeted her.

'Good morning dearies. How was your night Tonia?' She smiled to her.

'Awesome.' She replied.

'And yours son?' She walked down the stairs to go and meet him.

'Gracious mum.' He replied.

'And, who gave you this much work to do?' She smiled at him.

'I'm expecting my friends today mum, from Ghana.' He replied smiling too.

'So you couldn't tell me yesterday right?' She smiled.

'No mum, it was late, and I even thought they were joking not until I was called few minutes back that would come.

'Alright, your father and I have somewhere to go, so we'll just give you a sum of money. You all have fun.' She smiled at him.

Temitope walked up to her and hugged her. "Thanks so much mum, you are the best!' He uttered.

'I will take that as a complement.' She replied and both laughed.

Tonia turned back and went into her room.

Tolulope and Olajumoke got dressed and left the house early also. Tope wondered where they were off to, until his mum told him her friend's son is wedding that day and they were traveling to Akure. The program would start by 9:00 am that day also and she wouldn't love missing it.

He was given twenty thousand naira, to cater for himself and friends.

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2013
-59-

Clement, William and Precious eventually arrived home. Clement was dressed in a cream suite with a black pair of shoes. He had his glasses on and a ear piece in his ear. He had his full afro combed and neatly kept. William also had his afro combed, he was looking perfectly handsome, he was putting on a pencil jeans and a long t-shirt. His look was entirely smart enough. Precious was dressed in a fitted ankara dress. He also had a black ear piece in his ear, also with a brown pair of shoes and looking so sweet. They were all great.

Temitope had prepared well for their arrival. He had waited twenty minutes before their plane landed. He was really eager to see them, its been a long time he saw them all and rushed down to the airport to get them. Precious drove the car home, the four loved each other more than they do before that time.

Tonia, she also took her bath and dressed in a cream gown and had her necklace with a beautiful pendant on. She entered into the living room and her presence was known immediately. She had a great body spray, she got it as a christmas gift from her best friend.

"Mhen! See this chick!" Clement exclaimed on seeing her coming.

Tonia also smiled to them, she changed her walking style on seeing them and walked like a person who can't use her feet to touch the floor.

"Abi na, you're looking great!" William shouted.

'This is awesome.' Precious uttered.

The three of them stood up and moved towards her.

'Oh boi! What do you intend doing?' Clement faced william and smiled.

'You too! And presh!" William replied too.

'You guys are.... Just let's grab our copies. As usual now.' Precious said.

Tonia watched them. She was wondering and surprised. The three of them hugged her suddenly. It was a kind of fun to them.

Temitope came out of the kitchen. He laughed on seeing them all. That was the regular thing they do sometimes.

'You these guys! When will you ever change!' He uttered.

'As usual now. We ought to be behaving like the "F4" in Boys Before Flowers.' Clement uttered.

'I can't laugh, so who will be the 'Gu Jun Pyo'? Presh laughed.

'Me... As the boss!' Temitope said and walked towards them. He was carrying a tray with him with drinks and wines.

'Who's the boss? Please oo. I don't want you to cry oo!' Clement uttered.

'Please bring that tray here, I don't have time for all this issue of boss and Gu Jun Pyo. Just bring the red wine here!' William said.

Temitope laughed and walked towards them. Tonia sat down, Tope walked back into the kitchen.

'Oh boy, what of Tomisin oo!' Presh uttered, browsing on his phone.

'That girl? She was raped by some guys some days back.' Tonia uttered.

'What! Ra... Ra what?' Clement was surprised.

'You mean this? Temitope! Where are thou! Come and tell me this!' William shouted.

'Hey! Don't shout now! You've put me into trouble now. He's going to kill me.' Tonia uttered sadly.

Temitope came out at once. He overheard what Tonia just said that "He's going to kill me." He wondered what has happened.

'Here are thou!' He replied.

'We are just joking, don't mind this William.' Clement laughed to him.

'This is not a joke. What did Tonia just tell you. I overheard something now. Just tell me and I'll go. Failure to do that, I'm gonna show my madness today.

