Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal (27081 Views)

Santi Cazorla Signs For Arsenal / Olivier Giroud Signs For Arsenal / Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by ballabriggs: 1:03am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

I know you are excited lol. But dont be delusional that a team that have signed 3 to 4 solid players in all departments will be jealous of a team that signed only one and has no solid bench. lol. Now you are being delusional. Arsenal has still not signed a replacement for Song. Ozil is not and never was a game changer. He is a fluid player for a fluid team but never a game changer in Madrid or elsewhere. You can enjoy yourself though, nothing spoil

What is Flamini doing there? Because he did not pay 60 million for him, he can't replace Song?
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 1:04am On Sep 03, 2013
ballabriggs:

And Yaya Toure was not 'loosing' playing time at Barca before his move to City? What exactly is pushing your point if not jealousy.

What is there to be jealous about? hahahaha! I would have been jealous if you had signed a DM, a CB and a top 9. You have not, so what is there to be jealous about? I would have been very jealous if you had signed Suarez even, but certainly not Ozil. He is a good buy but not a game changer
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 1:04am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

If Madrid thinks he is that good, they would not sell him. Madrid is not a selling club. They have the money. Have you ever thought of that? Ozil was already loosing playing time towards the end of last season.

From this your post alone, it convinced me that you're not the type i can prove wrong. because your post is 100% upside down as your'e the first person am hearing this from for the first time since the Ozil saga to Arsenal.

Ask Madrid fans, they will tell you why they have to sell Ozil...

Where u mess yourself up: How many Madrid players have left at that age?
United: Ronaldo to Madrid at what age?
Bale to Madrid at what age?

If u don't have a clue about the reason why Madrid sold ozil, its better you ask or u keep quiet...
lipsrsealed
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 1:04am On Sep 03, 2013
ballabriggs:

What is Flamini doing there? Because he did not pay 60 million for him, he can't replace Song?

Flamini a replacement for Song? You are as delusional as Wenger then. lol.
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 1:05am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

What is thee to be jealous about? hahahaha! I would have been jealous if you had signed a DM, a CB and a top 9. You have not, so what is there to be jealous about? I would have been very jealous if you had signed Suarez even, but certainly not Ozil. He is a good buy but not a game changer

Very obvious u're jealous, if not, keep quiet! Leave us alone, we're not complaining
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 1:05am On Sep 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

From this your post alone, it convinced me that you're not the type i can prove wrong. because your post is 100% upside down as your'e the first person am hearing this from for the first time since the Ozil saga to Arsenal.

Ask Madrid fans, they will tell you why they have to sell Ozil...

Where u mess yourself up: How many Madrid players have left at that age?
United: Ronaldo to Madrid at what age?
Bale to Madrid at what age?

If u don't have a clue about the reason why Madrid sold ozil, its better you ask or u keep quiet...
lipsrsealed

What have you said really? I cant figure it out...lol
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by ballabriggs: 1:05am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

What is thee to be jealous about? hahahaha! I would have been jealous if you had signed a DM, a CB and a top 9. You have not, so what is there to be jealous about? I would have been very jealous if you had signed Suarez even, but certainly not Ozil. He is a good buy but not a game changer

So Flamini is not a DM? Mertasacker, Koscielny and Vermaelen are not CB's? Giroud and Podolski are not strikers? Keep having nightmares over others progress.
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 1:06am On Sep 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Very obvious u're jealous, if not, keep quiet! Leave us alone, we're not complaining

Why should I keep quite? Why are you getting worked up? grin
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 1:06am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

Who is more cunt? When u have two eye and and u have ear and u concluded that Ozil is finished thats why Madrid sold him.. SMH
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2013
ballabriggs:

So Flamini is not a DM? Mertasacker, Koscielny and Vermaelen are not CB's? Giroud and Podolski are not strikers? Keep having nightmares over others progress.

All these names you mentioned, can they get first team shirt in City or Chelsea or even Spurs? grin
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

What have you said really? I cant figure it out...lol

Yes u can never figure it out because u're clueless about the reason why Ozil sold to Arsenal
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by ballabriggs: 1:08am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

You are deluded. A hard tackler, hustler, pacy and experienced. Understands the Arsenal way and fits in perfectly. Song does not even have the hustle and speed Flamini has.
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 1:08am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

All these names you mentioned, can they get first team shirt in City or Chelsea or even Spurs? grin

No they can't, you can!
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Who is more cunt? When u have two eye and and u have ear and u concluded that Ozil is finished thats why Madrid sold him.. SMH

Where did I say Ozil is finished? Please show me. I said he is a good buy but not the player Arsenal needs. Go read all my posts again. I said he is a lazy player and will not add much to the team. He doesnt track back, doesnt defend and is not a typical 90 minutes player.
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by ballabriggs: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

Wait till Giroud hits you over twenty goals this season then you will know how real he is.
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 1:10am On Sep 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Yes u can never figure it out because u're clueless about the reason why Ozil sold to Arsenal

Ok I get it, Madrid sold their best player to you because they must be silly. I get you then grin
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 1:11am On Sep 03, 2013
ballabriggs:

You are deluded. A hard tackler, hustler, pacy and experienced. Understands the Arsenal way and fits in perfectly. Song does not even have the hustle and speed Flamini has.

