Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... (1109 Views)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Nairalanders Kindly Help My Plight / Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by phr33man(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2013
Good day Nairalanders,
I want you to help me out with this. Pls, my story is a bit long because i want you to understand everything in detail. I am a guy that don't relate with ladies that much simply because, i am always warned in church to be careful with women so that i won't be harmed through them. This went to the extent that i was told that whichever lady I want to even take as friend/relationship, I have to pray over it. So I have always been careful on ladies. Though, I had gf in the past, but distance made us break up and I haven't had any other since then. About three months ago I had three dreams within two weeks. I am a kind of person that don't dream that much, but my dreams always come to pass somehow.
My first dream goes thus, I saw myself in an engagement gathering (in our house) in which
I’m the groom with a girl (A). In that dream, I was happy with it, the girl and her family were happy but my family were not happy. Though, I know this girl in my area but I have no feelings for her then and my parents know her and her family, as a matter of fact my dad and her dad do talk. But she is a Muslim and from a large polygamous home which we are against in my family.

The second dream goes thus: I found myself in a marriage ceremony in church this time and also the groom in the marriage. Everybody is happy this time. But to my greatest surprise, I found myself outside the church running about in quest of something I know not. To the extent that, guest were asking me "ARE YOU NOT SUPPOSE TO BE IN CHURCH?", But my response was "I WANT TO QUICKLY GET SOMETHING".girl (B)

The third dream goes thus: my dad took me to one of hisfriend's place, I greeted his friend and his daughter, and then the man introduced his daughter to me. Afterwards, I noticed she started acting as my wife.

Girl (A): I have known her for a while to be a good girl. My family knows her and her family but never wanted any of us to marry from that family because of religious difference and being from a large polygamous home. I was also against being from a large polygamous home but not religious difference. So I went for girl (B).

Girl (B): I wooed her, she was proofing hard to get but that wasn't an issue because i took it as challenge. But within some months of her behavior I noticed some things about her that i don't like. This is a lady that isolates (stay away from friends and family) herself during exam period and also don't do any other thing aside from reading (house chores and others are included).

Girl(C): I never and will never have feelings for her simply because i know her as a flirt. She is a flirt, swag and trend material not wife.

I went back to church (with their names) but they keep on telling me that my wife is among these three girls and girl (A) is my wife.

I am ready to go for her but i am thinking of my parents,especially my mum: she has been everything to me. And this was what her elder brother did going against the will of his relatives to marry a lady (muslim and from a polygamous home). Up till date he is yet to have a child and the lady left him for another man. "He's not impotent" but the woman is fetish. I know she will cry and make reference back to what happened to her elder brother.
which I am not and will not be happy to witness.

Nairalanders please kindly help me with your candid advice. I have been thinking for about 3 months now. I am totally confused.
Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by Rexphobia(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2013
Summarize your story, oga

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by jaybee3(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2013
Absolutely no one can tell you whom to choose as wife. Not us and certainly not your pastor.
By the way, why are you even thinking further aloud when you aren't necessarily in any sort of relationship with these ladies.
What you ought to be looking at when deciding to choose a life partner is COMPATIBILITY and how best this person whomever it may be complements you as a person.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by 247notire(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2013
Yeah.family background matters a lot too!
Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by patholaw: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2013
Get girl A pregnant b4 u marry her...so u wld clear ur doubt.
Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by jaybee3(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2013
247notire: Yeah.family background matters a lot too!
Are you marrying the family background?
The single most important person is the person one is marrying.
Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by tpia5: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
I didnt read the write up but yes, family background is important.

Equally important is the person's attitude towards the family background.
Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
May God deliver us all from our lack of exposure. Pray to God through His son, our Lord Jesus Christ, and all will be well. Nobody should still be enslaved by others at this age ( they said, they saw undecided) Jesus already set us free...tap into that DIRECTLY.

Court your choice girl and marry her.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by esmeralda1(f): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
@OP, What is wrong with u, cant u pray by ursef, now a pastor or prophet or asona has told u who ur wife is and if u later see that u r not compatible with her, u will feel u just av to marry her smh.
i cant advice u based on ur dreams but if ur dreams come thru go to God and pray about the dreams since 3 pple r involved He will give u peace concernin d rite person.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
I beg you please don't marry, you are not mature enough to be any bodys husband and head.
If you can't make decisions on your own then how are you going to take headship of a whole family.
Abeg don't go and make peoples lives miserable.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by buklan4realyah(f): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bro, pls take ur time to pray ursef. fast, dedicate ur hrt nd pray powerfuly
tell it to God to choose for u personaly, not one pastor or bishop or one wooli will choose for u
open ur eyes ursef, dnt b deceive by beauty or curve... decide on ur faith...

God is d only one dat can gv u d perfect direction

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by meine: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Poster
Am sorry to tell you that You are confused and you cant make the best decision this way. My advice to you is to marry your friend, enough of pastor said this or that. When the chips are down, friends stick together and that's what the concept of a life partner should be about. Stop paying too much attention to dreams or allowing people choose for you. If i tell you the number of babes i have seen in my dreams,you will be scared grin grin grin. Also note that in most cases we dream about our thoughts pattern, you had thought about the 3 girls at some point hence your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
I would suggest getting over your hang up of your dreams. You need no further proof of the fact that all your dreams don't come true than the fact that you dreamt about 3 different girls as your wife. Forget the dreams, the girls and the pastor(why must you take the names to the pastor in the first place?) for now. Don't become desperate and make a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by Searchingvictor: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2022
jaybee3:

Are you marrying the family background?
The single most important person is the person one is marrying.

Re: Nairalanders, Kindly Help Me Out With This Coz I Am Confused... by Blue86(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
What if girl A is a potential Christian wanting to change to an active one, by marrying you.

You don't know some girls from Muslim backgrounds silently go to church, and look for a way out to become a Christian by leaving their parent's house.

I know of a pastor who married his wife as a muslim,by divine direction ofcourse.
Now she is a Christian, with four children
And peaceful.

And I know of a Muslim girl who attends mosque for the sake of her dad, but goes to church while in school.

Go for A

(1) (Reply)

To Save Their Marriage Woman Tells Husband To Always Beat Her / What Will You Would Have Done If You Are On His Shoe? / Cry Of A Single Lady;is He Planning To Dump Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.