Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Stop Mob Action.... It Is Murder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Mob Action.... It Is Murder (701 Views)

Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / Imo Lawmaker Escapes Mob Action / Imo Governor Rescues Woman From Mob Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Mob Action.... It Is Murder by DatNiggaAk(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Yesterday on my way home from church at about 10:30am, I was on my way to Wuse II to pick up my house key when I saw car packing on the expressway close to the Mabushi fly over. Thinking it was an accident I packed my car and noticed a group of people beating up a young man. I asked someone what happened and he said the guy was caught doing "one chance". As I crossed the road to get to where they were lynching the man, he was beaten to the ground and people where kicking him, lashing him with belts and koboko. There was a particular man who was kicking him on his head and jumping on his head. As if that was not enough, he picked up a rock ( not stone because it weighed probably 10kg or more) and was about to smash it on his head with the other men and a woman egging him on until I shouted on him to stop and drop the rock. Because of my size and how I looked, they paused and I told them they had no right to want to kill him. This gave the young man the opportunity to stand up and he told them he was not one chance but they shouted him down and the woman there said they should kill him. I told them no one should touch him again till the police came and they even started saying that maybe I was one of them. Luckily, a Toyota hilux came and a policeman came out with some members of AEPB ( Abuja environmental protection board) and they said the young man was a staff of AEPB. They were on duty at jabi near berger roundabout when he tried to stop an unmarked car from going with a passenger. The kabu kabu tried driving away and he jumped into the car but the driver still drove off. The young lady in the car started shouting as the driver and the AEPB staff where struggling with the car and jumped out when the car came to a stop. I don't know where the one chance story came from but as soon as he alighted from the car people started beating him (most of them other car owners who stopped)

I made sure the police arrested the man who carried the rock to smash his head but the other fellow murderers fled into their cars when they heard he was a staff of AEPB who was on duty.

I will want to appeal to Nigerians to stop jungle justice. The Alu 4 tragedy is still fresh on the mind of some of us. If you catch a suspected criminal please hand him over to the police instead of taking the law into your hand and probably murdering an innocent person.
Re: Stop Mob Action.... It Is Murder by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why do people jump into other people's cars? Fasola's touts are doing it in Lagos and same goes in Ibadan these days. Well, if any man jumps into my car, then, death shall accompany the fellow.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Receives Machines For Safer Mining In Zamfara / Pdp Crises - Give Jonathan ,tukur A Chance -jaja / Terrorism/theft: Police Introduce Biometric Vehicle Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.