Lets give him job today. He go reply he go tire. That is the type of job God always give haters.. The prayer is God lets all our enemies start arguing unnecessarily on what they're clueless about. grin
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 1:11am On Sep 03, 2013
ballabriggs:

Wait till Giroud hits you over twenty goals this season then you will know how real he is.

Fine, good luck on that. I am glad you didnt get Suarez though. That would have been a game changer
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by ballabriggs: 1:12am On Sep 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Lets give him job today. He go reply he go tire. That is the type of job God always give haters.. The prayer is God lets all our enemies start arguing unnecessarily on what they're clueless about. grin

A chronic hater. Imagine trying to run down a 24 years old footballer with over 170 career assists. He will have nightmares over the signing, I know his type.
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 1:13am On Sep 03, 2013
ballabriggs:

A chronic hater. Imagine trying to run down a 24 years old footballer with over 170 assists. He will have nightmares over the signing, I know his type.

I am sure you think you are title contenders now dont you? hahahahahahaha
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 1:13am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

Ok I get it, Madrid sold their best player to you because they must be silly. I get you then grin

Yes, now u're right. Even some of you haters have said it all over today that Madrid made a silly mistake by selling Ozil to Arsenal. So you're right. Madrid was silly! grin

U need gbetugbetu and gegemu to clear your ear and your eye!
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by charlesm91(m): 1:13am On Sep 03, 2013
Those saying isco is better than ozil shud stop being delusional. Stats don't lie. Isco might be better at scoring but in terms of creating and supplementing those around u, ozil is best. Isco will score lots of goals this season at the expense of Ronaldo who I foresee a dr op in his scoring ratio. This is cos ozil is more of a passer than isco who rather expresses himself flamboyantly. Bale is also an individualist like Ronaldo. If y'all say Perez sold ozil cos isco is better pls be reminded its Perez we talking about who's made worse transfer decisions in time past. I also blame ancelotti for not speaking up. Madrid have always talked about building a project but when every season u sell n buy n replace coach then there's no stability. Now ancelotti starts to rebuild his own team rather than evolving from mourinho team. Ronaldo just has a goal while messi is on 5. Bale will want to justify his tag by scoring goals too so there's going to be headache. Madrid reached UCL semis thrice in a row. Only finishing touches was needed. Chelsea n bayern same happened n they finally won. Ozil isco could have been our Xavi iniesta. Perez is just a business mogul and Madrid a mercenary club

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

Thats non of your business! If you care, then free enough to carry it on as your business! Wahala ti e ma de niyen O! grin
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 1:16am On Sep 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Yes, now u're right. Even some of you haters have said it all over today that Madrid made a silly mistake by selling Ozil to Arsenal. So you're right. Madrid was silly! grin

U need gbetugbetu and gegemu to clear your ear and your eye!

Fans will always not want other teams to buy players that can add anything to those other teams. It isnt the same thing as being jealous or that they think the other team is now better than their own team. You confuse 2 different things. The best business this summer was done by Spurs followed by City then Chelsea and Liverpool. Arsenal made one late buy in panic mode. That surely cannot be better than those who have strenthened in every department can it? except you are an arsenal fan though... grin
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by ballabriggs: 1:17am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

Did your type not predict doom for them after the Villa and before the Spurs game?

Now they defeated Spurs, got their deals sorted, yet haters like you keep having nightmares. Even if they win Champions League 8 times in a roll, nothing will change you. You are just a hater who hates to see others move.

Fact is they are getting over their financial constraints and moving into that era where they can spend big to compete. And they will continue to grow as they have built a healthy financial base while haters like you keep hating.

3 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by Presbulg(m): 1:18am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

Ozil does not score goals either. Suarez would have gone for 50 million. Brender Rogers said so very clearly. He said if you want him, pay the correct fee. Ozil is a slow player and very lazy, just like Benzema. Ozil, Higuain and Benzema cost Madrid the last 2 champions leagues because they are not fighters. Higuain, I could understand because he lost it after his last bad injury. Ozil is a good player no doubt, but not what Arsenal need. Arsenal need to replace Song and also need a CB. The defense is poor. You think Ozil will scare PL defenders? lol

