Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction (21694 Views)

How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation / 49 PDP Senators Declare Support For Buhari / Four Abia Governorship Candidates Join PDP, Declare Support For Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fifty-seven members of the House of Representatives have declared their support for the faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, which has Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje as national chairman.
The faction broke away from the PDP, with the support of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and a former Governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, who is the National Secretary of the faction.
The 57 House of Representatives members, including the Chairman of the House Committee on Information, Hon. Zakari Mohammed, said there were more members who could not sign the paper before it was released.
The Speaker of the House, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal, and the other principal officers are in South Africa.
Most of them are believed to be sympathetic to the cause of the new PDP.
A statement by the 57 House of Representatives members on Tuesday said: “We, the members of the House of Representatives under the platform of the New PDP, hereby congratulate our leaders on the emergence of the new party:
“Although a sizeable number of our members who could not append their signatures because of their unavailability in the country will do so immediately on arrival, we the under signed salute and appreciate the courage, sacrifice and resilience and patriotism of our leaders namely: former Vice President Atiku Abubakar GCON, and the Governors of Kano State, Dr. Rabiu MusaKwankwaso, Aliyu Wammako, (Sokoto), Murtala Nyako (Adamawa), Sule Lamido (Jigawa), Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu (Niger), Abdul Fattah Ahmed (Kwara), and Chibuike Amaechi(Rivers), and other well-meaning and eminent Nigerians for leading the way for the emergence of the New PDP.
“We are also using this opportunity to condemn in strong terms attempts by some agents of the Federal Government to use state apparatus to witch-hunt some of these patriots for taking this bold and courageous step.
“As members of the House of Representatives, we call on the security agencies and other anti-graft bodies to be professional in their activities and not allow themselves be used by anybody no matter how highly placed for their political ambitions. Remember how you want history to judge your tenures.
“We won’t hesitate however to use all instruments of law within our powers as provided by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended), to stop this and bring anybody found wanting to book.
“We wish to state that by this statement, we pledge our loyalty and support to the New PDP under the able chairmanship of Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje, the Deputy Chairman, Dr Sam SamJaja, National secretary, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinola and other members of the National Executive Committee.
“We congratulate them and wish them the very best as they steer the affairs of our party to provide level playing-field for all Nigerians.”
On Monday, 22 senators had also declared support for the Baraje-led PDP faction.
The 57 House of Representatives members who signed the letter are:
HON. ABDULLAHI BALARABE
2. HON. ABDULMUMIN JIBRIN
3. HON. ALI AHMAD
4. HON. ABDULLAHI MUHAMMAD WAMAKO
5. HON. ABDULLAHI MUHAMMED RICO
6. HON. ABDULMALIK USMAN CHECHE
7. HON. ADAMU BASHIR
8. HON. AHMAN-PATIGI ALIYU
9. HON. AHMED ZEREWA
10. HON. AISHATU AHMED BINANI
11. HON. AIYEDUN AKEEM OLAYINKA
12. HON. ALHASSAN ADO GARBA
13. HON. ALIYU MADAKI
14. HON. ALIYU SHEHU
15. HON. AMINU SHAGARI
16. HON. AMINU SULYMAN
17. HON. AMINU TUKUR
18. HON. ANDREW UCHENDU
19. HON. ASITA HONOURABLE
20. HON. BASHIR BABALLE
21. HON. BLESSING NSIEGBE
22. HON. DAKUKU PETERSIDE
23. HON. DAWARI GEORGE
24. HON. FARUQ MUHAMMED LAWAN
25. HON. GIBSON NATHANIEL
26. HON. GOGO BRIGHT TAMUNU
27. HON. HALIRU ZAKARI JIKANTORO
28. HON. HASSAN ADAMU
29. HON. HUSSAIN NAMADI
30. HON. IBRAHIM EBBO
31. HON. IBRAHIM TIJJANI KIVAWA
32. HON. ISSA BASHIR
33. HON. KABIRU ACHIDA
34. HON. KHABEEB MUSTAPHA
35. HON. MAURICE PRONEN
36. HON.MOHAMMED SABO
37. HON. MPIGI BARINADA
38. HON. MUHAMMAD AHMED MUKHTAR
39. HON. MUHAMMAD IBRAHIM
40. HON. MUHAMMAD SANI KUTIGI
41. HON. MUKHTARI MUHAMMAD
42. HON. MUSA ADO
43. HON. MUSA SARKIN-ADAR
44. HON. MUSTAPHA BALA DAWAKI
45. HON. MUSTAPHA MASHOOD
46. HON. OGBONNA NWUKE
47. HON. RAFIU IBRAHIM
48. HON. SA’AD NABUNKARI
49. HON. SANI MUHAMMED ALIYU
50. HON. SHUAIBU GOBIR
51. HON. SOKONTE DAVIES
52. HON. SUFIYANU UBALE
53. HON. UMAR BATURE
54. HON. USMAN WADA
55. HON. YUSUPH DUNARI SULE
56. HON. YUSUPH GALAMBI
57. HON. ZAKARI MUHAMMED.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/57-pdp-house-of-reps-members-declare-support-for-atikus-faction/

