Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Eating Porridge Beans Is Great For Your Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eating Porridge Beans Is Great For Your Health (2816 Views)

Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... / Great For Absorption Up Micro Nutrients So When You / Eating Habits That Is Dangerous To Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eating Porridge Beans Is Great For Your Health by biafranqueen: 6:15am On Sep 02, 2013
Black eyed beans are excellent for your health when cooked properly (meaning without cups of palm oil and fried plantain) below are the benefits so eat up and enjoy life!
The Beans
*One cup of beans is only 160 calories
*Beans are a great source of of fiber that helps prevent Type 2 Diabetes
*The fiber in the beans binds to bad cholesterol and washes it out the body
*The Folate in beans helps to prevent brain and spinal birth defects when eaten in the early months of pregnancy
*The Folate also helps to produce red blood cells t avoid developing anemia
*The vitamin A in beans is great for your eyesight and helps to make your immune system stronger and keep your skin glowing.
Plantains
Plantains is a vegetable not a fruit and is considered a super food because of the health benefits.

*Once again lots of fiber helps with bowel movements to remove constipation

*Vitamin C helps to build your immune system and is also anti cancer because it scavenges free radicals

*Vitamin A as in the beans plays a role in vision and beautifying your skin
Plantains are diuretic and help prevent kidney and bladder problems

*It also helps with stroke episodes and coronary artery disease

Eat to Live Not Live to Eat

Re: Eating Porridge Beans Is Great For Your Health by georjay(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2013
NO WONDER AM FRESH......Cuz beans is ma best food...@home if we re cooking 2 derica of beans for the whole family....i do eat 1 derica on fire before i nw eat anoda half derica wen tz done....i love beans so mush......NO WONDER

1 Like

Re: Eating Porridge Beans Is Great For Your Health by biafranqueen: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2013
georjay: NO WONDER AM FRESH......Cuz beans is ma best food...@home if we re cooking 2 derica of beans for the whole family....i do eat 1 derica on fire before i nw eat anoda half derica wen tz done....i love beans so mush......NO WONDER
yesoo you will always be in the best of health if you keep it up wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Hospital Management System / The Most Transferable Disease In The World / Please Help, I Am Suffering From Back Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.