Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau (9300 Views)

Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic / Results From Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by ViewPointNig: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
The Plateau State government said it has arrested and deported about 241 illegal aliens resident in Jos, noting that such was made possible by the joint raid by the men of Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the Special Task Force (STF) on communities harbouring the suspects.

Commissioner for Information and Communication, Pastor Yiljab Abraham, who stated this Saturday while addressing newsmen in Jos, said the aliens have no business in the state when they have no required papers to be in the country.

He said investigations revealed that their presence has caused undue interference in the economy of their host communities, and the state is conscious of its citizens because “we still get reports that there are people that are desperately looking for ways to hit on Plateau, and we are watching and working round the clock to get them out.”

While advising the people of the state to be watchful and report suspicious persons to security operatives, Yiljap said some of these illegal aliens could constitute a threat to the current peace in the state.

He also noted that the NIS under the new helmsman has beefed up adequate security at the various borders with electronic surveillance to ensure that those deported do not return in desperation.

On the recent killings at Bisichi near Foron, Yiljab said it was a robbery attack and had nothing to do with communal or any other form of crisis, adding that six persons linked to that robbery incident have been arrested, and the police are still trailing the others. He also stressed that the attack had nothing to do with the Special National Convention of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Abuja, as being insinuated in some quarters.

Yiljap said the Jang administration was bent on ensuring that Plateau is kept safe from every form of criminality.

On the leadership crisis in Taraba State, the Commissioner said much as Governor Jonah Jang and the entire state are happy that Governor Danbaba Suntai survived the ghastly plane crash, “the Governor has no hands in the political tussle in Taraba, and has not committed any finance of Plateau State to that course”, adding that “Governor Jang has a plateful of Plateau responsibilities in his hand and would not use Plateau resources to finance the course of another state, and Shehu Sani is too far from Plateau to know what is happening here: I don’t want to join issues with him.”

On illicit drugs of goskolo sold in the state, Yiljap handed a stern warning to the merchants to stop it or face the wrath of the law. He also urged the youths to desist from the drugs and be useful to themselves.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/plateau-deports-241-illegal-aliens/157825/
http://www.viewpointnigeria.com/politics-mob/item/539-241-illegal-aliens-deported-from-plateau
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by egift(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Reunification things.

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by JohnFrankling(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Who's next
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by TUNEX89(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
To where ?
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
Aliens kwa?? I tot aliens are pple from a diff planet??

I tot they dont have eyes, nose, mouth, ten toes, ten fingers, br.east, and d.icktator like us??

Abi, am i wrong??

4 Likes

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Aliens? They must have fallen from the sky. grin

Signs of end time! grin

3 Likes

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
I am an American citizen living in Lagos illegally. Deport me voluntarily pls

8 Likes

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Mubby4luv(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
END TYM TINZ
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Most of them are from Niger republic. I guess they are taking them back

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Kirinwa: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Op have you seen an alien before?I rushed to see strange pictures only to read about illegal immigrants.Op choose words well o.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Good
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
buffenuff: I am an American citizen leaving in Lagos illegally. Deport me voluntarily pls
Hian
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
WOW our country is filled with Aliensssss and I never knew! WE must inform NASA asap!

i never knew id say this but......... END TIME TINZ! grin

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by steveec122(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
To where?
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Kirinwa: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
berem: Aliens? They must have fallen from the sky. grin

Signs of end time! grin

Probably from Mars.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
buffenuff: I am an American citizen leaving in Lagos illegally. Deport me voluntarily pls
"leaving" ? or "living" ? Na wa for this American.

