Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,253 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

14-year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplet For A 16-year Old Boy Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14-year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplet For A 16-year Old Boy Friend (1590 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta / Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market (2) (3) (4)

14-year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplet For A 16-year Old Boy Friend by riloxy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
A teenager has given birth to triplets in Bungoma County, every day territory has described. Fourteen-year-old Mwanaharabu Wamukoya of Harambee village in Kakamega shire, Kenya was admitted to Bungoma District Hospital on Saturday night and had a Caesarean part on Sunday to deliver the three baby young men. Two of the new-borns weighed 1.5 kilogrammes while the third one weighed 1.3 kilogrammes.
Nursing officer-in-charge Mary Marumbu said the offspring andtheir mother were in steady status and ready to be released.
The father of the offspring, a 16-year-old boy, is said to have taken off on discovering that the girl had granted birth to triplets. The teen is furthermore a school dropout and does menial jobs. The appearance of the triplets is said to have caused anguish him.
“He has no ability to take care ofthe babies even if he was here. We are grateful to the government for cancelling off maternity fees because I will be free to proceed dwelling one time discharged. I would have been detained here if I had beeninquired to pay,” the teenage mother said.
wellbeing practitioners in the homeland have expressed anxiety over the expanding rates of teenage pregnancies.
http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.africzone.com%2F2013%2F09%2Funbelievable-14-year-old-girl-gives.html%3Fspref%3Dtw&h=rAQEWvO4X&enc=AZNJk6PTiDNcFX2-s7PKmDXxe0trXeugJwRbby5Tu9yPnvBb6Jl_eZ3xSvxuERgAETi0Gn6zQkWhEunhmUmtvQma-HZArsnbBiPIoFojOl6PYrWS4xt7NApe3QcNWRQ5o3QFG6Ahjluu7YbJ2avHQlgk&s=1

Re: 14-year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplet For A 16-year Old Boy Friend by DisneyAngel(f): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
I reserve my comment in case,we get to front page
Re: 14-year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplet For A 16-year Old Boy Friend by Extom(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Where are my "END TIME THINGS" peeps?
Re: 14-year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplet For A 16-year Old Boy Friend by chymystique(f): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Si
Re: 14-year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplet For A 16-year Old Boy Friend by riloxy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Extom: Where are my "END TIME THINGS" peeps?
i can categorically tell you that they are on their way. grin
Re: 14-year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplet For A 16-year Old Boy Friend by fckyourman: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kids having Kids

Sign of End Time
Re: 14-year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplet For A 16-year Old Boy Friend by Chimezie198(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nna eh...
Diz one na real Endedly time tinz oh!

My Wife Has Health Challenges –chime / Two Years After Her Death, Woman Gives Family Wonderful Christmas Gift / What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age