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Members across ethnic spectrum saying no to the despot called Jonathan. I saw Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo on the list of Atiku faction.

7 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
the number of rep members supporting the faction has been swelled to 102

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/17528-102-reps-say-they-support-atiku-s-faction-of-pdp

jona is on ice
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by nameo: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
We already know them.

Once again, the 'BorntoRule' Apostles and a few Renegades fro Ameachi's Rivers, Negotiating for Power.

Una go fail, just like last time.

9 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by plaindealer: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
S

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
nameo: We already know them.

Once again, the 'BorntoRule' Apostles and a few Renegades fro Ameachi's Rivers, Negotiating for Power.

Una go fail, just like last time.

news flash: jona has been begging his arz out since sunday

4 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
torkaka:

news flash: jona has been begging his arz out since sunday

10 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 04, 2013
Obasanjo is a vindictive human being that never forgives anyone. Obasanjo is currently pretending to be a peacemaker, but the fact is that Obasanjo is working to hit Jonathan where it hurts. My family knows Obasanjo's family of Egba Owu. Obasanjo is from a family and clan that forgives no one.

Dark days ahead for Jonathan. Whoever led Jonathan astray must be flogged big time. From the begining, Jonathan meant well until certain people let him disrespect the people who worked for him to get to the top. Why would someone like me who was all over internet campaigning for Jonathan in 2010 turn against Jonathan? My entire family, friends, cousins and many others voted for Jonathan. Jonathan has bitten the fingers that fed him.

26 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 04, 2013
payless: Obasanjo is a vindictive human being that never forgives anyone. Obasanjo is currently pretending to be a peacemaker, but the fact is that Obasanjo is working to hit Jonathan where it hurts. My family knows Obasanjo's family of Egba Owu. Obasanjo is from a family and clan that forgives no one.

Dark days ahead for Jonathan. Whoever led Jonathan astray must be flogged big time. From the begining, Jonathan meant well until certain people let him disrespect the people who worked for him to get to the top. Why would someone like me who was all over internet campaigning for Jonathan in 2010 turn againsat Jonathan? My entire family, friends, cousins and many others voted for Jonathan. Jonathan has bitten the fingers that fed him.

when you have characters like Asari & Clark running their mouths, this is the end result

16 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 04, 2013
payless: Members across ethnic spectrum saying no to the despot called Jonathan. I saw Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo on the list of Atiku faction.
I THINK I saw one Igbo. Sometimes I can't differentiate between Yoruba Moslem name and Hausa names!!
90percent of them are Hausas.
Why do Hausas love power too much?

5 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by atlwireles: 12:16am On Sep 04, 2013
torkaka:

when you have characters like Asari & Clark running their mouths, this is the end result

What is the result are you people really this naive Asari, Clark and the groups in the Southsouth have no reason to worry. As you people like it,we are used to loud mouths and the noise makers, in Nigeria. When they begin to talk, believe me, you will be the first to know.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:

I THINK I saw one Igbo. Sometimes I can't differentiate between Yoruba Moslem name and Hausa names!!
90percent of them are Hausas.
Why do Hausas love power too much?

Names in number 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 35, 46, 51, and 52 are all southerners from SW, SS, and SS.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by cKaiser: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2013
18. HON. ANDREW UCHENDU
23. HON. DAWARI GEORGE
46. HON. OGBONNA NWUKE

4 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Kairoseki77: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2013
GEJ will be giving his "I will not seek reelection" speech very soon, but in the meantime...

