Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:33 PM

Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (57564 Views)

Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2013
JudismphD: Na so some human go dey follow others around to take der pix, OP i pray make GOD change ur story.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Allwility: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2013
chymystique: Dt Man wearing white Agbada is as Black as.................. undecided undecided.. Who is he pls??
That's Yuzedo.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Shaadey: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2013
Dangote sf no gt work
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Davido's dad is a master of money. Like Davido said in an interview, receiving and spending money from his dad comes with too many embargoes but he spends his own money as he pleases.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by steveec122(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2013
Buoyantic: tongue[size=38pt] where is the bride ?abi na gay marriage[/size]

[size=38pt]SHE NO COME[/size]
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2013
I was there!
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by oneliegeria: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2013
grin grin How did that man in white babariga pass through immigration how much more sneak into the picture?
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by terryalexmm1(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2013
Omo na wa oh... the man be like undecided na force they force you snap photo?
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by yorke1: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2013
What is the new trend on Nairaland all about the END TIME TINS? Please someone should tell me. Is the world coming to an end?
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by rallymento(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2013
steveec122: Blow.Job-N250k per month.
Are u a virg.in? See ur di.rty mouth like " blow.job N250k/ mnth".
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by maktop: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2013
milliondollars, why did you call wealth vanity now? i advice u change your mentality, if not u will live and die in poverty.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Godsate: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2013
The gift a man Shall make way for him.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by kings2all: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2013
[size=18pt]That's the power of fame

Believe it or not When u add value to ur life.it transform you all around.
[/size]
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Urine: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2013
The fourth man is Yuzedo. grin
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by nmanma1(f): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2013
MillionDollars: Wealth! Wealth!! Wealth!!! All vanity! END TIME TINZ
poverty is a disease n jealousy is a curse! Wts vanity wen som1 struggles hard to make moni n other lazy to makes dere. Is nt end time cos endtime is still far to come.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by ladenz(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2013
E-Light:
[size=38pt]SHE NO COME[/size]

so why are you now shouting? please stop shouting jare angry
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Finestlex(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Dollarjunkie: Please am new here, how can I hide my post?
Write your post on a piece of paper instead and put it in the over head ceiling in your room, there you go boss
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by avenga1: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2013
wink
fckyourman: Does Davido Sister Wedding stop ASUU strike, does it reduce the poverty rates if not.

WHO CARES ?
it doesn't.your badbelle won't stop them either..#back 2 painting М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ nails

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by sweetliet: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
some are working hard yet nothing to show for it. Its only God dat can crown our efforts with success. Do u know Jesus n does He live in ur heart. Hml to d couple
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by adoniza(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
SwaGGG!!
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by ATMgang: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abeg who get small groundnut so dat I can complete the Garri formula wey I wan take nd while u re at it pls get me a Nokia 3310 BIGMOUTH charger so dat I can call and complain to d SHOELESS man frm OTUEKE livin in aso ROCK rgdn d End time tinzz on NL..abi Seun shey u get make u give me oo jare..tnk u very mush u re welcum.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by snthesis(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
d trend is now havin weddings outside 9ja.....interesting
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by darkroman(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
MillionDollars: Wealth! Wealth!! Wealth!!! All vanity! END TIME TINZ

lol....wen u gt money u wont cal it Vanity
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by shypapa(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin
Jesuspikin87: Front Page?

Uwese Baba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nah Jesus born u [s][/s]
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by infiniteloop(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

For needing help?
I use to see people hide their posts and it read thus... "This post has been hidden".
I want to learn how to do that. Am not mad sire! Tenk!

Its easy. Just type: This post has been hidden.

Then hit submit. That's what I do.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by mamagee3(f): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Doesn't Dangote have a wife with all his money?grin

He's always alone. . . tongue
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by dplomaticVal: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2013
moneybags
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2013
propofol: .
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU ARE WRong. Thats someone's father you know. Please show some respect.
LOL...see who is talking, a pot calling a kettle black
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by olabukola: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ebi like say dangote d get crash all the wedding in Lagos this days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans / AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original / Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.