Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

MTN Stealing Habits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MTN Stealing Habits (1265 Views)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Stealing Habits by CyrilWhyte(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Can't believe what MTN, the so called communication giant is doing oh, 4 up2 two months now, dey have been deducting money 4rm my account each time I recharge, N400, N200, N100, N750, the last one that got mε so angry was when I recharged N1500 and they wiped it as well, their customer care couldn't take calls, I had 2 go 2 an outlet 2 revive my money back. After a while, 2day, it started again, first was N100 and the next was this evening N200, what is happening, must they steal 4rm their so called valued subscribers 2 get rich? Its so pathetic.
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by pendusky(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
CyrilWhyte: Can't believe what MTN, the so called communication giant is doing oh, 4 up2 two months now, dey have been deducting money 4rm my account each time I recharge, N400, N200, N100, N750, the last one that got mε so angry was when I recharged N1500 and they wiped it as well, their customer care couldn't take calls, I had 2 go 2 an outlet 2 revive my money back. After a while, 2day, it started again, first was N100 and the next was this evening N200, what is happening, must they steal 4rm their so called valued subscribers 2 get rich? Its so pathetic.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MUST IT BE IN ROMANCE SECTION?
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by Popowaa: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Most romantic post of the year
CyrilWhyte: Can't believe what MTN, the so called communication giant is doing oh, 4 up2 two months now, dey have been deducting money 4rm my account each time I recharge, N400, N200, N100, N750, the last one that got mε so angry was when I recharged N1500 and they wiped it as well, their customer care couldn't take calls, I had 2 go 2 an outlet 2 revive my money back. After a while, 2day, it started again, first was N100 and the next was this evening N200, what is happening, must they steal 4rm their so called valued subscribers 2 get rich? Its so pathetic.
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by spookem(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
the sim card(girlfriend) is cheating on you...why not port to another girl undecided undecided
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by Popowaa: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na soo dem dey take port?
spookem: the sim card(girlfriend) is cheating on you...why not port to another girl undecided undecided
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by cycline404(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pele!
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by spookem(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Popowaa: Na soo dem dey take port?
yes...sim cards (girls) are now cheap undecided
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by ceospecial(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin grin Mods, make una wait first this is

grin grin grin END TIME THINGS grin grin grin
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by rapcy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lol... Bushmeat don become d hunter... Ponder on it grin
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2013

I swear samething happened to me
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by CyrilWhyte(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2013
†̥☺ be a nigerian is not an easy task oh, sufrin & smiln. If there is an after life, which country would Ʊ prefer? D; D; D;
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by sunnyt1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2013

Im nt in the mood to type bt you, like many Nigerians need re-orientation.

What makes you think MTN woke up one day and decided that its their customer's money they must steal to remain in business?

What makes you think MTN customer care decide not to take your calls? You probably have been telling people they are not picking ur call bcs they know what they did.

What makes you think MTN practically intend to make you feel frustrated?

MTN will never intentionally do any of these things and when any of them occur, its an issue that must be reported, hence, luk for a medium to make MTN know about it, which they will be glad u did and u will be compensated.

I will be able to give 1 or 2 remedies if i know the type of phone you use, bt permit me to guess that its a smart phone, maybe an Android or a tab
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by simdam500(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
and this should be in the romance section
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by lipsyliscious: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
sunny t:

What makes you think MTN woke up one day and decided that its their customer's money they must steal to remain in business?

What makes you think MTN customer care decide not to take your calls? You probably have been telling people they are not picking ur call bcs they know what they did.

What makes you think MTN practically intend to make you feel frustrated?

MTN will never intentionally do any of these things and when any of them occur, its an issue that must be reported, hence, luk for a medium to make MTN know about it, which they will be glad u did and u will be compensated.

I will be able to give 1 or 2 remedies if i know the type of phone you use, bt permit me to guess that its a smart phone, maybe an Android or a tab
Customer care agent I guess?

Re: MTN Stealing Habits by lipsyliscious: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
@op u're dating a customer care agent and u cheated so she's getting bk at u! cheesy WTF wat does dis hv to do with d romance section? Must everyone create a thread?
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by CyrilWhyte(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
sunny t:

This is an issue that has been reported many time than I can remember, not just me, my friend too, and wen I reported, they only said they are sorry and will rectify it, Ʊ may be thinking that I didn't turn off my data as A̶̲̥̅♏ using a blackberry smart phone, or I signed 4 those services dat provide customers with tips like the advice package or wise saying/football and news updates packages unknowingly. The truth is dat I didn't. Dats my major issue.
Re: MTN Stealing Habits by CyrilWhyte(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
lipsyliscious: @op u're dating a customer care agent and u cheated so she's getting bk at u! cheesy WTF wat does dis hv to do with d romance section? Must everyone create a thread?
@ lipsyliscious
Did Ʊ say something? A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry A̶̲̥̅♏ having problems getting Ʊ tho... grin

(1) (Reply)

When Should Sex Be Introduced In A Relationship?.... / Marsturbatin In Dream Wit Soup Nd Vasline ...help / Ten Things To Never Text To Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.