Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

A Policeman's Complaints Against The IG - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Policeman's Complaints Against The IG (501 Views)

Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) / 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" / Is The Ig Order Of Banning Road Blocks Working In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Policeman's Complaints Against The IG by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 03, 2013
James4st September 2, 2013 at 11:38 am - Reply
We should be honest at all time and say the truth irrespective of where we belong. President Johnathan is too dull. 4 instance, inspector general, Aburkar is removing #5500 4rm our salary every month and johnathan as a president is there keeping quiet. He is only vigillance when it concern his political career, 4getting dat those things he feel does nt concern him are even the determinant of his political career. There is suffering every where while those in power re busy looting the tressury. Since Johnathan came on board so many security personel has lost their lives and their families bear the cross. So many lapses have been created by dis present govt. Imagine, somebody reducting #5500 every month 4rm our salary. Hw much is the whole salary self. And a president does nt give a damn. Dont attack me, i used to support dis govt but i’m beggining to see the day time corruption hence my boldness of the truth.

SOURCE:http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/pdp-crack-widens/

comments by James4st on the Sunnewsonline

CAN ANY POLICEMAN HERE VERIFY OR DEBUNK THIS ALLEGATION?

(1) (Reply)

Rules Of Success / Google Chrome Steals A March On Windows / 10 Things You Did Not Know About Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook's Inventor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.