Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland (1955 Views)

John Cena Of World Wrestling Entertainment Died From A Severe Head Injury / Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland by pafestula(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2013
Good day Mr. Osewa Oluwaseun and all the moderators on this wonderful forum (Nairaland) more grease to your elbows for the development of this site so far, I'm a regular and active memeber on this forum, and have created several topics and many comments to reasonable topics, but lately I observed that World wrestling Entertainment is not that welcome on this forum unlike football matches, the way footballs matches, scores and updates makes frontpage here is also expected of that of WWE, as I am a fan of WWE to the peak and so many of us on this forum are, or does it mean that no one here is also a fan to this WWE of a thing? please Mr. seun and crew, we need a space for WWE with a competent Mod, so as to enable us post matches and updates and result here also for the fans. This is just my little request, and if you are a fan to WWE...please click like to let the campaign started .

4 Likes

Re: We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland by ROCKJ1(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2013
What is WWE?
Re: We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland by pafestula(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2013
World Wrestling Entertainment
Re: We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland by Rolax: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2013
Supported! We have WWE universe in Nigeria. When I open the Sports section and see only goals,Chelsea, cup and Mourinho; I patiently scroll down to see if I can see DDTs, chokeslam, RKOs, 619,knock-out-puch,the champ is here, the beard is here,world's strongest slam, brogue-kicks etc but I get disappointed. WWE is one of the if not the most interactive sport in the world. WWE has the most passionate fans among sports entertainment yet an average WWE fan is a gentleman; he does not make noise. WWE has the most dangerous yet polite men and women in sport business. They deserve a front page in Nairaland. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland by pafestula(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
^^^ honestly you are on point Bro, still the moderators on Nairaland are acting as if they did not see this thread.
Re: We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland by jmoore(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
WWE is based on scripts, it is not real
Re: We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland by Rolax: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ Pafestula,the problem is that WWE fans do not visit Nairaland sports section because they know it's definitely not for them. I rarely visit this section.I believe others rarely visit too, so don't expect much comments. @ Jmoore,it's a big joke to say WWE is fake, u mean some rich Nigerians fans travel to New York to watch live film trick @ Wrestlemania 29? Infact I'm about getting a ticket to watch WWE live event @ Abu Dhabi come October to watch Chinese film. WWE athletes are trained professionals in their field.I know a Nigerian living in Pittsburg PA,who watches almost all RAW and Smackdown and all Pay-per-Views. Tell me u are joking!
Re: We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland by jmoore(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rolax: @ Pafestula,the problem is that WWE fans do not visit Nairaland sports section because they know it's definitely not for them. I rarely visit this section.I believe others rarely visit too, so don't expect much comments. @ Jmoore,it's a big joke to say WWE is fake, u mean some rich Nigerians fans travel to New York to watch live film trick @ Wrestlemania 29? Infact I'm about getting a ticket to watch WWE live event @ Abu Dhabi come October to watch Chinese film. WWE athletes are trained professionals in their field.I know a Nigerian living in Pittsburg PA,who watches almost all RAW and Smackdown and all Pay-per-Views. Tell me u are joking!

Yes, it is acted. They hit themselves hard but the outcome is already in the script, why do you think it is not included in betting?

People go to theatre to watch live drama too.
WWE referees act like Mr Bean and you say it is not acting, please give me a break.
Re: We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland by Rolax: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ Jmoore, I hate arguing irrelevantly. If u have somebody living in the US, call the person and confirm and make urself the biggest joker of the year. If u know nothing about what we do, Better say nothing!
Re: We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland by jmoore(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
@Rolax, I am not arguing. I presented the facts.
Re: We Need World Wrestling Entertainment Space On nairaland by bigblangston: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Cup Final For City / Neymar Joins A Game Of Table Football Against Thiago Silva And Marcelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.