Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

Take This Personality Test - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Take This Personality Test (30357 Views)

Why You Act The Way You Do? This Personality Traits Is For Information Purpose / Enjoy Another Personality Test!! / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take This Personality Test by maclatunji: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Take this personality test http://www.davidpbrown.co.uk/psychology/personality-test.html

I found it very accurate in describing me.

2 Likes

Re: Take This Personality Test by maclatunji: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
My description:

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.

4 Likes

Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Carefree

Playful

Cheerful

You love a free and spontaneous life. And you attempt to enjoy it to the fullest, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once."You are very curious and open about everything new; you thrive on change. Nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You experience your environment as being versatile and always good for a surprise.

5 Likes

Re: Take This Personality Test by daisyella: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective
You come to grips more frequently and
thoroughly with yourself and your
environment than do most people. You
detest superficiality; you'd rather be
alone than have to suffer through small
talk. But your relationships with your
friends are highly intensive, which gives
you the inner tranquility and harmony
that you need in order to feel good.
However it is no problem for you to be
alone for extended periods of time,
without becoming bored.
grin
Re: Take This Personality Test by maclatunji: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123: Carefree

Playful

Cheerful

You love a free and spontaneous life. And you attempt to enjoy it to the fullest, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once."You are very curious and open about everything new; you thrive on change. Nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You experience your environment as being versatile and always good for a surprise.

I think I can agree with this about you with the little I have observed from your posts.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2013
maclatunji:

I think I can agree with this about you with the little I have observed from your posts.

I agree too. Its on point ! cheesy
Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2013
Romantic

Dreamy

Emotional

You are a very sensitive person. You refuse to view things only from a sober, rational standpoint. What your feelings tell you is just as important to you. In fact, you feel it is important to have dreams in life, too.

You reject people who scorn romanticism and are guided only by rationality. You refuse to let anything confine the rich variety of your moods and emotions.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Take This Personality Test by Kslib(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2013
Analytical
Trustworthy
Self-Assured
Your momentary sensitivity represents that
which is of high quality and durable.
Consequently, you like to surround yourself
with little "gems," which you discover
wherever they are overlooked by others.
Thus, culture plays a special role in your life.
You have found your own personal style,
which is elegant and exclusive, free from
the whims of fashion. Your ideal, upon
which you base your life, is cultured
pleasure. You value a certain level of culture
on the part of the people with whom you
associate.

6 Likes

Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2013
Independent

Unconventional

Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own
course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you.

Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would
never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.

2 Likes

Re: Take This Personality Test by Cestmoi1(f): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2013
Analytical
Trustworthy
Self-Assured
Your momentary
sensitivity represents that
which is of high quality
and durable. Consequently,
you like to surround
yourself with little "gems,"
which you discover
wherever they are
overlooked by others.
Thus, culture plays a
special role in your life. You
have found your own
personal style, which is
elegant and exclusive, free
from the whims of fashion.
Your ideal, upon which you
base your life, is cultured
pleasure. You value a
certain level of culture on
the part of the people with
whom you associate.

1 Like

Re: Take This Personality Test by loneytunes(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2013
Dynamic

Active

Extroverted

You are quite willing to accept certain risks and to make a strong committment in exchange for interesting and varied work. Routine, in contrast, tends to have a paralyzing effect on you.

What you like most is to be able to play an active role in events. In doing so, your initiative is highly pronounced.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Peaceful
Discreet
Non-Aggressive

You are easy-going yet discreet. You make friends effortlessly, yet enjoy your privacy and independence. You like to get away from it all and be alone from time to time to contemplate the meaning of life and enjoy yourself. You need space, so you escape to beautiful hideaways, but you are not a loner. You are at peace with yourself and the world, and you appreciate life and what this world has to offer.

Quite true cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Take This Personality Test by Caracta(f): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
I didn't like any of the shapes, so I scrolled down and picked the one that best describes me. undecided

Peaceful

Discreet

Non-Aggressive

You are easy-going yet discreet. You make friends effortlessly, yet enjoy your privacy and independence. You like to get away from it all and be alone from time to time to contemplate the meaning of life and enjoy yourself. You need space, so you escape to beautiful hideaways, but you are not a loner. You are at peace with yourself and the world, and you appreciate life and what this world has to offer.

5 Likes

Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
tchidi: Romantic

Dreamy

Emotional

You are a very sensitive person. You refuse to view things only from a sober, rational standpoint. What your feelings tell you is just as important to you. In fact, you feel it is important to have dreams in life, too.

