Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa (15605 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Chanchit: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
#justpassingby#
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Confusionist(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
chokl8candie:
Ignorance much ....and your making dis conclusion based on the 5 ghanaians or koreans uve met in ur entire life?
Dis was a research conducted by an institute and u dont see ghana up there in the bottom 3 do u?
if u claim ghanaians are ugly dats ur cup of tea .....wont evn waste my time commenting further
u seriously cldnt smell sarcasm grin
Prezzo was one hell of an ugly being grin
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chanchit:

Are you trying to derail this thread..? The Op has really tried by not joining issues with you.
hmmm i tire for him sef . Ive just decided to allow him spew his hate for my pple cz obviously he wishes ghanaians had won the award not kenyans.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
Confusionist: u seriously cldnt smell sarcasm grin
Prezzo was one hell of an ugly being grin
lolz. I didnt watch bba last yr so hd no idea who he ws. Thot he was Mr kenya or smth until i googled him and realised i'd wasted my time replyin dat comment grin grin
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by ikekings(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Lmao!!! Na today... Kenyans too wowo... Take a look at those guys that represent dia country during olympics.... They look malnourished...
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by ikekings(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
dowjones:

I'm saying this based on the Ghanian national football team, the Ghanian football fan club, Ghanian sex videos *spits*, Ghollywood videos!, my ghanian lesson teacher when i was a kid amongst other ugly ghanian people.

Dont take it the wrong way, look at the bright side, they are good dancers and they produce the best alcholic drinks..Alomo, ashietu bitters !

Best of all, thier girls are p0rn star wannabes. lmao !
Lmao!!! Now this is really funny... grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Conquistador: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
inferiority complex! I thought this thread was about kenyans?trust deluded MUMUs to bring Ghana into it.utter crap! r nigerians good looking?look at their stomachs.d men r pregnant!they look like inflated ballons!they r shaped like pyramids! damn!
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Conquistador: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
ikekings: Lmao!!! Na today... Kenyans too woo... Take a look at those guys that represent dia country during olympics.... They look malnourished...
and u think nigerians look well-nourished?LOL LOL LOL
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by ikekings(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Conquistador: and u think nigerians look well-nourished?LOL LOL LOL
Of course we are... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Conquistador: inferiority complex! I thought this thread was about kenyans?trust deluded MUMUs to bring Ghana into it.utter crap! r nigerians good looking?look at their stomachs.d men r pregnant!they look like inflated ballons!they r shaped like pyramids! damn!

please ignore such ignorant comments. I dont want to derail this thread by turning it into another ghana/nigeria e-war. Gues it takes alot more than common sense to let sm pple know this thread is about kenya
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Conquistador: inferiority complex! I thought this thread was about kenyans?trust deluded MUMUs to bring Ghana into it.utter crap! r nigerians good looking?look at their stomachs.d men r pregnant!they look like inflated ballons!they r shaped like pyramids! damn!
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Bootylicious(f): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
My eyes keep roaming especially when service ends and every1 goes out.... hehe am sure some dudes will have their eyes on my bum
y-fo:

why u staring while in church angry

and while u staring @ others, some dudes would be checking u from behind grin....just saying
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by dowjones(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2013

You must be a mix-breed of a ghanian and kenyan ! LMAO !

Lol..ya'll taking me too serious
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by PetroDollaz: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
dowjones:

You must be a mix-breed of a ghanian and kenyan ! LMAO !

Lol..ya'll taking me too serious
you don't joke with stuff like that,huh? how would you feel if someone says such things about you or nigerians. the problem with most of people like you is that you are quick to insinuate negatives about other countries and people, but when others return the favour then you get upset. yes, I am upset, but I will not take it further in the hope that you will refrain from future indiscretions. enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Evestar200(f): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
PetroDollaz: you don't joke with stuff like that,huh? how would you feel if someone says such things about you or nigerians. the problem with most of people like you is that you are quick to insinuate negatives about other countries and people, but when others return the favour then you get upset. yes, I am upset, but I will not take it further in the hope that you will refrain from future indiscretions. enjoy your day.
is this the same PETRODOLLAZ That i knw very well or is another one shocked
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by skipper123: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
OMG..you jx took the words out of my mouth (my country man is in a good mood today) cheesy
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Hoshea: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
am from tanzania eastafrica, we're goodlooking than west africans, do not visit here, u will not return.
chokl8candie:
lool ikr!!...coming to think of it obama aint dat handsome for a mixed dude. kenyans or east africans in general aint as goodlooking as we westafricans *runsandhidesbehindchair*
pls no east african shd come and crucify me oo,im jx kidding grin
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Evestar200(f): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hoshea: am from tanzania eastafrica, we're goodlooking than west africans, do not visit here, u will not return.
undecided East africa? Goodlooking than west Africa? Hey! dude this is romance section not joke section

