Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Study In Cyprus - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Why Study In Cyprus (1548 Views)

STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship / Study In Cyprus With Scholarship Opportunities. / List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Study In Cyprus by eleosgolden: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why Study in Cyprus?
Cyprus is situated in the northeastern corner of the Mediterranean, at the meeting point of Europe, Asia and Africa. Since the dawn of history, Cyprus has been one of the most interesting areas of the region and has a rich and visible cultural history. Cyprus provides an ideal setting for higher learning, it is no wonder that it has become a major international education centre, attracting scholars and students from all over the region, fostering international understanding and peace. This cultural diversity makes it a forum for international understanding and peace. There are many reputed colleges and universities there. Among the reason for choosing Cyprus are the following:
• No IELTS/TOEFL
• Low Costs: Costs are much lower compared to that in the USA and the UK
• Visa: Entry visas are issued in advance, getting a visa is not a problem as far as studying in Cyprus is concerned
• Competitive European Standard of Education: The level of education and infrastructure facilities match those of the UK
• Safe Environment and friendly atmosphere: The country is free from communal and political disturbances and hence provides students with a safe environment for learning
• Attractive Places to Visit: Cyprus offers archaeological sites, resorts and exotic sea beaches that students can visit
• International Community: Students from all over the world come to study in Cyprus
Contact us today!
ELEOS GOLDEN HERITAGE LIMITED
6, Odeku Close New Bodija, Ibadan
Tel.:+234-2-8725347, 08027189304, 08023302995, 08191559965
E-mail: info@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Web:www.eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: Why Study In Cyprus by studyandwork: 5:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Who else wants to go the country of their dream to Study and Work Abroad?

“Finally Revealed! Get Instant Access of the Study and Work program Of Various Top Schools and Universities In The World That Have Made Tons Of Students Swear By It!”

RE: [center]The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO “STUDY AND WORK ABROAD”! [/center]

Dear Respected International Student,

I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase time and time again – Knowledge is Power. For the students with well-off background or genius students who scored perfect scores, going abroad into a school or university of their choices is no problem.

But what about the students who are poor, and on a shoestring budget and average results?

They have to resort to used their lifetime savings or go on loans just to enable themselves to go abroad to get into school and universities overseas.

These methods often lead to consequences such as inability to pursue and fulfill their dreams to go and Study and Work Abroad, mainly because they haven’t been able to get the right advice on the processing of their application.

Ask yourself, have you ever faced any of these problems?

-You really want to pursue to study abroad but don’t know how?

-You really want to succeed in your education and life but your finances are holding you back?

-You have no enough funds to pay even the CONSULTANCY FEE of the so called Immigration Consultants Experts.

-You have no idea how to produce high quality introduction about yourself which may bring in attention of various schools and universities overseas?

-You are totally clueless when it comes to the best school and universities abroad that suits you!

If you’ve nodded to any of these situations, I want to let you know that you are not alone.

As a matter of fact, I’ve faced these problems too when I first started out to dream on going overseas under the Study and Work Program. Being on a tight budget, I didn’t have the privilege to spend on universities that are costly.

I had to resort to finding out the school and universities that offer decent fees which are affordable for students from middle class families like myself.

I spent the next 9 years of my life trying to find out what works by doing research, contacting and studying various schools and universities abroad. Consulted many Immigration and International Education Experts and learned from there.

Since 2004, after my studies and stint abroad I became a freelance Immigration and International Education Consultants. Helping other people to achieve their dreams on this Study and Work Program.

After all my hard work, I’ve finally discovered the ultimate solution to HOW TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD for anyone.

And I’m going to share it with you today…

Introducing…

[center]The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO “STUDY AND WORK ABROAD”[/center]

The Best Study and Work Abroad Methods That Will Build Yourself on Path to Success!!!

Here’s an overview of the titles in this amazing Study and Work Abroad guidebook:

With these Ultimate Guide, you'll jump start your progress to find school and universities that best suited to you in no time!

These strategies for drawing attention from overseas schools and universities will take you by the hand to create massive replies even if you are a total newbie.

It also teaches a couple of neat tricks for making your application much more effective!

Let me shed some light on some things that may be on your mind:

Is there an age limit to Study and Work Abroad?

Short answer:

Definitely a big “NO”. Education is for everybody no matter what race, age or country you came from. Learning is a Lifetime Journey.

Can I Study for FREE?

Short Answer:

Yes, there are lots of schools and universities overseas offering some or all of the following:

FREE!!! 100% SCHOOL TUITION FEES

FREE!!! AIRPLANE TICKET

FREE!!! VISA COST

FREE!!! HEALTH INSURANCE

FREE!!! BOOKS

FREE!!! STUDENT MONTHLY ALLOWANCE

FREE!!! STUDENT TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE

FREE!!! ACCOMMODATION DURING STUDIES

Will I be able to implement these strategies easily?

Most definitely! The steps to these The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD strategies have been mapped out clearly in this BOOK so that anyone – whether a novice or beginner can start planning, researching for a school, looking for funding and start processing their school and visas immediately!

Wow, this is too good to be true! Will this cost me a bomb?

Here’s the good news, NO.I want everybody to be able to have access to these great The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD secrets because I knew what it was like struggling as a student, with no knowledge about studying and working overseas at all in my early days. I want this ultimate guide to “jump start” your dreams and succeed with the powerful techniques outlined in this guide.

If you’re still sitting on the fence, here are 5 great reasons to invest
in The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD:

1. You’ll never have to pay a single cent to so called "Immigration Visa Experts” to teach you how to choose and be admitted to the the right school and university abroad.

2. These ULTIMATE GUIDE tactics are only known by a select few of TOP IMMIGRATION VISA CONSULTANT, where to look for the best schools or universities overseas, how to enroll, be admitted, and get your student visa…You’ll be getting access to these precious jewels immediately!

3. Thousands of dollars are being left on the table just because people fail to choose the right way to enroll to schools and universities overseas and to get their respective visas for themselves effectively. Isn’t about time you get hold of this ULTIMATE GUIDE?

4. You’re Family and Friends will be begging for you to teach them your secret strategies to select the right school and university, go abroad on a study and work program and even pay you for Consultancy Fees!

5. With your new found The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD, you’ll easily save a lot of money in this guide and starting to enjoy your dream and success in life.

FOR MORE INFO. PLEASE VISIT:

www.facebook.com/studyandworkabroadnow

www.studyandworkabroadnow

www.paiec
Re: Why Study In Cyprus by kcmanjiri: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2017
Why Study in Cyprus:

Benefits of Cyprus Education
• No IELTS/TOEFL required.
• No Balance to show compulsory as maintenance cost
• 12th pass can also apply.
• Throughout the year Intake.
• Part Time Job is allowed for 20 hrs., High part time earning opportunity.
• Gap during or after study Acceptable .
• Low tuition Fees.

(1) (Reply)

Registration And Training For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Sat, Ielts And Pte In Nigeria. / Jamb Centres That Will Be Seized. / Admission Processing/payment Of Fees For Chrisland University 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.