Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

Beware Of Jumia Online Business - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Jumia Online Business (1355 Views)

Phone With The Sharpest Camera For Online Business / Cancellation Of Jumia Order / The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Jumia Online Business by OBABOLU: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
BEWARE OF JUMIA ONLINE BUSINESS!
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:
THE URGE TO EXPERIMENT WITH ONLINE BUSINESS HAS BEEN ON FOR LONG. AND THE UNDAUNTING ADVERTS OF JUMIA ONLINE SALES ON FACEBOOK AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS CONVINCED ME TO TRY JUMIA.
I BOUGHT A CURVE 6 BLACKBERRY FROM THEM ON FEBRUARY 10 THIS YEAR THINKING THAT THEY WERE REAL. THE BLACKBERRY WAS DELIVERED TO ME SOME DAYS LATTER. UNFORTUNATELY, THE SAID CURVE 6 JUST WENT OFF BY MAY 10 …. JUST 3 MONTHS AFTER PURCHASE. I CALL THEIR CUSTOMER CARE LINE REPEATEDLY AND WAS TOLD TO TAKE IT TO SOME SERVICE CENTRE. UNFORTUNATELY, NONE EXISTED IN MY AREA AND SO WAS DIRECTED TO MOVE TO ABUJA TO SUITE 16/17 NEW BANNEX AND/OR EMAB E14, BOTH AT AMINU KANO CRESCENT, WUSE 2, ABUJA.
TO ME, I THOUGHT THOSE PLACES MENTIONED BEAR DIRECT LINK WITH THE JUMIA OUTFIT. ATLEAST, IF THEY CANT REPAIR IT THEY WILL CHANGE IT FOR ME. BUT I WAS WRONG.
THE NATURE OF MY JOB COULD NOT ALLOW ME GET FREE TIME UNTIL 21 AUGUST, 2013 THAT I WAS ABLE TO GO.
UNFORTUNATELY, THE NEW BANNEX ADDRESS COULD NOT BE TRACE AND FURTHER CALL TO THEIR CUSTOMER CARE LINE 07006000000 DIRECTED ME TO RIBADU STREET IN GWARINPA WHICH ALSO DID NOT EXIST UNTIL I WAS AGAIN TOLD TO MOVE TO EXCELLENCE PLASA AT 1ST AVENUE WHERE I WAS TOLD THEY DON’T REPAIR BLACK BERRY.
I HAVE TO MOVE BACK TO THE EMAB PLAZA WHERE I WAS TAKEN TO THE BLACKBERRY CENTRE.
THE RESPONSE FROM THE BB CENTER JOLTS ME. I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS SOLD A REFURBISHED AND RE-CLONE PHONE. THAT THE ITEM IS NOT ORIGINAL AND SO THEY CAN’T WORK ON IT.
ASIDE THAT, A LOT OF COMPLAITS FROM THOSE WHO ARE IN MY SHOE LIES ON THEIR TABLE AS MANY PEOPLE HAS EARLIER CAME TO COMPALIN ABOUT JUMIA BLACKBERRY PRODUCTS, WHICH I BELIEVE IS EXTENDED TO OTHER PRODCUTS FROM THEM.
I CANT RECALL HERE THE FRUSTRATION AND STRESS I WENT THROUGH FROM LOKOJA, KOGI STATE TO ABUJA ON THE HOPE OF GETTING SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM. AS IF TO COMPOUND MY TROUBLE, I WAS DRENCHED BY RAIN. I WASTED A LOT OF MONEY ON TRANSPORT AFREWITHIN AND OUTSIDE ABUJA. I ALSO RISKED MY LIFE ON THE ROAD.
I BOUGHT THE BLACK BERRY FROM THEM ON THE HOPE THAT THEY ARE GENUINE BUT IT IS OBVIOUS THAT I WAS WRONG.
THOUGH I KNOW THAT MY TRANSACTION WITH THEM HAS TURNED OUT TO BE A “GHOST MARKET” WHICH IM ALREADY REGRETTING SINCE I CANNOT CONTACT THEM FACE TO FACE AS ALL EFFORT TO REACH THEM HAVE BEEN FRUSTRATED. NEITHER CAN MY FRIEND TRACE THEIR LAGOS OFFICE.
I AM DOING THIS TO WARN OTHERS WHO MAY WANT TO EXPERIMENT LIKE ME WITH ONLINE BUSINESS EXPESIALLY, THE JUMAI OUTFIT TO BEWARE NOT TO FALL PREY LIKE I DID.
THEIR ONLINE RETAIL SERVICE IS FAKE FRAUDULENT AND ENSHRINED IN FALSEHOOD. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE OUT TO SWINDLE INNOCENT CUSTOMER OF THEIR MONEY. THEY ARE INAPPROPRIATE TO CONTINUE OPERATION.
PLESE, HELP SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO SAFE OTHERS FROM COMMTTING BUSINESS SUICIDE LIKE I DID.
BOLU OBAHOPO, LOKOJA

FIND BELLOW MY COMPLAIN AND INITIAL RESPONSE FROM THEIR CUSTOMER CARELINE THAT END UP BEEN A FARCE:
segun tolu, Jun 11 15:42 (CET):
I bought a Curve 7 blackberry phone from you on February 10,
2013 and I'm disappointing that by May the phone could not be ON again.
I have called your customer's care number and was told to take it to a
blackberry centers that it may be the OS or hardware. I have taken it to Yizab centers
which is one of the BB centers in Lokoja along with two others trusted phone
repairing outlets which cannot prefer solution to the problem.
“The BB cannot be flash because it’s not even coming up, neither can the
hardware be rectified" these are the responses from all the three places i
have taken it to.
Now, I have to visit cyber cafe everyday spending N400 and wasting my time before
i could get my work send to my office. I feel so disheartening at the outcome
of the BB which i bought on the trust of the product you offers.
Kindly find solution to the problem as I grow tired, confused and disappointed by
each passing day.

JUMAI RESPONSE:
Your request (#129671) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email or click the link below:
http://jumia.zendesk.com/tickets/129671
Joy Hinmikaiye, Jun 11 18:21 (CET):
Dear Tolu,
Thank you for shopping with
We are sorry to hear that Curve 7 blackberry) we delivered to you on the 10th February is giving you problems.
In line with our return policy via: http://www./return-policy/ this item is no longer eligible for returns.
However it can be sent to any of our service centers for further assistance, as this product is currently under a one year manufacturers' warranty.
The service center to visit is:
New Bannex Plaza, Aminu Kano Crescent, Suite 16/17, Wuse II
or
Suite E14, EMAB Plaza, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II
Please note that you are expected to go to this center with the invoice of your Laptop.
Kind Regards,
Customer Service Team
www./agent85
was successfully received.
After checkout, please transfer the total amount into the following
account with your order number as a reference, and your order will be shipped
as soon as your transaction reflects in our account.
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Branch: Ajose Adeogun
Account Name: Vamido Global Resources Limited
Account Number: 0116339312
Sort Code: 058152502
Type of Account: Current Account
Bank: Access Bank
Re: Beware Of Jumia Online Business by austinsmat(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
If u have enough evidence why not sue them
Re: Beware Of Jumia Online Business by benzion72(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Write a letter to their banker copy EFCC detailing there atrocities ask them to freeze there account until they fix your phone or refund you your money. That is advanced free fraud. How can they sell refurbished phone as new. Your money is not lost if you can assert yourself

(1) (Reply)

BB Sales Floods The Market Even Z10 Goes For 32k ... Lolz (photo) / New Samsung Galaxy J7 For Just #45000 / What Is Wrong With Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.