Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. (15604 Views)

INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 / RE: The True Image Of Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2013
I don't wanna be a controvercial figure but rather a critic of a bad government in the name of his excellency, Chief. T. A.Orji and his evil, fang filled minions, including thepot bellied Chairman of Aba south local government, who through his demonic proteges, have portrayed the state and indeed the local government as a much better state.. i'll leave the pictures and nairalanders to be the judges..

I have a family house in Aba, Abia state, built by ma dad during d short period of years he lived there, so during the holiday, forcefully imposed on students by ASUU strike, I decided to Visit ma late Dad's landed properties and I was embarrassed, traumaticed, enigmaticed and petrified thanks to what i saw..

Suffice it to say that Abia state is the worst state in the eastern region and possibly Nigeria, while Aba city is undisputably the the most disorganised, chaotic, rotten, mosquito infested, swampy ghetto in nigeria yet the shameless governor, his local govt chairmen and the likes, falsely present aba and indeed abia state as places to be..

Where are the human rights actvists? where are the truth seekers of politics? where are the sincere and unbiased abians, igbos and nigerians? who will speak out on behalf of the traumatised abians that have been silenced by long years of abuse?.

I wish I can meet with the parties involved and listen to the exuses they will give for neglecting Aba, which happens to be the economic nerve centre of Abia state. Victor has spoken!

3 Likes

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2013
more pictures of the state of environmental condition in aba and some sinking buildings due to poor or even non existent drainage system.

1 Like

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Ngwakwe: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2013
Save your time by ignoring the Ethnocentric Governor who swore to neglect Abia South to rot due to political and ethnological reasons while using Abia South's internally generated revenue to develop his hometown and allowing the bird that lays the golden egg to bleed to death.

It was a great mistake that Umuahia was made the capital of Abia State as the town wasn't prepared for the challenges.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Danhumprey: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2013
These proofs,coming from an indigene of Abia state,I have no reason to doubt. I don't know why our so-called leaders persist in telling lies,when it's clearly obvious that the situation before them calls for concern. Tell me,how can a supposed sensible government keep lying to the world about the state of affair in their state,even when the citizens who reside there are saying the opposite,which in most case is the truth?

1 Like

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by IGBOSON1: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2013
Good for them! If they don't have eyes to see their environment and then hold their Governor and Local Gov't Chairman to account, then why should i be bothered? Useless people!
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2013
pitiful state of aba, d supposedly industrialised city

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by pheesayor(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2013
I'm with you on this, kindly post more pictures so buttress your points further.

fify
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by IGBOSON1: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2013
14 years of dividends of democracy yet they've not got round to fixing up Aba......bringing shame to the entire Igbo race!

Both the gov't (past and present) and governed in that state deserve themselves!
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2013
A Legendary city famous for the Aba women's riot.. now those voices have been silenced

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Ngwakwe: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2013
Bros, it's on record that T. A. Orji cannot win any free and fair election against his kinsmen like Emenike, Uzodinma Okpara and other contestants assuming no candidate from Old Aba Zone decides to contest and cede it to Abia Central.

Just remember that Abia State is under JTF/military occupation that aided PDP in rigging past election in favour of ruling party.

IGBO-SON:
Good for them! If they don't have eyes to see their environment and then hold their Governor and Local Gov't Chairman to account, then why should i be bothered? Useless people!
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Longeria(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2013
Aba is not so good but not so bad as painted.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by IGBOSON1: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2013
Ngwakwe: Bros, it's on record that T. A. Orji cannot win any free and fair election against his kinsmen like Emenike, Uzodinma Okpara and other contestants assuming no candidate from Old Aba Zone decides to contest and cede it to Abia Central.

Just remember that Abia State is under JTF/military occupation that aided PDP in rigging past election in favour of ruling party.

^^^Kinda like Imo state that was in the clutches of PDP and Ohakim abi?
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2013
any sincere mind will know that Aba city is a disgrace to Igbo sons and daughters..

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Italiano1: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2013
This is interesting! Thank you OP for bringing this to our attention.

Front page material
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2013
Aba generates enough internal revenues yet it's in shambles.. people curse the government, they curse the land and even curse themselves cos they're just tired and confused..

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Ryabcool(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2013
This is just too bad. No wonder they flock to other parts of the country in search of better conditions...

1 Like

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2013
i rest ma case for now, let u guys be the judge.. these thing called corruption, hampers d development of any city, state or region where it is found.. many states are dreaming and acting big while abia state govt keeps decieving the masses.. may the voices of wisdom, freedom and transparency neva fade or die, Amen!

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by cashkid18(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2013
end time tinz is nw happenin in aba cry
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by sKeetz(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2013
Abia state is obviously experiencing the effects of the ending times! sad
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by shineeye: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2013
Abia state that have industrious men and women is looking like this? this is a shame a big shame,PDP failed in abia state... i just feel sorry for aba.

1 Like

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by onyfrank: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: A Legendary city famous for the Aba women's riot.. now those voices have been silenced
army full evrywia o. If u maka gragra, na frog jump and tuture go b ur neighbor. I hav parkd my smal car bkus of bad road
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by YesBosss(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2013
I am just laughing at orji...he thinks he's doing...he doesn't knw he is doing himself
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by RagolisWater: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2013
Even with this glaring failure of PDP they'll still vote for PDP just to spite others. Deluded goons.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Mcleo007(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Yet this is 2013! embarassed
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Ryabcool(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ragolis Water: Even with this glaring failure of PDP they'll still vote for PDP just to spite others. Deluded goons.
na themselves them dey do. Most sentimental people I've ever come across. Make them hating keep regressing them while we keep progressing...
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ryabcool: na themselves them dey do. Most sentimental people I've ever come across. Make them hating keep regressing them while we keep progressing...
Wetin dz 1 dae talk
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Madawaki01(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
and they will say ibadan is bad...cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
FRESH AIR THINGS, i thought gej said pdp takes care of destitutes and poverty. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
Madawaki01: and they will say ibadan is bad...cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
pls teach me the laugh pattern so i can join you, biko
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by ncpat(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
Tomorrow that one building mansion there in the picture will say Government is bad, what have you contributed as individuals, even to make road to his house he can not, lets tell ourselves the truth even though our leaders are bad but we too are part of the problem, check out many mansions owned by individuals you will find out that they used expensive tiles to tile inside the building and it surroundings but when you check the outside they can not even plant flower not to talk of putting concrete that will lead to the sewage.
Re: The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
ncpat: Tomorrow that one building mansion there in the picture will say Government is bad, what have you contributed as individuals, even to make road to his house he can not, lets tell ourselves the truth even though our leaders are bad but we too are part of the problem, check out many mansions owned by individuals you will find out that they used expensive tiles to tile inside the building and it surroundings but when you check the outside they can not even plant flower not to talk of putting concrete that will lead to the sewage.

Exactly my observation. How did they transport the materials used in building the houses. There might be some alternative routes.

On a different note, government cannot always be blamed for everything as Aba people seem to like indiscriminate dumping of refuse. I've observed from google that Aba is located on a natural flat land and valley and requires a lot of restructuring to control flooding. Port-Harcourt is also like that but Rivers State has more money and has embarked on massive and expensive drainage system which has helped reduce this kind of situation in Port-Harcourt but there exists places worse than this scene in Port-Harcourt till date. I can remember how Okilton area of Mgbuoba used to be in 2008.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues / APC Excos Defect To PDP In Plateau / IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.