Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? (39617 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by iyatrustee(f): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2011
close that your 32 or i go shook you bottle for nyansh angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by 49cents(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2011
All this talk of my boyfriend this my boyfriend that, As though is now husband!
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Omolola1(f): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
sighs
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2011
lmao @ Amina!

I really didn't read the thread. No time undecided

but all of my exes called me "mami" or "ma" what's the big deal? undecided
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by 197(f): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

close that your 32 or i go shook you bottle for nyansh angry angry angry angry

[size=18pt]DEATH!! grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Mcleo007(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2011
Its common among igbo guys! kinda silly stuff, shocked
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Damisrael: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
Persnaly, i dnt buy it,it sounds gibberish 2 me
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by pleep(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2013
Alot of Nigerian men do that, and A.A men to... If not in English than in their own language. It Just goes to show how s,tupid and infantilized most black men are.
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by pleep(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2013
Black and some other races, like Hispanics, (virgin marry adoration) have a perverted form of mother worship that cuts deep into the root of our disfunction. I think its genetic. Could you imagine Asian or White men calling their GF or wife mother?

I believe the natural state of black people is matriarchy, and in the United States we are reverting back to it. Unfortunately matriarchy is unsuitable for the modern world as it creates infantilized males and females that are unable to take care of their responsibilities.
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Metasophia(f): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
When you will call him baby and he will gladly answer why will his calling you mom be a problem?
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
na those guys wey dey date sugar mummies dey refer to dem as mummy or mama grin grin.me never c a young guy dating a young girl callin her mummy.dat one no normal
Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by nerogoldservice: 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
I AM PRINCE, WE ARE INTO FUMIGRATION AND GENERAL CLEANING, TO COMMERCIAL BUSINESS CENTRES, CORPORATE OFFICES, HOTELS/EATRIES, PRIVATE PREMISES, SCHOOLS, CHURCHES, CAR LIFTINGS AND COMMERCIAL VESSEL CARRIERS ETC. YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER 08033849233 OR 08023806670

1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? by BLeshea: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2017
It depends on how they say it.. I respond to mommie, mama.. If he says mom, I look around for my mother or mother in law.. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.