Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Would You Stop Your Neighbour Sacrifising His Son To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Stop Your Neighbour Sacrifising His Son To God? (709 Views)

I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / “ Love Your Neighbour” And Martian’s Antithesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Stop Your Neighbour Sacrifising His Son To God? by huxley(m): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2008
Your neighbour claims to be in communion with god and also claims to have had a command from god ordering him to sacrifice his son. He is make preparation to perform the act. What would you do?

1) Do nothing
2) Inform the authorities
3) Wait in anticipation for the act (afterall he is in a 1-2-1 with god)
4) Join him is the sacrificial act

See also https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-141283.0.html
Re: Would You Stop Your Neighbour Sacrifising His Son To God? by onyinye2(f): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2008
to tell you the truth, i wont really know what to do. this is one question i truly have no answer to.
Re: Would You Stop Your Neighbour Sacrifising His Son To God? by Orimili(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
huxley:

Your neighbour claims to be in communion with god and also claims to have had a command from god ordering him to sacrifice his son. He is make preparation to perform the act. What would you do?

1) Do nothing
2) Inform the authorities
3) Wait in anticipation for the act (afterall he is in a 1-2-1 with god)
4) Join him is the sacrificial act

The events of Jesus sacrificing himself for the sins of man in the New Testament means that man was no longer required to make sacrifices to God, as Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice. For the neighbor to claim today that he received an order from God to sacrifice his son, he is obviously 1) Hallucinating, 2) Psychotic, or 3) Insane. Either one makes him unfit as a parent, and the authorities would have to be notified. He is NOT directly communicating with God, and should seek help.
Re: Would You Stop Your Neighbour Sacrifising His Son To God? by Ndipe(m): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2008
May God bless you in the Name of Jesus Christ for your right answer@Orimili

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Carnal Christians? / Let's Win The Battle Now / Wealth Creation Strategy 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.