Tonia frowned, her heartbeat increased. She was afraid. Temitope stared at her. "What was the thing you said?" He asked her again.

Tonia was mute. She didn't utter a word at all, Temitope hissed and walked back to the kitchen.

They all had a wonderful day and nice time. After eating and winning, they went outside for swimming competition and football.

Raymond couldn't sleep, he was just lying on his bed. Florence didn't talk to him at all and didn't answer him.

He was lying on his bed when his mother came to him in his room. It was just like a kind of a great surprise to him. Florence sat him down and spoke sense into him, they planned to go and meet Tomisin and her father the following day to plead for mercy.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2013
Comments plzz..
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

It has been planned already between the assassins and chief to eliminate Jumoke that night. Seun had already returned to school then, it remained Jumoke, chief and his wife in the house when they arrived in order to eliminate her away. Chief Collins was heartless and his wife, they thought all was and is money not knowing that its only God that helps and bless a man. Imagine a man that helped chief Collins from his background and placed him in riches yet his death was wished and overcame. Chief and his wife were in the living room watching the television when they arrived and the room was pointed to them......
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2013
-60-

Olajumoke and Tolulope arrived in the afternoon that day. They were so tired, they greeted the friends outside playing and went directly inside the room to shower and get some sleep. The three friends agreed on leaving Nigeria, the following morning.

Raymond got into his car, and his mum drove hers also. They went on, it was in the morning of the following day. They were going there to plead for forgiveness and thank them for freeing Raymond.

They parked outside and knocked at the door. The gate keeper hurried there and opened the door for them, on seeing them.

'Is your Oga in?' Florence asked him.

'Yes, he's in. You may go inside.' He smiled.

'Thanks sir.' Raymond bowed and they went inside.

They got to the door of the main entrance and knocked. Tomisin rushed down the stairs on hearing knocks on the door. She opened the door for them and let them in.

She couldn't look at Raymond and likewise Raymond couldn't just look at her. His head was down as he entered and was offered seat. His heartbeat increased also.

Tomisin went upstairs to get her dad. She told Seun about them and went into her room immediately. She was unhappy to see Raymond in their house.

Not quite long after, Seun got down the stairs. He bowed and greeted Florence, Raymond also prostrated, greeting him.

'Yeah, Raymond good morning.' He replied and sat on the long chair for the bar. He was looking at them and expecting them to say what they came for.

'We are here sir, to beg you and Tomisin in particular sir. We know we've done the ultimate wrong thing to this family but all we want is for you to have mercy sir.' Florence said crying and knelt.

'Yes sir, please sir. I'm so sorry, I promise I'll never do it again in this life I'm in.' Raymond prostrated.

'Will there be any second chance before? So you can't do it again for her now.' Seun commented.

'Ha!' Florence exhaled.

'That's the reality. I know and you know.' Seun sighed.

'Just help us beg her sir, she should just forgive and forget the past. Please sir.' Raymond cried.

'No problem. I'll do just that. Now, is that all?' Seun asked.

'Maybe that's all.' Florence uttered and looked at Raymond.

'That's all sir.' He stood up.

'Okay, if that's all, I have to leave now and bath, today is gonna be a hectic one.' Seun said, getting down from the chair he was sitting on.

Temitope and his friends were already dressed up. Temitope went to his mum's room to tell her he was going to drop his friends at the airport for their departure.

Tolulope gave him twenty thousand naira in three places to give to his friends. Temitope wondered when his dad turned out to be a cheerful giver. Although, he's not stingy but he gives more than he does before.

He got back to his room and gave the three friends the money as he was given. They were so surprised, they all calculated the amount in cedis, they were grateful. They left a letter, appreciating their accommodation and the money.

It was fun!

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Still #following#
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Akinpelumi01: Still #following#

Thanks...
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Damex333: Come and continue this tale na. Am starving o

Total love z still on ground 2.. Plzz read.
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2013
You've got a really nice story line. This will be the first story I'll read on Nairaland and tz a great one! Bravo Daniel!
Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2013
Still reading, your next update is......?
Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2013
Still reading, your next update will be.....?
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2013
Abbey2580: You've got a really nice story line. This will be the first story I'll read on Nairaland and tz a great one! Bravo Daniel!

