Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Need Your Advice On South Korea My Brother Intend To Travel There And Stay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Your Advice On South Korea My Brother Intend To Travel There And Stay (557 Views)

Help!!! My Brother Is Missing / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Thread for South Korea prospective students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On South Korea My Brother Intend To Travel There And Stay by sweet101: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
I greet all the wonderful people in the house.
I need your advice on South Korea My brother intend to travel there and stay and work,Any body who as been there or live there please tell me about the condition of the country in terms of Job and the rent-age of home there,And do they pay per hour just like here in the US?
Hope to read from you good people.Once more thanks so much
Re: I Need Your Advice On South Korea My Brother Intend To Travel There And Stay by dandollaz: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Will be dancing skelewu when north korea start war
Re: I Need Your Advice On South Korea My Brother Intend To Travel There And Stay by shollyboy2: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
I would also love to get some more Infor about the country, and how much does he flight fees cost too.

(1) (Reply)

42 Dead, 100 Missing As Boat Conveying Traders Capsizes In River Niger / Did People Actually Alter Visa Lottery Result / Checkout This Top 10 Most Expensive Hotels In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.