You reject people who scorn romanticism and are guided only by rationality. You refuse to let anything confine the rich variety of your moods and emotions.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

I got this also but this was i before now....
Re: Take This Personality Test by maclatunji: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Caracta: I didn't like any of the shapes, so I scrolled down and picked the one that best describes me. undecided

Peaceful

Discreet

Non-Aggressive

You cheated. Not valid.

You don't have to like any of the shapes, just choose one that affects you the most.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Caracta(f): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
maclatunji:

You cheated. Not valid.

You don't have to like any of the shapes, just choose one that affects you the most.

Cheated ke? Ermmmm ok, I agree. I'll do it again. sad
Re: Take This Personality Test by adexsimply(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chose shape 3..which describes everything that's not me
Dynamic

Active

Extroverted

You are quite willing to accept certain risks and to make a strong committment in exchange for interesting and varied work. Routine, in contrast, tends to have a paralyzing effect on you.

What you like most is to be able to play an active role in events. In doing so, your initiative is highly pronounced.

so, the test is invalid!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Take This Personality Test by maclatunji: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
adexsimply: Chose shape 3..which describes everything that's not me
Dynamic

Active

Extroverted

so, the test is invalid!

undecided

Ok.
Re: Take This Personality Test by maclatunji: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
I think people should follow the guidelines of the test and choose the one picture that they would if their lives depended on it.

That is what I did.

The test cannot be 100% accurate but I think it is for the most part correct.
Re: Take This Personality Test by UjSizzle(f): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
I chose the first shape...not bad

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.

1 Like

Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Take This Personality Test by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
I connected so much with the 5th shape, and the results rhymes with who I am as a person

Professional

Pragmatic

Self-Assured

You take charge of your life, and place less faith in your luck and more in your own deeds. You solve problems in a practical, uncomplicated manner. You take a realistic view of the things in your daily life and tackle them without wavering. You are given a great deal of responsibility at work, because people know that you can be depended upon.

Your pronounced strength of will projects your self-assurance to others. You are never fully satisfied until you have accomplished your ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

Re: Take This Personality Test by maclatunji: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Matthew briggs: I connected so much with the 5th shape, and the results rhymes with who I am as a person

Professional

Pragmatic

Self-Assured

You take charge of your life, and place less faith in your luck and more in your own deeds. You solve problems in a practical, uncomplicated manner. You take a realistic view of the things in your daily life and tackle them without wavering. You are given a great deal of responsibility at work, because people know that you can be depended upon.

Your pronounced strength of will projects your self-assurance to others. You are never fully satisfied until you have accomplished your ideas.

I think the researcher did a great job studying people. I would love to read more about it if I get the chance.

1 Like

Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2013
Dynamic
Active
Extroverted
You are quite willing to accept certain risks and to make a
strong committment in exchange for interesting and varied
work. Routine, in contrast, tends to have a paralyzing effect
on you.
What you like most is to be able to play an active role in
events. In doing so, your initiative is highly pronounced.

Is this guy a shrink?

Why know so much about me?
Re: Take This Personality Test by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
This is Me..
Re: Take This Personality Test by lifestyle1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

Though i choose 9 but shape 1 described me the best

1 Like

Re: Take This Personality Test by sammyyoung3: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
smiley
Re: Take This Personality Test by Warlord3000(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
...Jeeeez...

So freaky true about mine...

Introspective.. Sensitive and reflective..

Na wa oo.. All I did was choose the color wey dey wink at me shouting choose me.. choose me.. choose me..ooo smiley

3 Likes

Re: Take This Personality Test by xynerise: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Analytical
Trustworthy
Self-Assured
Your momentary sensitivity represents that which is of high quality and durable.

Consequently, you like to surround yourself with little "gems," which you discover wherever they are overlooked by others.
Thus, culture plays a special role in your life.
You have found your own personal style, which is elegant and exclusive, free from the whims of fashion. Your ideal, upon
which you base your life, is cultured pleasure. You value a certain level of culture on the part of the people with whom you
associate.

Hmmmm.
Re: Take This Personality Test by Jethrovich(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Professional

Pragmatic

Self-Assured

1 Like

Re: Take This Personality Test by LMAyedun(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Independent

Unconventional

Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you.

Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face / 18-Seater Bus Involved In Accident On Bida-Minna Road, People Dead (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.