Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship (1282 Views)

My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity / S*x Isn’t The Only Form Of Infidelity In Relationships These Days…see How / Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by virussmart(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
With infidelity reaching epidemic proportions, every woman should learn how to recognize the telltale signs of infidelity. The future of her relationship could depend on her ability to spot the telltale signs in time.

In view of the rapidly rising divorce rates, and current statistics showing that 50% to 70% of men cheat on their mates, a wife can no longer afford to be the "last one to know."

1. Physical appearance get more from source : http://www.braintutorial.com/2013/09/7-unusual-signs-of-infidelity-in.html
Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by Danhumprey: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bloggers eh! If I click that blog,make I mess! Post it all here or forget it!
Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by Andyblaze: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nice...tho i haven't read it
Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
OP, no need to actually click that link. Am guilty of all the signs but am faithful. That should be okay for now. Cheers. cheesy
Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by Extom(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
My country people, make una enjoy am ooo... I went there, and brought it here.

With infidelity reaching epidemic proportions,
every woman should learn how to recognize the
telltale signs of infidelity. The future of her
relationship could depend on her ability to spot
the signs in time.
In view of the rapidly rising divorce rates, and
current statistics showing that 50% to 70% of men
cheat on their mates, a wife can no longer afford
to be the "last one to know."
1. Physical appearance
A man having an affair (or even thinking about
having one) will want to make himself more
attractive. He will begin to enhance his
appearance in some way. Be alert for changes in
his wardrobe, his grooming, his body, and his
personal hygiene.
These are usually the most visible signs of
infidelity. If he embarks on a drastic self-induced
makeover, it’s probably not for you. More than
likely he’s trying to attract or impress someone
else.
2. Day-to-day behavior
We are all creatures of habit. We all have a
routine that we usually follow each day.
A man who is cheating will display changes of
some kind in his normal patterns of behavior. Pay
close attention to any deviations in your partner's
daily routine.
3. Work Habits
Work is commonly used as an excuse to account
for large blocks of time away from home. Men
often use their jobs as a cover for their
extramarital affairs.
work habits in your relationship will undoubtedly
change as his affair unfolds. Be on the lookout
4. Financial Affairs
Affairs cost money. If your husband has a lover,
he’ll want to wine her, dine her, entertain her and
buy her occasional gifts.
No matter how carefully he tries to cover his
tracks, sooner or later this will be reflected in the
family finances
5. Personality or behavioral
Be alert for changes in your partner's, personality
or behavior. Whether they are drastic or subtle,
changes of this type are often an indication of
infidelity.
6. Absences
Affairs generally require a considerable amount
of time. Since there are only 24 hours in a day,
your partner absences will become increasingly
more frequent as he tries to steal time from other
activities so he can be with his love.
7. Telephone
Illicit affairs depend on repeated contact; many of
which take place by phone. These telltale signs of
infidelity are relatively easy to find. Many men
take the risk of calling their lovers from home or
having their lovers call them at home. Many wives
(like me) discover their husband’s infidelity either
directly or indirectly by the telephone.

1 Like

Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by Wazoblog(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
pls do not blame d guy...some blogs are worth readin..cos a single info can change lives.
Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by Okosta(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nice link
Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by mumumugu(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why is it directed at guys?
Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by virussmart(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
hahahaha,,make una no de put sand,,san 4 person garri Ooo..cus guyz no de smile Emm..buh u can still follow me on twitter. or be a fan on fb.
Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by virussmart(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wazoblog: pls do not blame d guy...some blogs are worth readin..cos a single info can change lives.

tanks jaweee,,abeg make U 4 tel dem
Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by virussmart(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wazoblog: pls do not blame d guy...some blogs are worth readin..cos a single info can change lives.

tanks jaweee,,abeg make U 4 tel dem.

Ok who @wants can ,,
follow me on twitter..check blog hompage
Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by virussmart(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Okosta: Nice link

tank u ma broda u too much.

if person no post kwanu watin dem go read..
Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by Excel30: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Moore is guilty of all.I should have known.Nice write up.
Re: 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship by cahnellven: 5:58am On Sep 04, 2013
y bother about infidelity and trying so hard to dig up evidence?if ur lover is unfaithful,check urself

(1) (Reply)

CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? / The Marriage Committe In My Church Said I Must Be In My Final Year B4 Marriage / Is Sex An Essential Thing To Do To Save A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.