Abbey2580: Still reading, your next update is......?

Thanks bro! Finally you are here! Thanks 4 d complements!.. Preparing for an exam but I'll still update sha b4 sunset.
Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Thanks bro! Finally you are here! Thanks 4 d complements!.. Preparing for an exam but I'll still update sha b4 sunset.

Alright, I'm here as you've invited me. I thought you weren't serious, I see d story! I see d greatness! As in tz gr8 sha
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
Abbey2580:

Alright, I'm here as you've invited me. I thought you weren't serious, I see d story! I see d greatness! As in tz gr8 sha

Thanks, I'm upd8n naw.....
Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Sunset? Now? Come and continue this naw
Re: No Matter What by Abbey2580: 4:13am On Oct 13, 2013
Dan, come and continue this. Eager to know the very end!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:17am On Oct 13, 2013
Akinpelumi01:

Sunset? Now? Come and continue this naw
Abbey2580: Dan, come and continue this. Eager to know the very end!

M very sorry, I was reading sirs and mas. Plzz!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:03am On Oct 13, 2013
-61-

Oluwatomisin was in her room thinking. She remembered the scene of what happened to her and Raymond. She started weeping again, unhappy with herself. "I wish that day never came." She always said.

Where she lying and crying, she just remembered that the following day was Temitope's birthday. That put a smile to her face and dried her tears, she loved him with the very last drop of her blood. She started thinking on what to buy for Temitope and take to him the following day as a surprise package.

She stood up at once and had her dress put on, her Ghana slippers and tied a scarf. She hurried to a supermarket not that far from their estate. She was the only one at home then, she only told the gate keeper of her where about.

PJ plaza, one of the best and filled-up plazas around the city. Its always filled up with people of different kinds and cars of various types are always packed outside there. The plaza has many floors and almost anything anyone wishes to buy will be gotten within few minutes at a cheaper rate.

Tomisin got there and packed her car. She got in and looked around for what she could buy. She was walking around the ground floor that minute, she then saw Tonia. Tomisin still remembered her face, she had a flashback of the competition at Australia.

"Tonia." She smiled and walked towards her with her hands opened trying to hug her.

Tonia viewed her, she didn't want to allow that. She was angry seeing her coming towards her.

'Please, do I know you?' She said, pushed Tomisin's hand away.

'Its me Tomisin, that we both met at the competition, held in Australia. She smiled to her.

'Well, well, well. Who do we have here? Its you this girl?' Tonia laughed out.

'What do you mean?' She said wondering.

'Yeah, who doesn't know that you were taken away by some guys and raped. I can't laugh girl.' She started laughing.

Tomisin faced down, she couldn't look at her face. She turned back, trying to leave the plaza with immediate effect. Tonia pulled her back from her cloth.

'How dare you walk out on me. Are you mad?' Tonia slapped her and pushed her backwards.

'Don't create a scene here, Tonia. When gentleness is disturbed, it can turn out wild.' Tear rolled down her face and walked out of the plaza.

Tomisin entered her car where it was parked and was crying, not too long, Tonia came out of the plaza and left. Tomisin cleared her tears and went inside again, she wasn't looking like all was normal with her. She bought a frame, a picture frame, a love frame. She then bought a cardboard for herself and other things like pen markers of different colours.

The total cost of all she bought was much, she didn't pick the cheap and low quality frames, she picked the high quality ones. She got out and placed it all at the back seats. She started driving home. She couldn't stop thinking and crying over what happened.

She got home, just thinking of why Temitope told her. She didn't know whether Tonia eavesdropped or not, she picked her phone and called Temitope. She explained it all to him, he was so angry and ended the call himself. Tonia was just parking the car outside, she also went to that plaza to get Temitope some gifts. She had kept them in the booth of the car, Temitope walked swiftly outside.