15 Likes

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by FirstOpinion: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pray For Nigeria And Nigerians.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
the trend has taken root.. local economy of host communities he says... is that not the job of the state government of all respective states?
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Damsman10(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
E.T.T
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Aliens in Nigeria,shocked shocked where is their spaceship? Sounds like E.T.T.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by priscaoge(f): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mitcheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Like I care
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by alnaijiri(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
As a Muslim, I'm almost certain that these "illegal" immigrants are Muslims. This is just a ploy by the anti-Islamic government of Nigeria to limit the number of Muslims in this country, while they turn a blind eye to the millions of non-Muslim illegal immigrants in the South. I live in Lagos and see hordes of foreigners from neighbouring Benin, Togo, Ghana, Cameroon, and other African countries, and most of them are Xtian, and that's why the government aren't doing anything to deport them. The only illegal aliens they deport are the Muslim Chadians, Malians, and Nigeriens.

Who can deny that Muslims are being systematically persecuted in this republic? May God grant us liberation and victory over those who are keeping us down.

5 Likes

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by kb83(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Here is a simple way of makin cul cash stress free jus a single click wud get u dere http://MegaStoon.com/?share=15211
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Billyonaire: "leaving" ? or "living" ? Na wa for this American.

I never said leaving, whatcha talking about? wink
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
From Lagos to Abia, Portharcourt to Jos.
Na the latest be dz!
Operation pick the aliens (non indigenes) & send them back to their states.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
alnaijiri: As a Muslim, I'm almost certain that these "illegal" immigrants are Muslims. This is just a ploy by the anti-Islamic government of Nigeria to limit the number of Muslims in this country, while they turn a blind eye to the millions of non-Muslim illegal immigrants in the South. I live in Lagos and see hordes of foreigners from neighbouring Benin, Togo, Ghana, Cameroon, and other African countries, and most of them are Xtian, and that's why the government aren't doing anything to deport them. The only illegal aliens they deport are the Muslim Chadians, Malians, and Nigeriens.

Who can deny that Muslims are being systematically persecuted in this republic? May God grant us liberation and victory over those who are keeping us down.

THis fellow needs the Gods. undecided

Stop being sentimental and revert to Traditional Religion now.

4 Likes

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
buffenuff: I am an American citizen living in Lagos illegally. Deport me voluntarily pls
grin grin grin grin
Oloshi
Lagos state govt. knows where you came from
Get ready cos your ars shall be hurled back to Maiduguri soon.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
alnaijiri: As a Muslim, I'm almost certain that these "illegal" immigrants are Muslims. This is just a ploy by the anti-Islamic government of Nigeria to limit the number of Muslims in this country, while they turn a blind eye to the millions of non-Muslim illegal immigrants in the South. I live in Lagos and see hordes of foreigners from neighbouring Benin, Togo, Ghana, Cameroon, and other African countries, and most of them are Xtian, and that's why the government aren't doing anything to deport them. The only illegal aliens they deport are the Muslim Chadians, Malians, and Nigeriens.

Hian....no "hate" button. Smh

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by alnaijiri(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

THis fellow needs the Gods. undecided

Stop being sentimental and revert to Traditional Religion now.

God forbid if Muslims shun the light of Islam to seek to the darkness of paganism. Luckily, most have too much common sense to do that.
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=alnaijiri]As a Muslim, I'm almost certain that these "illegal" immigrants are Muslims. This is just a ploy by the anti-Islamic government of Nigeria to limit the number of Muslims in this country, while they turn a blind eye to the millions of non-Muslim illegal immigrants in the South. I live in Lagos and see hordes of foreigners from neighbouring Benin, Togo, Ghana, Cameroon, and other African countries, and most of them are Xtian, and that's why the government aren't doing anything to deport them. The only illegal aliens they deport are the Muslim Chadians, Malians, and Nigeriens.

[/ quote]Terrorist in da building ...run for ya dear life
Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2013

Mumu,boko haram apologist

1 Like

Re: 241 Illegal Aliens Deported From Plateau by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2013

With this kinda fellow with his kinda thought Nigerians, lets not rejoice cos we havnt won Boko Haram yet.
The worst is yet to come cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech / Senate Sets Up Committee To Investigate Maina’s Return / Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.