Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb (3168 Views)

How To Control Your Android Phone From Pc Via Usb / What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by divinejohnd(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
can someone help nairalanders how to connect their windows xp to the internet using tecno phones via usb chord,since it does not have a pc suite.tanks all.
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Obinnau(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
divinejohnd: can someone help nairalanders how to connect their windows xp to the internet using tecno phones via usb chord,since it does not have a pc suite.tanks all.
I connect mine using hotspot. Which brand of tecno phone?
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by twosquare(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Download Easytether pro from Blackmart both 4 d phone and PC.....u are gud 2 go
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Obinnau: I connect mine using hotspot. Which brand of tecno phone?

sure? can u do it tecno p3
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Obinnau(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
JMAN05:

sure? can u do it tecno p3
yesa you can since your p3 has hotspot
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Obinnau: yesa you can since your p3 has hotspot

wow. how can i connect two of them? give details pls. and can i use the airtel subsciption for eg to browse with my laptop?
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Joel3(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
do people still use cable this time around? use wireless dude. either wifi or bluetooth connection sharing. you don't need any driver. and yes airtel bis works fine.you sound like who dont have a modem. enjoy anyway.
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 03, 2013
Joel.:
do people still use cable this time around? use wireless dude. either wifi or bluetooth connection sharing. you don't need any driver. and yes airtel bis works fine.you sound like who dont have a modem. enjoy anyway.

thanks. its just that when i added my device thru bluetooth, it refuse to work. it alway show one yellowlike angle with exclamation mark on the screen. ie on the instored phone in the "device and printer" box. i dont know why it happens even when it tells me that the device is successfully instored.
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Joel3(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2013
JMAN05: thanks. its just that when i added my device thru bluetooth, it refuse to work. it alway show one yellowlike angle with exclamation mark on the screen. ie on the instored phone in the "device and printer" box. i dont know why it happens even when it tells me that the device is successfully instored.
if you are using windows 7. click start menu. type in set up a network connection is search menu. you will see it. then choose a network option bluetooth. make sure your phone bluetooth is on and it's network and file sharing enable. right click and connect using access point. window xp 2000 or so is much easier to use though. try this and let me know.
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Joel3(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2013
that's why i don't like does china phones. nokia phones dont joke with connection. best to with with bluetooth internet sharing. especially 3G network.
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2013
Dude the problem is that it's Windows xp

it'd have been easier on Windows vista or Windows 7 or 8
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2013
Joel.:
if you are using windows 7. click start menu. type in set up a network connection is search menu. you will see it. then choose a network option bluetooth. make sure your phone bluetooth is on and it's network and file sharing enable. right click and connect using access point. window xp 2000 or so is much easier to use though. try this and let me know.

ok. will try it. i use windows 7. thanks.
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
i clicked "set up a network connection" it brot out "choose a connection option" inside the box are the following - connect to internet, set up a new network, manually connect to a wireless network, connet to a workplace, set up a dial-up connection.

when i selected "set up a new network", it said i should wait for 90sec. yet i waited it didnt show anything.
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
It will not work on xp
Re: How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb by Joel3(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
JMAN05: i clicked "set up a network connection" it brot out "choose a connection option" inside the box are the following - connect to internet, set up a new network, manually connect to a wireless network, connet to a workplace, set up a dial-up connection when i selected "set up a new network", it said i should wait for 90sec. yet i waited it didnt show anything.
did you laptop have bluetooth? i said choose a bluetooth connection from the list. first you have to first established connection with your phone and laptop. just on your phone bluetooth and use your laptop to search for bluetooth devices. if found then established connection with password. before connecting that. better still you can ask google.

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Go For: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3 / How To Root Infinix Hot 5/hot 5 Lite X559 / Airtel Stop 5K For 40GB Data Plan - Any alternative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.