Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. (29584 Views)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by riskit33: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
akd jr: You see no body on nairaland cares whether Dangote is a Muslim or not.. Bothe xtian muslim, traditionalist like me will all go and apply for the job. Pls warning to every religious sentiment
this type of sentiments are totally uncalled for here.
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by ProfGday(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
Until w throw "Experience" poo into d latrine, I bet u Nigeria will remain on stand still. No b wen person get job he go gt x-perience.
Xperience kor Z-perience ni.
I dey fex o Alinko
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by Exponental(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
god2baski: So those without experience should sit down and fold their hands[color=#990000][/color]
I got my former job through a colleague as a replacement after his resignation. He was only experienced for 6months but in d advert, 5yrs experience was required. He applied n passed d interview. No connection, no nothing. I can confirm dat cos I got d job after him on a merit level too. So, dont give up when u see such!

1 Like

Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by uboma(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
Exponental:
I got my former job through a colleague as a replacement after his resignation. He was only experienced for 6months but in d advert, 5yrs experience was required. He applied n passed d interview. No connection, no nothing. I can confirm dat cos I got d job after him on a merit level too. So, dont give up when u see such!

I concur!
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by Crisnite(m): 12:57am On Sep 05, 2013
sashx: So fresh graduates have no value. BTW, tnk d Almighty dey didnt say post graduation experience. So even IT nd NYSC experience go serve purpose nw
You get sense my guy!!!! All na experience dependin on hw u package ur self.
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by BonnyDominic: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2013
My pple, why are U all complaining of years of experience/s? See, ur one year experience in NYSC and those years U worked b4 ur admission into higher institution are also years of experience, not forgeting siwes nd IT 4 dos dat attend poly. All these are lined up in my CV. Lol
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by Easy1401(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bleep DA HELL with working Experience!!!!!!
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by MrMann1(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2013
uboma: Plant Industry Safety Coordinator (PISC/DCP/001)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Medical

Responsibilities
This role is based at our Gboko plant. Our successful candidate will be required to provide site safety leaderships, ensure facility compliance with corporate safety standards, implement safety directives, improve safety performance, and ensure facility safety policies and procedures are aligned with governmental regulations at the plant. His/her responsibilities include the following:
• Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiative to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness, and improve safe work practices.
• Facilitate a work environment that supports a safe and healthy culture.
• Conduct or coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
• Perform safety audits and inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
• Investigate industrial accidents, near-miss incidents, and occupational injuries to determine causes, install preventive measures, and manage return-to-work activities.
• Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance, and mentoring to employees on safety initiative and changes.
• Coordinate employee safety programs to determine their adequacy including review of short and long term strategic safety planning and development.
• Order and maintain facility safety inventory including supplies and equipment.
• Supervise the conduct of safety and fire drills at the plant, in line with approved schedule.
• Develop suitable communication materials for HSE trainings exercise drills.
• Perform regular checks to ensure timely execution of health checks and disease screenings as defined at the plant.

Person Specification
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental sciences or occupational health.
• Postgraduate/professional qualification from an HSE body such as occupational safety and health administration (OSHA) plus a minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
• Adequate knowledge of the cement and manufacturing industry.
• Adequate knowledge of environmental management requirement & regulations.
• Very good knowledge of ISO 9003 will be an added advantage.
• Ability to champion health & safety initiatives.
• Ability to adequately analyze an incident and proffer valuable solutions.
• Strong leadership and management skills, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.

Method of Application

If you meet the requirements listed for any of this positions and are interested in making a career with our company, please attach your resume, personal & job data in EXCEL SPREADSHEET in the format
stating them as follows:

Surname, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, State of Origin, GSM, E-mail, Institution Attended, Discipline, Qualifications Grade & Year, Professional Qualification(s), Current Employer, Years of Postgraduate Experience
and send them to this email address:

careers@dangotecement.com

Please indicate position sought and reference number.
Deadline for submitting applications is September 17, 2013.

OP, pls check SURNAME, First name, LAST NAME. I think there is a mistake.
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by stockbull(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
I have some insiders in dangote cement plc company and i could inform friends of dangote vacancies and recruitment. Just follow me here www.nairaland.com/1450255/dangote-cement-plc-vacancies-recruitment
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by estateng(m): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2013
i got an email from their HR for an aptitude test slated for 2nd November, 2013.

Is there any out there who got too?

Though I know its genuine.
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by Godysien(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2013
estateng: i got an email from their HR for an aptitude test slated for 2nd November, 2013.

Is there any out there who got too?

Though I know its genuine.

Pls update d house about d format of d test and every other things. Thanks
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by estateng(m): 12:19am On Nov 04, 2013
The test was just a GMAT thing and some stuff about cement and its history.

That's just all.
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by Godysien(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2013
estateng: The test was just a GMAT thing and some stuff about cement and its history.

That's just all.
Estateng, thank u so much. Pls, how many questions in all and were d invitees much? Thanks for responding!
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by estateng(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
We were 50 that's were invited that I know of.

We had 100 questions in all and 1hr 50mins alloted time.
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by viceb: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
WHAT IS THE ORAL INTERVIEW LIKE? ANYBODY KNOWS?
Re: Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. by viceb: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Please what is diction test like? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / I Thought Honesty And Hardwork Pays? / Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.