Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Web Developer/Online Marketer Needed - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Web Developer/Online Marketer Needed (526 Views)

Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course / For Newbies, Bloggers, Web Developer, Social Marketer E.t.c / In Need A Professional Web Developer In Abuja Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer/Online Marketer Needed by Parktelonline: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Creating website content and updating all websites and e-communication materials with current packages and events.
Increasing the website traffic based on an agreed amount.
Expanding the social networking and SMS platforms to an agreed capacity.
Managing our SEO and PPC.
Coordinate and develop online social networking presence and implement innovative and sustainable ways and strategies to reach and engage supporters
Maintain ecommerce platform including expanding the brand awareness campaigns and product offerings with the objective of bringing traffic to our websites, while ensuring that customers learn more about our services and products.

Send your CV to uchubilo@yahoo.com , with the subject "Web Developer"
Re: Web Developer/Online Marketer Needed by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
am just a web designer.can i enroll?08171215392
Re: Web Developer/Online Marketer Needed by Turner20: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
you can contact http://andiseglobals..com and enrole for the above listed request you made trust me they re one of the best in-town
Re: Web Developer/Online Marketer Needed by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2013
Sent my cv already.but I will still post my email. Admin@nairaguide.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Shares Online ..... / I Need Help Please About Google Adsense / Facebook Page With 39,199 Likes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.