Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

My First Experience To Europe - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Experience To Europe (638 Views)

On A Journey To Europe. / Africa to Europe: The Life Of Miss Maria : Season 1. / Trekking To Europe- A Heartwarming Short Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Experience To Europe by komakan(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
I could say this is the reality of this saying that the experience is the best teacher. This led me to Sweden sometimes ago and my journey goes thus: I took off from Nigeria on the 2nd of January 2010 then I had a stop-over at Frankfort International Airport Germany,on getting there everywhere looked so strange to me but I pretended as if it was not my first time I was acting the way other were doing and I actually picked interest on a particular man by following him to have a seat awaiting for annoucement to proceed on the journey. I have waited for so long but noticed that people were leaving me one after the other until I was left alone. Surprisingly,I heard my name announced to come over to Gate B counter 2, I was runing to meet up and I fell like two times before I got there nobody said sorry but I made it. Glory be to God!
Re: My First Experience To Europe by adebayosun02: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2013
Bro finally Dem mentioned ur name for Obodo oyinbo "Frankfurt International Airport Germany" for that matter. The World shall announce my name also for good deeds and I will enjoy it to the fullest all over the world and this will be sooner. AMEN

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream And I Was In Love / CHAIN GANG... The Gunfight / What The Devil Want In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.