Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy (285933 Views)

Curing Leukaemia With HIV: Breakthough On Treatment For Cancer? / Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2015
bisi16:

D woman in question is in d eastern part of Nigeria. Where are u based and? Is it convenient 4 u?

God bless you sir.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by bisi16(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2015
marimaar:

God bless you sir.

Can you kindly edit your post to remove my e-mail add you quoted, Please?
Done

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by MRKELS1983(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
bisi16:

Done
Hey sir Bisi u've not replied me plss I rilli nid to knw whr to get ur requirements
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by bisi16(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
MRKELS1983:
[color=#006600][/color]
Hey sir Bisi u've not replied me plss I rilli nid to knw whr to get ur requirements
This stuff can be gotten from other sources plz. I don't want unknown pple bombarding this woman with calls. And am not ind country, it wld have bn easier.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by alakara(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ulcer herbal treatment is available. contact me.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by zelexotunla(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
bisi16:

This stuff can be gotten from other sources plz. I don't want unknown pple bombarding this woman with calls. And am not ind country, it wld have bn easier.
. Thanks @bisi16 for helping here,pls I think it will be much appreciated if you can help us ask d woman at possible place(d kind of market place) within individual area dat dis chlorophyl and filter water can be found. Ulcer is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2015
bisi16:

I am in the East, I started noticing this recently, I feed well enough and comfortable, but it just came out of the blue, from experience with my former colleague that had it, I know it is.
But I am going to a laboratory this week, I need this woman's contact too, I want to nip this from the bud.
Thanks
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by alakara(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2015
alakara:
Ulcer herbal treatment is available. contact me.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by bisi16(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Normality:

I am in the East, I started noticing this recently, I feed well enough and comfortable, but it just came out of the blue, from experience with my former colleague that had it, I know it is.
But I am going to a laboratory this week, I need this woman's contact too, I want to nip this from the bud.
Thanks
For privacy, i'm no longer giving out her detail. Plz source d product urself. Sorry
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
bisi16:

For privacy, i'm no longer giving out her detail. Plz source d product urself. Sorry

Please help a brother, just tell me area i can ask about her, and I will look for her pls, abeg.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by geekybabe(f): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
been off this my thread for a while.. been so busy.
anyways, I just wanted to advise that its always better and safer to DILLIGENTLLY use 100percent natural remedies when treating things like this.

You really don't want your body being an experimental object by trying different products. If you can be disciplined to follow basic rules of eating right and healthy, you will have helped yourself a great deal in overcoming ulcer.

Another thing is you might have to go to a very good hospital to know the type of ulcer exactly you have..So you can know how to treat it well. Some doctors can easily diagnose based on experience. Some others may not be able to diagnose clearly and recommend an endoscopy. (scary stuff. if possible avoid it. Always does more harm than good). my parents never allowed any doc to do it for me and I am so glad I never did it.

Don't try out any products you can't verify genuinely. You don't want your stomach more messed up than it really is.

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by iliyande(m): 6:27am On Aug 19, 2015
bisi16:

What part of d country are u at?

Please I stay in Abuja, I need it too
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by iliyande(m): 6:28am On Aug 19, 2015
bisi16:

Please I stay in Abuja, I need it to
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by bisi16(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
iliyande:

Please I stay in Abuja, I need it too
I totally wish I cld but i'v given out someone's contact to d point that it's starting to border me. Plz pple, source elsewhere.

Clue; start with pple that sell GNLD products

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
@bisi,if one was healthy and well i dont see why dey wud want to start begging for ones number......u dnt knw if one has search for the said alkaline water and chlorophyll but cant find it....to God be d glory u were privilege enuf to meet the lady and u said goodbye to ulcer...bside its also mney smone will ve to pay to get it from her....she wont be giving it out free.......one aint happy to be in dis kinda ill-health.....God made it possible for the stuff to work for u and u got it easily.....pls y nt try and help pio out too....no one is happy wit d fact they want to disturb anybody.....no one wish to be suffering frm this....we just want to get our health back

