Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

How To Worship Jizz-Us. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Worship Jizz-Us. (3070 Views)

Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? / Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / What Motivates You To Worship God??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Worship Jizz-Us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2013
Our man-god Jizz-Us demands that we worship him regularly.
The goal of the worship is to receive him in spirit. Here is how you do it.

Get down on your knees, raise your hands, close your eyes, open your mouth wide and shout "Jizz Us" "Jizz Us".

Keep shouting and soon enough he will come. He will come all over you and cover you with his divine blood. The white celled one which he sheds for your salvation. He will fill you up and plant a seed of renewal inside of you. The seed will grow and so will you.

Try Jizz-Us today. Taste him and see that he is good. Yummy indeed.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by demelza: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2013
From your review, it seems like you have tried him. Hope your master wont go ballistic on your arsé
Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by Mynd44: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2013
This is actually more comical than offensive
Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2013
demelza: From your review, it seems like you have tried him. Hope your master wont go ballistic on your arsé

Try? No! We have past trying. He is now inside of us and is growing. His divine seed will manifest itself in a few months. My Master, unlike yours, is not a jealous type. He is very happy when we try new things.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2013
Thanks to Almighty Thor for providing the Hammer.

Thanks to Almighty Sol for exposing his yell 'DaddyYAH, why have forsaken me?'... and dead like criminals.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by demelza: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Try? No! We have past trying. He is now inside of us and is growing. His divine seed will manifest itself in a few months. My Master, unlike yours, is not a jealous type. He is very happy when we try new things.
Really?
But why does he try by all means to get back his former members who have left his fold to go to this "Jizzus"? Also I heard your master gets mad wen the dude's name is mentioned.
That seems to me to be insecurity coupled with jealousy.
Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2013
demelza:
Really?
But why does he try by all means to get back his former members who have left his fold to go to this "Jizzus"? Also I heard your master gets mad wen the dude's name is mentioned.
That seems to me to be insecurity coupled with jealousy.

I think you are confusing our man-god Jizz-Us with another god of the christians called Jesus. Please they are not the same. Jesus is an enemy of my Master and we fight him. Jizz-Us, on the other hand is the fool in our Master's court. A god made man for our amusement.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by demelza: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I think you are confusing our man-god Jizz-Us with another god of the christians called Jesus. Please they are not the same. Jesus is an enemy of my Master and we fight him. Jizz-Us, on the other hand is the fool in our Master's court. A god made man for our amusement.
Oh! Thanks for the clarification.
I knew it wasnt in you guys nature anyway
Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2013
demelza:
Oh! Thanks for the clarification.
I knew it wasnt in you guys nature anyway

It is however very telling that you know very little about your god that you would confuse it with our court jester.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by demelza: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

It is however very telling that you know very little about your god that you would confuse it with our court jester.
Why would you guys give your court jester a name whose pronunciation is similar to the christian Jesus?
Satan's lost his creative mojo?
Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2013
alfa have you accepted jizz-us as your lord and personal saviour.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by Mynd44: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2013
demelza:
Why would you guys give your court jester a name whose pronunciation is similar to the christian Jesus?
**falls from okada**

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
**falls from okada**
are you hurt? Buhahaha....ya'll are a funny bunch.
Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by Mynd44: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: are you hurt? Buhahaha....ya'll are a funny bunch.
These guys are a new class of comedians
Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: alfa have you accepted jizz-us as your lord and personal saviour.

he is inside of me

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by UjSizzle(f): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
hahahahahaha okay this is funny grin grin grin
Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
demelza:

Says one whose god's name sounds like a censored website.

Haha. Look at christian brainwork. The objective wasn't to be creative but to butthurt you guys.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
These guys are a new class of comedians
Mehn m so going to enjoy this section, it would be boring without them
Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Mehn m so going to enjoy this section, it would be boring without them

Well, it's either that or you'll catch a terminal affliction. Like your predecessor.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Well, it's either that or you'll catch a terminal affliction. Like your predecessor.

Bomb...someone should run.....

Tell us more about Jizz-us. All I know is that silly hail-zeus

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by manmustwac(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
@post
JeSoul would have just put your topic in the recycle bin and ban you for this thread smiley
Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
manmustwac: @post
JeSoul would have just put your topic in the recycle bin and ban you for this thread smiley

And where is she today? Satan always wins in the end.

2 Likes

Re: How To Worship Jizz-Us. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2013

Am I allowed to contribute? I like contributing. Contributions. Money. I'm broke. Contributions.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. / "Father Mbaka Wants To Kill Me" - Woman Cries Out, Seeks Help (Photo) / Wrong Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.