'And what was the meaning of all that happened at the plaza today?' He frowned, looking so disturbed.

'How you dearie?' She smiled and walked towards Temitope.

'I don't think you are normal, just walk down here and cry.' Temitope said, still looking very annoyed.

Tonia paused on hearing that.

'I said what the hell happened at the plaza today? Tope shouted.

'PLAZA?' I don't know what you're talking about Tope. Does it look like something happened?' Tonia said behaving as if it was real.

'You shouldn't have read sciences, you are better at acting. Won't you talk? Thank God mum and Dad aren't at home now. You'll cry!' Temitope uttered taking some steps forward.

'Nothing!' Tonia insisted frowning.

Temitope ran suddenly towards her. "Nothing? You must be stupid. Just tell me what happened and I won't do anything to you!' He gripped her left arm.

'Alright, you are hurting me please.' She complained.

'Does it matter, just tell me!' He shouted.

Tonia explained everything to him. Temitope dropped her and started crying, he wasn't happy at all. He walked inside slowly, he was not himself till he got to his room, crying out like a baby. He hated that king of thing, he couldn't stop crying.

Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2013
Still following
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Akinpelumi01: Still following

Thanks, please do not hesitate to correct any mistake of mine seen. We learn only from mistakes not from the right.

-thanks*
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
-62-

It was exactly twelve midnight, Temitope woke up suddenly on hearing the sound of his phone. It was a message, received from Tomisin that time wishing him a happy birthday. It was 24th of December he was surprised and happy seeing her text message.

Tonia's message also was received by 12:01am. It annoyed her that she was a minute late to compile her message. Temitope was just smiling on his bed, he knew Tonia was competing with Tomisin that was why she sent her message that time also.

It was 3:00 when Bola sent her own message to Temitope and ended it with "I'M REALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU." Temitope couldn't stop smiling on the bed where he was lying down. It was very funny to him, Bola saw the notification on her facebook was that midnight she woke up that was why she could send him the text message as a surprise to him.

When the time was 6:30 am, Tomisin beeped Temitope to come and open the gate for her. Temitope even thought it was a joke, he didn't want to stand but stood at last and hurried to the main gate to confirm if she was there. He met her with the gifts she brought and a beautiful flower in a flower vase.

He was so much happy, her face was the first he saw on his birthday. He was delighted and hugged her, he also seized the opportunity to apologize for what Tonia did to her at the plaza the day before. She smiled and cuddled Temitope "Its destiny." She uttered and sped off for her home.

Temitope entered into the living room, his mood was somehow affected with what Tomisin said to him before she left. He saw Tonia approaching as he was ascending the stairs. He did as if he never saw her, he thought in him that she caused all what made Tomisin cried the day before.

"Temitope." He heard his name faintly. It was Tonia calling him. He had passed beside her, singing "God is good" by Don moen and behaved as if he never saw her approaching.

He looked backward and they both looked at each other, Temitope was looking at her angrily. Tonia was smiling.

'Do I have any assistance I can offer?' Temitope asked taking his eyes off her. She was dressed in a very short gown, exposing her laps and the gown also was free by the chest. Her chest was showing all, she deliberately wore it.

'Happy birthday.' Tonia uttered

'Thanks, I also saw the message. Thanks for it. I'm off.' He replied and was walking away.

'Wait. Here.' She stretched her rapped gifts to him.

'As you can see, I have some I'm carrying. Thanks for the gifts anyways but I don't think I need them.' He replied with an angry facial appearance.

'Are you still angry with me. I'm totally sorry Temitope. I've promised and I'm promising again that I won't do that again.' She said, changing her mood to a sorry one.

'No, I'm not angry. I just don't want and that's final.' He replied.

'And you received hers right?' Tonia uttered.

'How does that really concern you? Its my life, I'll live it the way I like.' He replied.

'Don't worry then.' Tonia replied.

'I never can't worry. Thanks.' He walked away.

Temitope walked into his room. He dropped the gifts and started unrapping the gifts. He was doing that when he his phone began to ring. It was Tonia's parents calling to wish him happy birthday.

