Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

How To Create A New Topic - Nairaland / General (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create A New Topic (183029 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A New Topic by ULTIMATECYCLE1: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2016
I will try
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Royalseed20(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
stnelson1:
Hello Uspry, I just read your journal and profile. U are such an intelligent woman. I love your high level mentality.You are the kind of person we need in this world especially my country Nigeria for motivation and inspiration.I am highly elated reading you journal.As per your hearing issue, I strongly believe you can hear if you agree with me.I will be happy to hearing from you.Dont give up your dream for anything.You are unique.Have a nice time.God bless you.
good
stnelson1:
Hello Uspry, I just read your journal and profile. U are such an intelligent woman. I love your high level mentality.You are the kind of person we need in this world especially my country Nigeria for motivation and inspiration.I am highly elated reading you journal.As per your hearing issue, I strongly believe you can hear if you agree with me.I will be happy to hearing from you.Dont give up your dream for anything.You are unique.Have a nice time.God bless you.
good
stnelson1:
good
Re: How To Create A New Topic by yesmrsamuel(m): 2:28am On Dec 01, 2016
the application is not available on my profile .help!

Re: How To Create A New Topic by Fluffy22(f): 6:16am On Dec 01, 2016
Great
Re: How To Create A New Topic by boygoddy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
uspry1:
@All new members who have difficult finding a button to create a new topic.

How to create a new topic:

1.) First, you must reply to a Topic message to get started in order for the New Topic button appears.

2.) Then select which section (forum board) you would like to create a new topic.

3.) Click the "New Topic" button, do your thing the similar function as you reply the message. (see picture below)

That's it!
ok I get it
Re: How To Create A New Topic by boygoddy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
ok i get it
Re: How To Create A New Topic by prospect11(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2016
kant get it yet
Re: How To Create A New Topic by exclusiveoloori: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Create A New Topic by zboy1998: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
chai..[color=#990000][/color]i no c anything oh
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Cmukoro: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
thanks for the explanation
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Estyjoy(f): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Helpful
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Duluxx(f): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2016
Helpful
uspry1:

1.) First, you must reply to a Topic message to get started in order for the New Topic button appears.

2.) Then select which section (forum board) you would like to create a new topic.

3.) Click the "New Topic" button, do your thing the similar function as you reply the message. (see picture below)

That's it!
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Duluxx(f): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2016
Is there Anyone here who is interested in playing international Lottery to Win Big

Well am here with good news since the internet has made things easier today. Well am new to this naira land thing and I don't really know how it works am not here to lie or confuse anybody but rather share what I know with all. I've been trying to play lottery from other countries since our currency falls everyday like a titanic. I came across this site and it is pretty my awesome helping people from all over the world to participate in there favorite lotteries like e.g US power ball, US mega millions, Euro million, Australia power ball etc. And I was wondering what a fantastic way to try your luck I have win couple of second prices haven't yet hit the jackpot but that's my prayers everyday to win. So I decided to share with you all. And let me tell you the honest truth there is no such thing as free lottery. You will have to purchase a ticket for a price. You will purchase your ticket and pick your numbers the once you think will win the jackpot and if you don't have any special number to pick just choose random numbers or let the system choose for you.

If you're interested drop you email for me
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Ayelasblog: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
uspry1:

That's it!

Nice explanation
Re: How To Create A New Topic by svc1(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Duluxx:
Helpful
it's not working for me
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Talkativedotng(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2016
nice but I can't create a topic still
Re: How To Create A New Topic by larex321(f): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tnx
Re: How To Create A New Topic by bayo136: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2016
Thanks
Re: How To Create A New Topic by John360: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Imagine if  you could reach your prospects within your business localities and send your Christmas massages with just a stipend while using our quality Bulk Sms fastest and outstanding delivery services, Real Life GSM database stored by state, local government areas (L.G.A) and locations with names and sex. Other business, corporate and professional active and updated phone numbers, printing and publishing, responsive website hosting and design etc.
   To get any of this services with our service before payment options
drop your whatsapp number and I will contact you to avoid been banned.

Re: How To Create A New Topic by glowdot4: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
ok
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Morganie(m): 12:47am On Dec 21, 2016
Is there a particular duration a member must stay in the forum before they can post a topic, or comment on a post?
Re: How To Create A New Topic by SQMrProducer(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2016
I am a new member also but i can't create a new topic. Pls help o.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by adeyemii56: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2016
thanks bro
Re: How To Create A New Topic by uche988(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Okay
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Joiceee(f): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tanks
Re: How To Create A New Topic by kingtinnie(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
lets see if it will work
Re: How To Create A New Topic by kingtinnie(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
kingtinnie:
lets see if it will work

No..ko werk ??
Re: How To Create A New Topic by improve: 3:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Great...

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (56) (Reply)

190 Thread On Funny Pics / Bankers For Baba Ijebu (R & S Lotto Port Harcourt) / Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.