Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (57581 Views)

Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Okeikpu(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2013
chymystique: Dt Man wearing white Agbada is as Black as.................. undecided undecided.. Who is he pls??
na Fashiola grin
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by ireneidiva(f): 6:04am On Sep 03, 2013
In Davido's voice-'I'm bigger than all of you'.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by PrinceGashon: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2013
MillionDollars: Wealth! Wealth!! Wealth!!! All vanity! END TIME TINZ

my endtime team mate

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by iamdsam: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2013
Damojo: That man in white looks like he was exhumed to come and take the picture.
Ha Ha! Take am easy o
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by iamdsam: 6:23am On Sep 03, 2013
Siga: ... I respect this boy more... I like when boys use wat they have to get more .... I know a few rich people kids wey just dey smoke and drink liek fish for overseas and Naija...but I no go buy ur Album sha... cos u are rich.... grin
Me too I nor buy. I nearly buy sha *lol*
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by iamdsam: 6:24am On Sep 03, 2013
Prince Gashon:

my endtime team mate
It seems the end time team is taking over from the garri team. Change is really the only constant thing in life o

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by iamdsam: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2013
Endtime prophecies coming through on Nairaland. Imagine a person pleading to be banned. Endtime thingz. Pray hard not to fall a victim

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by RAYCEtrey: 6:34am On Sep 03, 2013
hmmm all this things are sign of end time may God forgive us.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by iamdsam: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2013
checo anto: Please davido carry on....meanwhile I said I need a job..someone should Employ me please.
See waiten ASUU strike cause. Na wah
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by mkoabiola: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm!y miami and nt ajah!
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by olanyte: 7:04am On Sep 03, 2013
pls help me tell Dangote to bring down the price of cement to 500,flour to 1500.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by thaoriginator: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2013
Abeg somebody should help me with a black nylon bag...I wan go do short put (shyte) undecided
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2013
tongue where is the bride ?abi na gay marriage
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Adehwale: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere Bigot: Please.. Seun, i would really love to ask a favour from you.

Its been long since i was banned, pls, let a moderator ban me.. At least for a month, i'll be very grateful.

Sincere Bigot.
Dollarjunkie: Please am new here, how can I hide my post?
pDude: Hmmmmm.

All the thieves in Nigeria at a single wedding sad

End time thingz. lipsrsealed
alala dakosta: please dose anyone has a 3310 regular mouth charger here....?
Fisherman.com:
end time things .
smh...yabaleft patients on nairaland...when a forum gets dis big, u shd expect pple lyk dese, on it.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by eluquenson(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2013
Damojo: That man in white looks like he was exhumed to come and take the picture.

Funny you grin grin
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by tellwisdom: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2013
Very foolish wedding.....ur families are in nigeria, u re holdin a weddin in d u.s....very foolish angry..# spits angry
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by toprealman: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2013
Na person papa be that oh.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by toprealman: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2013
tellwisdom: Very foolish wedding.....ur families are in nigeria, u re holdin a weddin in d u.s....very foolish angry..# spits angry
Na your type de carry wedding go Afghanistan make people no show.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Loadedtech: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2013
Making money online via The Nairabet,Merrybet VFL just got better with this trick. It's easy to use and i promise if you use this strategy.. 100% winning Guaranty is assured! The ebook is available and it's understandable+The Video Format.. No much talk contact me on 07065916942 if you need the package.. #TeamMakeMoneyEasily
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nuezha(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2013
What a bad mouth you are. Would you have rather me say that to your....
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by MillionDollars: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2013
WINDSOW:

Remain Poor
keep on quoting for d rich. N50 no go enta ur hand. :-P
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by MillionDollars: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Dubemkelly:
Y hating? What's so ending about d pix n d wedding? Being jealous won't make u prosperous,rada it pulls u down...
c dis poverty stricken kid! Stop quoting and get a lifE
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by MillionDollars: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2013
50calibre:

Poverty is a dreadful disease, it distorts one's thinking pattern. You call yourself MillionDollars but call wealth vanity, is poverty something to cherish or aspire for? Or the bible promote poverty?

Broke as*s nig*as shouting end time, they can't wait for this life to end and put them out of their misery, work hard and earn your own vanity, so you enjoy this life and stop thinking about end time.
o! Ye! Haters, av ur bath, go to d bus-stop, take a CAB, and go to hell
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by wEsOmE(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2013
MillionDollars: Wealth! Wealth!! Wealth!!! All vanity! END TIME TINZ
. Poverty Mentality
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by MillionDollars: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2013
born2fuck: you must be drunk, so na poverty no come bi vanity? And you called yourself milliondollars, change that that your name to kobonairas shaperly, as for me wealth is never vanity, don't quote silly to defend poverty, no one is happy to be poor and stop rubbing greese to injury.nothing is vanity for the living and nothing count to the dead, enjoy life while we live
i give up
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by MillionDollars: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Slim Shawty:

Ur username is MillionDollars and u're saying wealth is vanity
Guy,u r confused.U need to discover yourself.
grin
if u like me, talk!
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by mrofficial(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats. If only stinkmeaner gave a fuk.

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by akinmusi(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2013
alala dakosta: please dose anyone has a 3310 regular mouth charger here....?

Please, kindly ask oga Seun.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by osajojo(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2013
Na dem knwNa dem knwNa dem knw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra / I “Settled” The Whole Airport — DaBaby Laments As He Leaves Nigeria (Video) / Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.