He was happy to receive the call and aftermath, he received three new messages. It was from his three jolly friends Precious, William and Clement.

The day was so eventful, a palour party was organized by Olajumoke and Tolulope for Temitope. It was so interesting that day.

It was that exact day Tonia started a project. She opened a new email, a new account on facebook and opened a page on facebook. She left the house and paid some certain amount of money to the bank. Her page was promoted on facebook that she had many fans on facebook that day.

She added Tomisin as her friend on that account and invited her to like her new page and did same to Temitope too. She was happy she made it all to that point.

"JOB STARTS!" She uttered.
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Temitope Daniel: -62-

It was exactly twelve midnight, Temitope woke up suddenly on hearing the sound of his phone. It was a message, received from Tomisin that time wishing him a happy birthday. It was 24th of December he was surprised and happy seeing her text message.

Tonia's message also was received by 12:01am. It annoyed her that she was a minute late to compile her message. Temitope was just smiling on his bed, he knew Tonia was competing with Tomisin that was why she sent her message that time also.

It was 3:00 when Bola sent her own message to Temitope and ended it with "I'M REALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU." Temitope couldn't stop smiling on the bed where he was lying down. It was very funny to him, Bola saw the notification on her facebook was that midnight she woke up that was why she could send him the text message as a surprise to him.

When the time was 6:30 am, Tomisin beeped Temitope to come and open the gate for her. Temitope even thought it was a joke, he didn't want to stand but stood at last and hurried to the main gate to confirm if she was there. He met her with the gifts she brought and a beautiful flower in a flower vase.

He was so much happy, her face was the first he saw on his birthday. He was delighted and hugged her, he also seized the opportunity to apologize for what Tonia did to her at the plaza the day before. She smiled and cuddled Temitope "Its destiny." She uttered and sped off for her home.

Temitope entered into the living room, his mood was somehow affected with what Tomisin said to him before she left. He saw Tonia approaching as he was ascending the stairs. He did as if he never saw her, he thought in him that she caused all what made Tomisin cried the day before.

"Temitope." He heard his name faintly. It was Tonia calling him. He had passed beside her, singing "God is good" by Don moen and behaved as if he never saw her approaching.

He looked backward and they both looked at each other, Temitope was looking at her angrily. Tonia was smiling.

'Do I have any assistance I can offer?' Temitope asked taking his eyes off her. She was dressed in a very short gown, exposing her laps and the gown also was free by the chest. Her chest was showing all, she deliberately wore it.

'Thanks, I also saw the message. Thanks for it. I'm off.' He replied and was walking away.

'As you can see, I have some I'm carrying. Thanks for the gifts anyways but I don't think I need them.' He replied with an angry facial appearance.

'Are you still angry with me. I'm totally sorry Temitope. I've promised and I'm promising again that I won't do that again.' She said, changing her mood to a sorry one.

'How does that really concern you? Its my life, I'll live it the way I like.' He replied.

Temitope walked into his room. He dropped the gifts and started unrapping the gifts. He was doing that when he his phone began to ring. It was Tonia's parents calling to wish him happy birthday.

He was happy to receive the call and aftermath, he received three new messages. It was from his three jolly friends Precious, William and Clement.

The day was so eventful, a palour party was organized by Olajumoke and Tolulope for Temitope. It was so interesting that day.

It was that exact day Tonia started a project. She opened a new email, a new account on facebook and opened a page on facebook. She left the house and paid some certain amount of money to the bank. Her page was promoted on facebook that she had many fans on facebook that day.

She added Tomisin as her friend on that account and invited her to like her new page and did same to Temitope too. She was happy she made it all to that point.

Comments plzz, what do you think she's up to? Plzz comment all, plzz.
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Temitope Daniel: -62-

Comments plzz, what do you think she's up to? Plzz comment all, plzz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback: The British Council Library Ibadan In 1964 / Blue ( Short Story) / Orin Orile Ede Naijiria Ni Ede Yoruba Ati Ni Geesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.