Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! (5739 Views)

New Scope Use By 419ers- **true Story** / Beware Of 419ers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Darkchild(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2006
Hey Nairalanders!

I got this, and thot i should share. Being a very generous person that I am!.

Thanks to our Dear Seun, u can now enjoy it with me.

just click on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/img/NaijaMafia.mp3

This a classic case of the robber getting robbed. Some advance fee
fraudsters (419ers) thought they had a foolish victim [aka "mugu"] - a
white guy who was a potential source for mega money. After several
calls and correspondence, it was agreed that they meet in Scotland to
finalise the deal.

We all know in business there are incidental costs, and sometimes one
has to spend money to make money. So at the white guy's request, our
419 friends sent the potential "mugu" some money to demonstrate good
faith in the deal, and funds to purchase a ticket and hotel to meet
them in Scotland . Plus, they also took a flight and booked a hotel
too!

Well, the "mugu" kept all the money and never showed up, so the 419ers
suddenly became the "mugu", and the rest of the story is caught on
tape.
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2006
nigerians undecided
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2006
im hearing some serious insults shocked shocked whats that all bout??
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Darkchild(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2006
Glad u r enjoying it as much as i did.
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol, it's damn funny, im enjoying it cheesy cheesy cheesy damn! good with the insults cheesy cheesy cheesy riddie the nigerian guy is real pissed and just keeps on going like''fxxk U fxxk U, it's real funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2006
i'm replaying it again lol cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol, their calling themselves ''mugu'' cheesy cheesy the pronunciation is damn funny! cheesy cheesy cheesy im enjoying this lol cheesy cheesy i can see the guy is real pissed he's been paid back in his own coin lol cheesy cheesy cheesy serves his nasty right cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2006
the guy is out of disses lol cheesy cheesy just going like ''U're f^king dead U idiot'' like how lame is that?? cheesy cheesy

but the scottish guy is doing real good cheesy cheesy kiss this is damn funny! cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2006
haha!! this is damn funny!! riddie the nigerian guy is just going like ''U fool, foooollllllllllll, U're a fool 4eva  shocked grin U're gonna die like how lame is that?? cheesy cheesy

and the scottish guy just keeps on singing, like trying to sound as if he aint listening kind of thing and i can see thats getting to the fraudster real bad cheesy cheesy he's Using that jamaican word'' bomboklast'' or whatever cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by youngies(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2006
grin grin grin grin
Iam enjoying every bit of it!
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by furlee(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2006
veeeeeeeeeeery Funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol this thing is very funny! im actually Lmao here cheesy cheesy cheesy whats even funnier is when the call went thru, the first thing the guy said was '' U fool, foolllllllllll, U're gonna die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by youngies(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2006
hahahahaha!

This serves the tricksters right!
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol, Guys help me cheesy cheesy cheesy im dying out of laughter here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Badman888(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2006
this is a prank call cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol, damn funny part was when the scottisg guy was calling the fraudster ''mugu'' he goes like hey!! who's the mugu, U're the mugu,im not a mugu ''im a rastafarian'' cheesy cheesy cheesy

and the scottish guy's accent is damn funny when he's saying the mugu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Badman888(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2006
that guy sonds like one of my friends lol
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol, then U're friend is damn funny cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol, he's calling the fraudster ''u lil boy,U lil baby boy'' cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Badman888(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2006
nahh it cant be him, u "mugu" cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Darkchild(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2006
Glad u guys are enjoying it. And did u notice how daft the 1st 'mugu' is? He even picks up the phone the 2nd time when the white man calls back and then because his no. is hidden he thinks it's an internet phone no. 'Mugu' personified!!!!!
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2006
Badman888:

nahh it can't be him, u "mugu" cheesy cheesy
lol that mugu word is damn funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2006
Darkchild:

Glad u guys are enjoying it. And did u notice how daft the 1st 'mugu' is? He even picks up the phone the 2nd time when the white man calls back and then because his no. is hidden he thinks it's an internet phone no. 'Mugu' personified!!!!!
lol cheesy cheesy he even told him ''i've spoken to bout 10 mugu's today and U're the worst one cheesy cheesy cheesy lol cheesy cheesy these people are fools cheesy cheesy the guy goes like U don't even know where i am, and the nigerian guy ask's him ''are U in the US?? like how silly is that??
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol nigerian mugu is telling scottish mugu ''wehn U're dead i'll f^ck ur wife'' cheesy cheesy, i'll steal Ur wife cheesy and scottish mugu said i dont have a wife, thats what U dont know bout me and nigerian mugu says then i'll f^ck ur grand-parents cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Badman888(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2006
yea that part was so funny
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by youngies(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2006
These 419ers are really 'mugus'. They are threatening to kill the white guys wife grin grin
Fool! not knowing that the white guy is not married, then suddenly they shifted to his girl friend, unfortunately for them the guy's girl friend is dead. F-O-O-L-SSSSSSSS INDEED!
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol another funny part was when the nigerian guy said ''U fool, U foollllllllll, U f^king maganigger or sumtin cheesy cheesy cheesy and the scottish guy said muguuuuuuuu muguuuuuuu let me talk muguuuuuuuu  and the nigerian said said U foollll who's the mugu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2006
youngies:

These 419ers are really 'mugus'. They are threatening to kill the white guys wife grin grin
Fool! not knowing that the white guy is not married, then suddenly they shifted to his girl friend, unfortunately for them the guy's girl friend is dead. F-O-O-L-SSSSSSSS INDEED!
lol please help this is damn funny! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol this nigerian mugu is really a fool shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 419ers Being Scammed In Their Own Game! by MrBean(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2006
Oh my God !!!! This has to go down as the funniest I have heard this year. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day / Funny Picture Of Pot Bellied Nigerian Police Officer / Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.