Ozil score goals, he has the highest assist in world from the past 3 seasons,,he's the best no 10 in the world at the moment..
Some ppl are so blinded by their hatred towards AFC.. Even if afc buys Messi, some ppl would still have something negative to say..Grow up ppl.
Song has been replaced and who tells you our defence is rubbish??.
2nd lowest goal conceded in the whole of last season behind man city...opta stats is there for you.. We've lost only one game since march
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 1:18am On Sep 03, 2013
charlesm91: Those saying isco is better than ozil shud stop being delusional. Stats don't lie. Isco might be better at scoring but in terms of creating and supplementing those around u, ozil is best. Isco will score lots of goals this season at the expense of Ronaldo who I foresee a dr op in his scoring ratio. This is cos ozil is more of a passer than isco who rather expresses himself flamboyantly. Bale is also an individualist like Ronaldo. If y'all say Perez sold ozil cos isco is better pls be reminded its Perez we talking about who's made worse transfer decisions in time past. I also blame ancelotti for not speaking up. Madrid have always talked about building a project but when every season u sell n buy n replace coach then there's no stability. Now ancelotti starts to rebuild his own team rather than evolving from mourinho team. Ronaldo just has a goal while messi is on 5. Bale will want to justify his tag by scoring goals too so there's going to be headache. Madrid reached UCL semis thrice in a row. Only finishing touches was needed. Chelsea n bayern same happened n they finally won. Ozil isco could have been our Xavi iniesta. Perez is just a business mogul and Madrid a mercenary club

From what you typed here, it simply showed that you have a clue about Footballers!
People like theoctopus should learn from this post.

theoctopus, this post have answered your question why Madrid sold Ozil to Arsenal, and the answer is ''EVERY MANAGER BUILD THEIR TEAM. WHETHER YOU'RE GOOD OR NOT, ITS THE MANAGER THAT KNOW WHAT HE WANT.
When Mourinho came, don't u see how he immediately start selecting who he want?
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 1:21am On Sep 03, 2013
charlesm91: Those saying isco is better than ozil shud stop being delusional. Stats don't lie. Isco might be better at scoring but in terms of creating and supplementing those around u, ozil is best. Isco will score lots of goals this season at the expense of Ronaldo who I foresee a dr op in his scoring ratio. This is cos ozil is more of a passer than isco who rather expresses himself flamboyantly. Bale is also an individualist like Ronaldo. If y'all say Perez sold ozil cos isco is better pls be reminded its Perez we talking about who's made worse transfer decisions in time past. I also blame ancelotti for not speaking up. Madrid have always talked about building a project but when every season u sell n buy n replace coach then there's no stability. Now ancelotti starts to rebuild his own team rather than evolving from mourinho team. Ronaldo just has a goal while messi is on 5. Bale will want to justify his tag by scoring goals too so there's going to be headache. Madrid reached UCL semis thrice in a row. Only finishing touches was needed. Chelsea n bayern same happened n they finally won. Ozil isco could have been our Xavi iniesta. Perez is just a business mogul and Madrid a mercenary club

I almost cried last 2 seasons when Bayern knocked Madrid out of the competition. That game could have been won by Madrid easily. But for the lazyness of Madrid players. who were not real fighters. Benzema is the worst. I dont even know why Madrid is still keeping him. A very talented player and good finisher that doesnt ever give his all. Very slow and lazy. Same with Ozil. Isco is far better and that is what Madrid need. I agree with you that Perez can be a pain in the azz but Ancelloti is not a push over coach. The combination of Ronaldo, Isco amd Bale is crazy.
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 1:22am On Sep 03, 2013
Chelsea, Man United, Liverpool fans, leave us alone with our Ozil or no Ozil! We're not complaining and its non of your business. When you bought your Torres, we did not say anything. So leave us alone.
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by theoctopus: 1:23am On Sep 03, 2013
Presbulg:

Ozil score goals, he has the highest assist in world from the past 3 seasons,,he's the best no 10 in the world at the moment..
Some ppl are so blinded by their hatred towards AFC.. Even if afc buys Messi, some ppl would still have something negative to say..Grow up ppl.
Song has been replaced and who tells you our defence is rubbish??.
2nd lowest goal conceded in the whole of last season behind man city...opta stats is there for you.. We've lost only one game since march

Ozil is not the best 10 in the world. Stop deluding yourself just to make yourself feel good. He is not even in the top 5. grin
Re: Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal by dotcomnamename: 1:24am On Sep 03, 2013
theoctopus:

I almost cried last 2 seasons when Bayern knocked Madrid out of the competition. That game could have been won by Madrid easily. But for the lazyness of Madrid players. who were not real fighters. Benzema is the worst. I dont even know why Madrid is still keeping him. A very talented player that dsoesnt ever give his all. Very slow and lazy. Same with Ozil. Isco is far better and that is what Madrid need. I agree with you that Perez can be a pain in the azz but Ancelloti is not a push over coach. The combination of Ronaldo, Isco amd Bale is crazy.

Now, i just realized that you're a football follower! And you don't know anything about football!

Benzema lazy? shocked
Ozil lazy? shocked

This guy need 760 urgently!

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 / Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 11th August 2019 / Leeds vs Manchester United (2 - 4) On 20th February 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.