Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? (33228 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by elari(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2013
I would gladly stop smoking

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by toseen29: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2013
hum!! d TV remote coz I always navigate btw Sports & NatGeos, she likes AMs (African magic) like hell wish they can scrap those AM channels. I told her she''ll let go of d remotes soon wen those boys start screamin for d cartoons. also, I don't spend too much tym wit my 'paddy men' any more but it's fun being wit her, especially wen she's got dam happy.

5 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by jjagz: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2013
dasparrow:

Yes, being married has a lot of perks if you are an African man living in a patriarch driven African society but there are hardly any perks for the African woman living in Africa who unbeknownst to her just became a glorified housemaid and baby breeding machine the day she said 'I do.' Let's be sincere!

Such a foolish post that I don't even know how to start saying your are foolish. Sha no beef but it is your mum that is a glorified housemaid and baby breeding machine not the rest of us out here. That is if of course your mum ever married your dad.

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by vanitty: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2013
jjagz: Such a foolish post that I don't even know how to start saying your are foolish. Sha no beef but it is your mum that is a glorified housemaid and baby breeding machine not the rest of us out here. That is if of course your mum ever married your dad.

cheesy
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by 3nairalandcom: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2013
one stupid thing
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2013
Stegomiah: Not yet married, but i'll av 2 drop my fathers name, my privacy 2 some extent... and i'll have to face the new challenges ahead!

You don't have to drop ur father's name. Its not a legal requirement for marriage.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Adwexky(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2013
mrs.bejahisky:
I dropped my virginity wink
Encouraging No damsel ever made mention of this on this thread, It then appears that only you refused to trade your chastity. #Then You are gem in the female race.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2013
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Adwexky(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2013
mrs.bejahisky:
I dropped my virginity wink
Encouraging, No damsel ever made mention of this on this thread, It then appears that only you refused to trade your chastity. #Then You are gem in the female race.
#Expensive Wife Indeed.

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by IamAthens(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2013
free2ryhme: hope say end time tinz no come here
e must come ooo, cos wen babes don dey ryt sy dem go miss their non-cooking habits, wetin dt rubish min if no be END TIME TINZ. Ah don port oooooo
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Bizibi(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2013
In every sweet discussion there's always a silly comment from silly being
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Bizibi(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2013
In every sweet discussion there's always a silly comment from silly a being
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by sholaywithall: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2013
I will drop nairaland adiction,coughed,finish.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by damiso(f): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2013
armyofone: Solution:
Get a lynon full of ata rodo or habaneros, wash and blend till smooth.
Add a tit bit of oil in sauce pan and fry the pepper (add salt or knorr) for some minutes. Pour into a storage plastic and put in fridge. Cook your normal stew without pepper for family etc. Add your 'only' pepper sauce to your own meals. Very delish cheesy

Thank you kiss kiss kiss I wonder why I never thought of that.I used to use hot chilli sauce that tasted odd, tried using dried pepper gave the food one sandy taste like that.Again thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Gifted4all(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Oooooooooooh God why dis type of end tym tinz question
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by IamAthens(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2013
passionate88: I no go drop am o,instead of me to drop am, I go dey go church regularly, plus including weekly service, I fit even join worker sef bt I must to watch my match. If na so marriage go b for me, I rather remain single
why won't soaps and creams be expensive?
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by azeezengr(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2013
...Reading in the night for long hours...as I have got to do some "practical" project for peaceful co-existence!

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by emmydee(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2013
Toasting babes, traveling at short notice, privacy,quick & hot anger, bt i'v also gained more!
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Kayfakto(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2013
My closeness with opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Ngokafor(f): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2013
Am not married yet but i have an idea what i'll definately drop when i do. 1)my maiden name..2) would have to stop my travel with my family for xmas...3)the visits of my BFF from Lagos...and above all,my very demanding job...the bobo is already scouting seriously for a job in one of the parastatals around for me so i can have more time for him(smh @ men!) ...anyway i dont mind at all cos he deserves all these and more. Besides all i have listed,i dont forsee that much change in the home front cos growing up in a house full of guys,i am used to cooking,cleaning and taking care of every body.

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2013
Not yet... don't plan to drop shit for any man who OBVIOUSLY won't drop shit for me

mtcheeew!!!
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Brunel(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2013
i am ready to drop ANY and All tins dat won't bring peace and joy to my family!
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by passionate88: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2013
IamAthens: why won't soaps and creams be expensive?
u funny o. I meant weekly church service not what is on ur mind.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by ElCaballa(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2013
She made me to stop staying First to comment on Nairaland.That habit wasnt easy to drop.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by steffans(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2013
Didn't drop anythng.. Cuz I was me wen we started dating. Nuthng 2 hide..

Its jst a shame ladys contemplating dropping der fathers names.. U can as well marry ur Dad na..

Did ur mom drop her own dads name wen she married ur dad Bullocks!!!!
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by izumcdon: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2013
byvan: No one is perfect but the desire to attain a certain level of perfection is natural, its only a fool that remains stiff in his ways.No marriage can work,if you make it all about "You , you must adjust your ways in certain areas,like it or not.

"The way you are" won't fly in any marriage, some lifestyle,character and attitude adjustment must be made.that's why compatibility is important,despite being compatible, somethings must change.

You are very much correct
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Burger01(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Saraben: not married yet...BT I guess I will drop d husband

Not married yet. I guess I go drop the wife because she wouldn't tolerate my fresh fish and bokoto peppersoup with Amarula or Irish creamsad

Still, I don't have the nerves to drop her. She's been a wonderful woman in my life. Na beg I go beg her and if remain adamant.. Bye to peppersoup and wine drink be that, but he go haaard! sad
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by lifestyle1(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2013
Praise5: One day you will drop it I tell you. maybe not for ur spouse but the kids. when the time comes you won't even know. its not about tolerance always but sometimes the situation just demands ur attention and the last thing dat will cross ur mind is ur laptop. not that you will stop entirely but sometimes you won't just care, after all I'm here now and dats because my child does not require my attention now. even hubby dedicates his time for our adorable too. its fun

except I change my profession.... If not, can't drop it.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by dojumav: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2013
going to clubs... watching football @ game centers...

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by elder05(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2013
I will miss hanging out with the guys late at night. Chai! This lady wants me all to herself.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2013
Won't drop anything.
Even surname
Will add his to mine

Lmao. I knw some ppl will go off mouthing attacks at me tongue
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Truckpusher(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2013
lorretta u: Won't drop anything.
Even surname
Will add his to mine
undecided.....story, we've heard that several times.

Most of you will even drop your........ just to .......fill in the rest. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Turning A Tomboy Or Tomgirl Is Self-Conflicting / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.