Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,574 members, 7,781,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:56 PM

Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses (3541 Views)

Photo: Wizkid And Dammy Krane Pictured At Obafemi Martin's Home / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by bishopjoe02(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by Damojo: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
One foolish hypocrite will soon come and say 'VANITY UPON VANITY'....
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by LesbianBoy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Vanity upon vanity

what shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul

Will the car drive him to heaven

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by rozayx5(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

dayummmm see rims, the topless rides on those 24 's and 22's rims kiss kiss
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by idupaul: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
How can one man own 3 black cars ? Can't U all see that's a subtle sign of the End Times .. May God forgive all humans of their sins on the day of rapture
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by skales(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na posche, bmw, 2005 lamboghini and ferrari dude wan take pose for me abi?

Ok make he wait make I upload my own cars make fear catch am.

Mtchew
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by tpia5: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
He should contact people to help him find a SO, if he's still single.
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by osmosisi: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
although the cars will not take him to heaven . we all know that he is working for his money, running round the filed. just take as u see fit.
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by bishopjoe02(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
i don't know why some persons are having unnecessary headache over this..
there are some pastors in Nigeria who can boost of 2 private Jet, Royce Phantom and many others luxury cars...i dont know Martins personally, but i think he is making his money legally...
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
It's his hard earned money! He worked for it. Let him spend it as much as he likes. e no consign anybody.
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by bishopjoe02(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
berem: It's his hard earned money! He worked for it. Let him spend it as much as he likes. e no consign anybody.

consign u go kill person ooohhhhhhhhh grin grin
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by georjay(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
buga won
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
well he is broke now
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by Tawis06(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
See hw he dey form badoo for 4th pic kiss
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
La dolcè vìta.
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by adewasco2k(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
this is cool....did i hear you say vanity upon vanity? yes but sir....you self no like wetin you they see?
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by dridowu: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
LesbianBoy: Vanity upon vanity

so u are a member of " end time club" ? That good
@post, obagoal jaiye ori, gbadun urself, i envy uuuuuuuu
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by Coldblooded(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Who says "Money can't buy happiness"?

tell me...can poverty buy it?
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by Shekson(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
Cold blooded: Who says "Money can't buy happiness"?

tell me...can poverty buy it?
Lmao. Mr broda, Ι̥τ̲̅ can only worsen it
Re: Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses by harlos: 12:19am On Sep 03, 2013
LesbianBoy: Vanity upon vanity

instead make you pray make ur own better, see what you are saying...smh

if he dash u dat car, will u reject it... Ode angry

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Party With Hot Models On A Cruise Ship - Photos / How Police Burnt 3.3 Tonnes Of Weed And Got An Entire Neighbourhood High / See The Golden Spoons Malivelyhood Designed For Mrs Babangida [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.