Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

What's Your Favourite Biscuit? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's Your Favourite Biscuit? (19933 Views)

Picture of Obama Biscuit / Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? / Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2013
cream crackers, short bread and ginger bread
abi na ETT again?
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2013
cream crackers, short bread and ginger bread
abi na ETT again?
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by Abee79(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2013
AKARA cool

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by Histrings08(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2013
U know that old short cake,na im I like pass o...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by we0x: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2013
My all time favorite is crackers,especially TUC, Hwa Tai and Beloxxi

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by arabanibaba: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2013
okin and pako and speedy biscuit i love them all

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by ADIGUNadekunle: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2013
Okin biscuit
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by arthgideon: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
digestive
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by nxanadu: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
BELOXXI BISCUIT ALL THE WAY
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
collins123: These days, buiscuits are now signs of...

... #EndTimeTinz grin grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by mrsolutionm(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hobnob da besssssst
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 12, 2013
cheddar and butter biscuit made from scratch
also the garlic butter biscuit from Red Lobster tongue grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by Balitah(f): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
lightheart:

Let's get married already!!
Lol.....oya na
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2013
Fox chunkies (my favorite), short bread, tuc, hobnobs
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by Adesolaviolin(f): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2013
cream cracker n cabin
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by naijainfogalery: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Digestives - The Original Biscuit Taste

Experience the 100-year unbeaten taste of this crumbly biscuit. Soak it in tea and you'll be sure to indulge in one of life's simplest pleasures.

for Nigerians looking for Digestive Biscuit in the US, you can get your ingredients here - http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/digestives
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Fox chunkiez
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by mezeadichie: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Milk Cream Wafers

Only the best and finest ingredients are used to make the Pure Bliss milk cream wafers. This delicious pack of crunchy wafers with milk cream filling makes for a great snack any and every time of the day. Our products are packed in world class packaging to ensure quality. Pure Bliss Wafer Milk is available in convenient pack formats with just one flavor, Milk Cream!

Rich Cocoa Biscuits

Cocoa makes everything better why not enjoy the delicious taste of Pure Bliss Rich Cocoa Biscuits?

Each pack has 8 sharable circles of crunchy delicious cocoa flavoured rich biscuits. Every bite is a mouth full of “mmmmmm” in every piece! This pack of Rich Cocoa Biscuit is filled with irresistible delicious promises and oh, don’t forget to share.

Premium Milk Cookies

This sumptuous Premium Milk Cookie is enclosed with a luxurious medley of whole milk and other delicious ingredients. The unique, taste, design, texture, aroma and beautiful design of this Premium Milk Cookie is what truly makes it inviting. These cookies are perfect for every gathering.

Here is link to the Official Website : http://purebliss.ng/

Here is link to the Product Page : http://purebliss.ng/products/
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by Mariangeles(f): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
mezeadichie:
Milk Cream Wafers

Only the best and finest ingredients are used to make the Pure Bliss milk cream wafers. This delicious pack of crunchy wafers with milk cream filling makes for a great snack any and every time of the day. Our products are packed in world class packaging to ensure quality. Pure Bliss Wafer Milk is available in convenient pack formats with just one flavor, Milk Cream!

Rich Cocoa Biscuits

Cocoa makes everything better why not enjoy the delicious taste of Pure Bliss Rich Cocoa Biscuits?

Each pack has 8 sharable circles of crunchy delicious cocoa flavoured rich biscuits. Every bite is a mouth full of “mmmmmm” in every piece! This pack of Rich Cocoa Biscuit is filled with irresistible delicious promises and oh, don’t forget to share.

Premium Milk Cookies

This sumptuous Premium Milk Cookie is enclosed with a luxurious medley of whole milk and other delicious ingredients. The unique, taste, design, texture, aroma and beautiful design of this Premium Milk Cookie is what truly makes it inviting. These cookies are perfect for every gathering.

Here is link to the Official Website : http://purebliss.ng/

Here is link to the Product Page : http://purebliss.ng/products/
There's nothing on the site.
just pictures.
Re: What's Your Favourite Biscuit? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
georjay:
while growing up,the set of biscuit available then were okin biscuit fourcorner nd round type...pako biscuit...and pepper snacks...i rememba back then i could steal ma mumcy money to buy any of dese biscuits wink,,,den came d era of digestive,,, speedy and fishy...etc etc before now i used to love coaster biscuit,while in skool in ma yr 1,my room dustbin is always full of coaster nylon....BUH NOW av been so mush engrossed with parley G and neuros...tz lyk am under a spell or lemme say thunderbolt of parley g and neuros...i eat 2opcs a day...i dnt knw if its normal o or if it is anoda sign of end tym WHU KNWS.....

meanwhile whaz ur favourite biscuit ....by the way whaz d difference between favourite and best...lyk for example say; my favourite food and ma best food'''does it mean d same thing...any difference

You Drink, Dumez Malt?

DO NOT IGNORE THREAD!!!! ur comment mite save a life....

meanwhile no end tym tinz here o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Detain Meat Hawker In Bayelsa, Collect N8k Bribe & Allow Her Meat Spoil / How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. / Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.