Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

A Night With My Lady - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Night With My Lady (8532 Views)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Was It A Night With A Smart Or Possessed Beautiful Gal On Campus? You Decide / Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
That could be any poem dude
Yeah! You're right. It was not the said poem. I just want to let you know that I asked if he owned the poem before I copied it. Look at the picture again, another of his friend asked same question.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Ishilove: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
Mrs. Woman, try to communicate with me in simple English. I find it hard using my dictionary each time I'm reading your posts.

Red ko, green ni. You talked like your work was the first to be plagiarised here on nairaland. Each day, people's work get pirated. I have never be in support of the act, I even reported a case to mynd some weeks back and also did a research on your work that was been pirated.

Maybe you skipped a post when I said; I fell in love with some of his poems.

The permission to lift the said poem was granted on 2go and I don't have a proof for that, I could have faked a proof if I wanted to, but what will it profit me?

Personally, I did my research and found that the poem was not for my friend. However, how are we sure the poem belongs to Mr Jared?
If my post you quoted requires you using a dictionary, then I wonder how come you are a writer. It also makes one wonder at the originality of 'your' other works here on NL. Like seriously.

Red ko, green ni:. Of course it is easy for you to scoff at my anger, you being a plagiarist and all.

You ask if the poem is an original work of Mr Jared?? Google is your friend
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
If my post you quoted requires you using a dictionary, then I wonder how come you are a writer. It also makes one wonder at the originality of 'your' other works here on NL. Like seriously.

Red ko, green ni:. Of course it is easy for you to scoff at my anger, you being a plagiarist and all.

Is that all you have?
Re: A Night With My Lady by Ishilove: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
this part shows that you just jumped to the 3rd page on this thread and started commenting. I have answer that question more than 5times on this thread, maybe you should go back and read for yourself.
Wrong. I read from EVERYTHING. You only came out to own up when Marian blew the whistle. On page one, people were praising you left right and center and you were 'smiling'. Not once on that first page did you give any indication that the work isn't yours.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Ishilove: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
I will reply this part when and only when you translate it into simple and understandable English, I'm tired of opening my dictionary all because I was to reply ishilove's post.
Like I have said, if my posts on this thread require you using a dictionary, then I seriously wonder at the 'originality' of your other works.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Ishilove: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
Is that all you have?
Your attempt at sarcasm falls flat on it's face. Really dude, just stop. You have been caught so stop all these face saving bluster because I can see through it.
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Your attempt at sarcasm falls flat on it's face. Really dude, just stop. You have been caught so stop all these face saving bluster because I can see through it.
caught? Anyways, every tom and dicck is entitle to whatever he/she thinks.

All mynd wanted was a proof that I seek permission before lifting the work, faking it would take me an hours but I chose to come out straight. Like I said before, you can say whatever you think.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Ishilove: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:

All mynd wanted was a proof that I seek permission before lifting the work, faking it would take me an hours but I chose to come out straight. Like I said before, you can say whatever you think.
Lol. The pictures you posted don't prove anything. Nada. NOTHING. The only so-called proof you have is a 2go conversation that only you and your God have access to. Please tell these stories to the marines. Hehehehehehe... cheesy
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
don't tell me you're this dull.

So, google is the only way to prove who truely own a material?

"JOOO!!!" copied your work and pasted in on his facebook page and people believed he owned the material until a fan of your alerted you that someone was pirating your work. Now, tell me, how does google determine who truely his the author of the work?
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. The pictures you posted don't prove anything. Nada. NOTHING. The only so-called proof you have is a 2go conversation that only you and your God have access to. Please tell these stories to the marines. Hehehehehehe... cheesy
too bad. this just proved my point.
I should start snapping all my conversation on 2go because I want to prove a point in future. Right?
Re: A Night With My Lady by Ishilove: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
don't tell me you're this dull.

So, google is the only way to prove who truely own a material?

"JOOO!!!" copied your work and pasted in on his facebook page and people believed he owned the material until a fan of your alerted you that someone was pirating your work. Now, tell me, how does google determine who truely his the author of the work?
Yemi, are you being deliberately dense or does it come naturally to you??

Google the poem and see that the work is a copyrighted work!! Publishers don't copyright plagiarised works. Jeez.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Ishilove: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
too bad. this just proved my point.
I should start snapping all my conversation on 2go because I want to prove a point in future. Right?
What point exactly? A phantom conversation with a phantom friend requesting permission to post another person's intellectual property? You're tying yourself in knots, dude. Smh.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Madawaki01(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Can mynd please close dis thread?d accused has posted his evidences.
Ki tun ni o ku?
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
Madawaki01: Can mynd please close dis thread?d accused has posted his evidences.
Ki tun ni o ku?
Lol. are you the thread owner?
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
That's what happened.