1 Like

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hoshea: am from tanzania eastafrica, we're goodlooking than west africans, do not visit here, u will not return.
LOlz c'mon do u honestly believe what u just typed?? grin grin
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by otumfour(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Emmadani: No be lie.I watched dstv kenya basketball and i almost wept.I laugh til water komot 4 ma eyes.As 4 ghanians,ghanian girls are beautiful but their guys na anoda case.Any ghanian guy wey fine na mixed.Cameroon guyz and girls are wonderfully made.

Your moda and fada are the ugliest apes, murthafurka.....it's pretty easy to hide behind ur pc and claim fine boy, ugly Nigerian(or wherever u from) pig like u.....my arrz sef fine pass ur face, nonso the bitter-looking face having pr1ck.

And yes, this is coming from 1 of the many fine Ghanaian dudes cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
otumfour:

Your moda and fada are the ugliest apes, murthafurka.....it's pretty easy to hide behind ur pc and claim fine boy, ugly Nigerian(or wherever u from) pig like u.....my arrz sef fine pass ur face, nonso the bitter-looking face having pr1ck.

otumfour i beg no insults on this thread . Im sure deep down he knows that statement he made was a big fat lie smiley
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
I'm having a facepalm moment, Africans quibbling about who's ugliest....relax ur all beautiful. smiley
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 07, 2013
caribchic: I'm having a facepalm moment, Africans quibbling about who's ugliest....relax ur all beautiful. smiley
lol noone on here is really taking any of this seriously but thanx hun smiley
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 07, 2013
Lol i hope otumfour got that memo. grin
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 07, 2013
otumfour:

av u finished?Lol,the thing don pain d guy no b small.Lmao.Akpamu.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2013
dowjones:

Fail ! Segun arinze and taye are angels if they stay close to ghanians !
God av mercy.Mehn
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2013
chokl8candie:
cameroonians are goodlooking? undecided really?? Well they arent that popular on my side of d continent so wont b justified to mke a comment about them but i still dun think dey are evn part of d top three countries with the most beautiful people in west africa alone. Ivorians and congolese pple r reali goodlookin in my opinion. Jx luk at the ivorian football team alone grin grin, most can compete for Mr Africa wink
u need geography lessons.
@ topic Kenyans are indeed ugly most east Africans are ugly anyway, but Kenya take the cup , then Rwandan, Ugandan, Somalian , the only beautiful east African are Ethiopian, some tanzanian try .but one thing is sure in east Africa only girls and women are good looking, their men are too ugly, no swagger, no money, fcking stingy ...their women are always complaining.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u need geography lessons.
@ topic Kenyans are indeed ugly most east Africans are ugly anyway, but Kenya take the cup , then Rwandan
i dont need no geography lessons hun smiley. I was serious about cameroonians not being popular in ghana.
And did u actually include rwanda in d ugliest countries? Gues u didnt read the whole article i posted cuz they wer actually number 1 on d list(most beautiful pple in africa)
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2013
chokl8candie:
i dont need no geography lessons hun smiley. I was serious about cameroonians not being popular in ghana.
And did u actually include rwanda in d ugliest countries? Gues u didnt read the whole article i posted cuz they wer actually number 1 on d list(most beautiful pple in afric[/e]
I did not read the op, beauty lie in the eye of beholder. Rwandan ain't beautiful, don't buy the hype , no hair ,ugly teeth,big head.
As for you geography lessons, Cameroon is not in West Africa so I don't know how u expect us to make the top 3 in West Africa, don't get me wrong no matter where we are we still on top, but it seemed u put us in WA.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2013
I didn't even know we were second ah ah ..sista u need to get yourself a Cameroonian, we actually need to make our pop bigger.

I however disagree with the ranking of Gabon, tho only the Fang are good looking the rest are just too wowo to say the least, Bush and lack manners and class. Ah ah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You / Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.