Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

A Girl Born With Hands Joined - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Girl Born With Hands Joined (122006 Views)

Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia / 2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Born With Hands Joined by DsureHouz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Read dis pls. At the General hospital in Kubwa, Abuja, FCT in Nigeria last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying.

The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin), layer apart.

When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written...
'JESUS IS COMING BACK...' The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The satellite town of Kubwa is undergoing a movement now, People that have
withdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only saviour.

God sent that child simply to convey his message. After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished.

I have received now, I'm passing on!!!
The Lord of Lords is coming back.
'Seek ye the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6

Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too preoccupied with work. This is important!!!I am blessed and highly favored I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone on my list.
Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can, also, meet in heaven together and not apart.(It takes nothin frm U̶̲̥̅̊,let ur pride out of d way n send it 2 all)

Public Health Department
Ministry Of Federal Capital Territory
Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by joshua55(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
Can someone plz prove d authenticity of dis post.....abeg
Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by Isiterere(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Gullible Nigerian don start o, sipping my garri plus Akara and morning fresh.

Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by callola: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hmm, i've heard about this year ago. I dnt believe it
Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by Spanishchi(f): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
where is the picture?
Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by darrygr8(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
whether u fabricate stories or not,it is fact Jesus is coming back.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by timsbee(f): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
God help me o.
Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by Lunoal: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
What sort of evidence can be shawnvwith this Incident? Jesus is coming soon we believers know, but by faith not by temptation.
Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by Diovinci: 8:19am On May 09, 2015
Its not a true story
This same story was said to have happened in Itaguai Hospital Brazil just the same story as is told of kubwa Abuja.
We don't need this untrue stories at this time to know that Christ is coming soon

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by donriddo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
hummmnn.... Some pple shaaaa... This story from 2007 is back again. Not in Portugal again ooo... Now its Naija... Nawa for una jobless pple oo... http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=11242
Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by fa4dmike(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
where is the pixs

Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by MistadeRegal(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
This post entered nairaland.com but with very few comments. Mmmm....
Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by Software202(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lord Jesus Save My Life!
Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by Limpo(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
with or without the story, Jesus is certainly coming back again, sooner than you could ever imaging. be prepared! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by Limpo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
timsbee:
God help me o.

God has already help you by sending His only son Jesus to die for us, you are now to help your self (John 3:16-17)
Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by ebencherian: 6:06am On Nov 17, 2016
Hey everyone.
As rest of my buddies told. The evidence required.
Secondly, its not like that simple that God is gonna tell you when he'll come. As in bible it is said that he'll come as a thief you'll never know. All we can do is to be ready for his second coming. We should be much assure that of God is coming he will surely take me to Zion.
If this incident true or not still we should believe and testify the world that sooner Jesus is gonna come, just go on spreading the gospel to different parts of the world.
Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by CallMeNJay: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2017
girl with hands joined
Re: A Girl Born With Hands Joined by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 30, 2019
I want to learn this kind of boldness! Teach me. cool

(1) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Plantains You Need To Know / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.