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Mubash087: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2015
@geekybabe.Can I still take unripe plantain solution left for a month?I left it at home while I travelled.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by geekybabe(f): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mubash087:
@geekybabe.Can I still take unripe plantain solution left for a month?I left it at home while I travelled.

no please. make a fresh one.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by smartcount002: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2015
After attesting to the help I got in treating the ulcer i had for about 4 years through the internet in one thread I stumbled upon, I decided I should also share the info here. I believe it may be of help to many people who are suffering from stomach ulcer.
This is the prescription and instruction:

Ulcer Prescriptions:
1. Metronidazole (1tab, 3x daily), Clarithromycin (1tab 2x daily), Omeprazole (1tab daily ).

The doctor instructed that the drugs must be taken for complete 14 days, and alcohol must also be avoided all through.
I stuck to these instructions and it worked greatly for me. You could try it too.

Please also make efforts to consult a doctor for more advice.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Nia008: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
marimaar:

By eating one seed of unripe plantain, do you mean eating one piece of unripe plantain in it's raw state or cutting a couple of unripe plantain and letting it sit for like 2 days
in a liters of water to ferment before taking it? Pls give details on how you took it to enable me know where I got it wrong.
i ate it raw because it seems more effective.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by mbills: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
bisi16:

I am in owerri bro sorry for my late reply
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by desmedallion(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2015
please geekybabe should I observe all the natural means of curing ulcer or should I just deal with one of the natural ways??
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by desmedallion(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2015
nia I have peptic ulcer, been 4months now,what should I do??
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by desmedallion(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2015
nia008 mine is peptic ulcer,4months now what should I do?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by desmedallion(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
how long will I keep drinking the banana solution?? ¿
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by alakara(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Tested and confirmed way of treating ulcers.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by alakara(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Tested and confirmed way of treating ulcers. The herbal way.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by geekybabe(f): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
desmedallion:
please geekybabe should I observe all the natural means of curing ulcer or should I just deal with one of the natural ways??

I dont understand you. Maybe you should explain better
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by desmedallion(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2015
geekybabe amongst all the natural method of curing ulcer, which one is the most effective that I should use,the best one you can suggest for me,its been four months now since I have the peptic ulcer
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by geekybabe(f): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
desmedallion:
geekybabe amongst all the natural method of curing ulcer, which one is the most effective that I should use,the best one you can suggest for me,its been four months now since I have the peptic ulcer

first I will advise you to try and stay off those things I listed on d first page of this thread. that's d first step. I don't knw how bad your ulcer is and I don't knw your history. if the ulcer is a recent discovery.. just stick to drugs and treat it once. then maintain natural remedies to prevent its recurrence.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by adesina1991(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Thanks OP for the mdeications u have listed but I have been battling with mine for the past 8years and what's funny enough is that it comes once a year and that once will be very brutal (like short of breath,fatigue,hearthburn,and at times dizziness) as at last year I was able to laid my hands on one herbal drugs like honey with something in powdery form and also I used palm oil also but I cannot remember what I used with the honey again and that time when I used it I was healed not until this year again and I have tried so many drugs like ulcertret,meprasil,clarithromycin to the extent of buying 9k drugs and I haven't seen any changes up till now .I know honey works for ulcer but I don't really know what to use it with.pls anybody to help ??
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Contumely: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2015
adesina1991:
Thanks OP for the mdeications u have listed but I have been battling with mine for the past 8years and what's funny enough is that it comes once a year and that once will be very brutal (like short of breath,fatigue,hearthburn,and at times dizziness) as at last year I was able to laid my hands on one herbal drugs like honey with something in powdery form and also I used palm oil also but I cannot remember what I used with the honey again and that time when I used it I was healed not until this year again and I have tried so many drugs like ulcertret,meprasil,clarithromycin to the extent of buying 9k drugs and I haven't seen any changes up till now .I know honey works for ulcer but I don't really know what to use it with.pls anybody to help ??
pls wat type of honey was that. Is it the type found at shoprites sealed in bottles or the local ones at the market in can water bottles?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / Scary Pictures Of Ebola Virus Victims / 8 Steps To Grow Your Edges Back Within 2 Months!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.