Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

La Casera Speaks: 'there Is NO Bleach In La Casera' - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / La Casera Speaks: 'there Is NO Bleach In La Casera' (1324 Views)

Cakes That Speaks / Indomie's Mama Too Good Vs Honeywell's Bam Bam La La / Gala And La Casera: What's The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

La Casera Speaks: 'there Is NO Bleach In La Casera' by Kaymisola(f): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
As a follow-up to my post about the rumor going around in some quarters that La Casera contains bleach chemical last Thursday, I was invited to the company's office in Lagos by its Management.

While there, I discovered that La Casera is INDEED produced under the highest hygienic standards and no bleach is included in the production process.

“Our integrity stands,” assured the company’s quality assurance manager, Adeku Emmanuel, while taking me on an official tour of the La Casera production facilities yesterday.

He said the company was committed to customer satisfaction, and would do nothing to jeopardise the trust it had built with the public over the years. “We give customers the best quality and that’s why we have continued to grow strong all this years,” he strongly highlighted.

Also speaking during the tour, the General Manager of the company, Mr. Gary Carlton, further substantiated Adeku’s assertion, as he said even the Director-General of the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON), Dr. Joseph Odumodu, who visited La Casera a couple of weeks ago, was highly impressed with what he saw.

To make a long story short, you have heard from the makers of La Casera that the bleach saga is just a false rumor ignited by God knows who. Stay tuned to my blog to clarify issues like this and I guarantee keeping you informed! http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/la-casera-speaks-there-is-no-bleach-in.html

2 Likes

Re: La Casera Speaks: 'there Is NO Bleach In La Casera' by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Gala + Lacasera. A combination made in heaven
Re: La Casera Speaks: 'there Is NO Bleach In La Casera' by Phay8(f): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
JUST PASSING BY

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed By Snake Head Meant For Pepper Soup / Cocktails/mocktails/smoothies/slushes / Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.