I saw a poem I liked, I asked the poster of the poem if he wrote it by himself and he replied; "sure every word" that when translated means; Yes.

What do you expect me to think? That he lied? Of course not. I believe him because I thought he was saying the truth, not until a nairalander alerted me.

Just the same way people copy other people's works and when asked who whom the work, their reply is always yes.

Personally, I think it's rude asking a poster if he truely owned the material he posted.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
after I was noted by the nairalander that first commented that the poem belongs to Mr. Jared. The poem was dated as far as 2008, if should I minus 2013 from 2008 and minus the answer from my friend age, he should stil be learning how to write ABC.
And when that happen, you took no moves to edit the posts until I stepped it

1 Like

Re: A Night With My Lady by Mynd44: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Madawaki01: Can mynd please close dis thread?d accused has posted his evidences.
Ki tun ni o ku?
Deciding if he is guilty and punishing him
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
And when that happen, you took no moves to edit the posts until I stepped it
na so you dey quick dey forget something?

I didn't wait until you stepped in Mr. Man.

I saw her alert around to 12 in the night (wednesday last week) and other members comment and also your comment when you asked me to explain my self within the next 24hours which I did and asked you to remove the poem but don't delete the thread because I wanted to post my proof on it. Remember?
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
I posted this comment after your warning, not like I delay before posting it. I travelled and got to Anyigba very last that night.

yemi2plus: Wow... Just seeing this now. Travelled to Anyigba for an exam, and could not come online since morning.
Let me start by saying, I'm totally against Plagiarism, pirate and anything relating to it.
It's true that above poem is not mine, but I took permission from the only author (a facebook friend) I know, and he granted me the permission to lift it from his note. I know most of us might not believe, I promise to share proof of our chat (pictures) on facebook and if possible on 2go too. I might not be able to do that in Anyigba but will surely post the picture once I get back to Benin.

Re: A Night With My Lady by Madawaki01(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
Lol. are you the thread owner?
nah,to avoid bannings dat touch
Re: A Night With My Lady by Madawaki01(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Deciding if he is guilty and punishing him
u'r funi oo,u asked him to show proofs,he did,guilty of what again?..
Re: A Night With My Lady by Deiok(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove are you a lawer?
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
Deiok:
How far you don wake about that level wey we talk for on phone?
Re: A Night With My Lady by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
Deiok: Ishilove are you a lawer?
A lawer?

*munching carrots*
Umm, neva hoid of the woid... undecided

Or you mean lawyer? undecided

I am neither a lawer or a lawyer. I'm a school teacher smiley
Re: A Night With My Lady by Deiok(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
A lawer?

*munching carrots*
Umm, neva hoid of the woid... undecided

Or you mean lawyer? undecided

I am neither a lawer or a lawyer. I'm a school teacher smiley
Sorry about that, it was a typo error. I guess you're teaching Either goverment or literature.
Hope you are not the strict type.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Deiok(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
yemi2plus:
How far you don wake about that level wey we talk for on phone?
Not yet.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Ishilove: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Deiok: Sorry about that, it was a typo error. I guess you're teaching Either goverment or literature.
Hope you are not the strict type.
Chemistry and physics smiley. Nah, I'm very easygoing tongue
Re: A Night With My Lady by yemi2plus(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Make una carry una chit chat go somewhere else. Na beg I dey beg
Re: A Night With My Lady by Deiok(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2013
Ishilove:
Chemistry and physics smiley. Nah, I'm very easygoing tongue

Chemistry and Physics for real?, and you are very Good in literature. Nice one, i throw off my Hat for your broadness.
Re: A Night With My Lady by Ishilove: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2013
Deiok: Chemistry and Physics for real?, and you are very Good in literature. Nice one, i throw off my Hat for your broadness.
Thanks smiley
Re: A Night With My Lady by ERF: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ishilove:
If you have ever sat down to right something for hours, sufferin backaches and headaches, then someone somewhere copies the fruit of your labour, you won't write this.
Ishilove:
If you have ever sat down to right something for hours, sufferin backaches and headaches, then someone somewhere copies the fruit of your labour, you won't write this.
I know naa.
Buh at least he didn't use it for money or fame na, he jez put it for us to get the tweak and the reactions where too loud. Maybe because he loudly refute such acts and he did it unknownly .... Anyway he is wrong sha, buh we are all one so we should take it lightly.. sad
Re: A Night With My Lady by ERF: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
yemi2plus:
Yemo, you go like woman talk sha... See the way yhu and Ishi dey face each other as if una get each other for mynd.
I think this is ya first contact with each other and it turned out red ..lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine / Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Price Of Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.