Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) (2434 Views)

Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country / Photo: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by BrAkingNews: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2013

Mohammed Afar, the resident of Aleppo area in Syria is 11 years old. The modified Kalashnikov assault rifle he carries stretches to more than half of his height.
Over the top of his faded yellow jacket a Free Syrian Army (FSA) vest holds three extra clips, each full with live ammunition, and a walkie-talkie. An FSA badge sits on one side and a rendering of the Islamic Shahada, in Arabic calligraphy, on the other.
He says he does not miss school or want to stay at home with his CONTINUE READING AT http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/meet-11-year-old-boy-whose-dream-is-to.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by Fitzy4real(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nawa ooooh. And our own 11 year olds are stowing away on aeroplanes going to America...

#joking...
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
If it happens in Africa they would call him child solder smh and the ICJ would start issuing arrest warrants

3 Likes

Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by idupaul: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
The western media have taken this propaganda against Assad a bit too far with this endorsement of the child rebel
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by JohnFrankling(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
If this happened in Africa this useless western media will be screaming child soldier now that the Americans are arming the rebels the child is fighting to fulfil his dream,,America and their double standard,Bleep icj

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by marialucia(f): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
Young and aspiring terrorist

Smh

End time tinz
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by chei: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
This is how ruthless leaders are made. This boy will certainly grow up to be a heartless daredevil who will his inflict his environment and society with his sorrowful heart.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by adino(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Terrorist
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by mikolo80: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
IF E DE PAIN UNA MAKE UNA FORM UNA OWN POLITICAL PARTY OR FOREVER HOLD UR PEACE
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by donjazet(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dis is wat i wil term child abuse. Dis boy will simply grow to be a scoundrel and holigan in d society
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by felipemadero(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
Simply shakin my head...anoda terrorist in d makin

Bt wait o,im no tok say im wan kill im presido nw,weldone @OP...gud headline
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by adewasco2k(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ohh that tool his holding...#sigh if only i have one
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by dridowu: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
I can bet my nairaland pasword, ds tin go reach backpage.
Dat small dy play with irin tutu.
In order news , arsenal would soon sign ozil from madrid, i love ds deadline day transfer
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by baynix(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
DAYUMMMMMMN!!! This Shi' Is Crayyyyy!! grin grin
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
IF I COMENT NAW SSS GO BEGIN PURSUE ME, HMM MAKE I HOLD MYPISS PEACE

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by johnstar(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
End time
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by cashkid18(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
end tym tin
prepare to meet ur creator
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by Eobiabo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
this is serious
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by 3ace(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Although I don't pray it happens but can it ever happen in this country? A situation whereby a little boy like this will stand up to fight against corrupt leaders. I don't really know whether it's because we cowards or we value lives.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by HezronLorraine(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
The headline is too bogus.

Yesterday I saw a female african rebel who even had a baby in front but still carried guns.I foresee syria entering that stage if world leaders don't initiate a solution soon.

Meanwhile our boys are acting hollywood everyday on arik airline.
Re: Meet 11-year-old Boy Whose Dream Is To Kill The President Of His Country (PHOTO) by Nkonadi(m): 12:15am On Sep 03, 2013
See His Name, u'll Knw he is a Terrorist

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Cuts National Cake In Israel! -Photos / $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved / Those Saying Buhari Is Too Old, Does Good Leadership Define By Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.