GEJ is staring blankly in the mirror asking himself why it's so hard to be President of Cote D'Ivoire.

PEJ is stealing all the plates and seat cushions to take back to Bayelsa.

GEJ's son is stuffing the billion naira food in a sack.

GEJ's two daughters are breaking off their relationship with FFK.

GEJ career na finish!

Time for this ali baba circus to exit Aso Rock! Look at the preacher laying his career to rest while GEJ looks on like a houseboy who was caught stealing!

3 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by atlwireles: 12:29am On Sep 04, 2013
Kairoseki77: GEJ will be giving his "I will not seek reelection" speech very soon.

PEJ is stealing all the plates and knives now to take back to Bayelsa.

I really hope he does

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by nameo: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2013
cKaiser: 18. HON. ANDREW UCHENDU
23. HON. DAWARI GEORGE
46. HON. OGBONNA NWUKE

These people are from Rivers, mostly. They are Ameachi boys.

The 57 people here are the 'borntorule' Abokki powermongers(mostly) and a few Prodigals fro Rivers. And they want just one thing: Power to move back to the north (in the case of Amaechi, Deputy Servant in Asorock), Or at least lots of money; hence the gragra for Negotiation.

Nothing much here.

8 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by nameo: 12:42am On Sep 04, 2013
payless:

Names in number 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 35, 46, 51, and 52 are all southerners from SW, SS, and SS.

You LIE. They are mostly Ameachi boys from Rivers, licking Abokki azzes

4 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by atlwireles: 12:42am On Sep 04, 2013
You people have the votes to impeach jonah, please start the impeachment. Nah you people go tire. happy days are here again grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Kairoseki77: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2013
nameo:

No YOU lie. Stop repeating lies that others have told you!

3 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by enny5: 1:30am On Sep 04, 2013
pdp is a dead party. accept it.

6 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by nwaanambra1(m): 2:09am On Sep 04, 2013
nameo:

If Amaechi, a governor has all dis boys, then were are the president's boys?

This Amaechi guy is truly a formidable enemy to hav. I guess nw GEj & hipotamy would av seen d clear diference btw awka & oka! They think they can mess anybody up like they did to sylva.

Nxt hipotamy wil cal him to ask him wht he realy wnts!“ Bia amaechi wht did u wnt!wht do u wnti mi to giv u so dat u wil leav my huzibandi alone!my moda die u did nt pay condulance I forgiv u and nw u wnt to make me a widow by force! Amaechi pls leave my family alone!”

Bt seriously am begining to like dis amaechi. U can imagin hw nigeria wil be if he is in Jonathan's sit!

12 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Awake9ja(m): 2:29am On Sep 04, 2013
whatever happens GEJ has constitutional right to seek re-election if he get his parties mandate or at worst decamp to another party.

as for those Atiku royalists from core-north their end is imminent.

5 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Kairoseki77: 2:35am On Sep 04, 2013
Awake9ja: whatever happens GEJ has constitutional right to seek re-election if he get his parties mandate or at worst decamp to another party.

as for those Atiku royalists from core-north their end is imminent.

END TIMEZ ABI? grin

Honestly, between ASUU, New PDP, APC, and Boko Haram it looks like the apocalypse for GEJ. When you include his failure to fulfill most of his 91 election promises, he is toast.

5 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Awake9ja(m): 2:40am On Sep 04, 2013
the major question we should ask is "why are this things happening"? the only answer to it is bcus "the core-north want power back".

another question is "to whose benefit"? answer is to continue their arewa grip on naija.

those singing ATIKUs song should be careful else we all we live to see the effect of Fulani/hausa domination.
no matter how you hate a man don't go ahead approve of every evil thing against him because some of it might affect u too.

11 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Kairoseki77: 2:41am On Sep 04, 2013
Awake9ja: the major question we should ask is "why are this things happening"? the only answer to it is bcus "the core-north want power back".

another question is "to whose benefit"? answer is to continue their arewa grip on naija.

those singing ATIKUs song should be careful else we all we live to see the effect of Fulani/hausa domination.
no matter how you hate a man don't go ahead approve of every evil thing against him because some of it might affect u too.

Stop twisting facts!

The North, South West, even some in the SE/SS like Rochas, Ameachi, Ngige, etc all want a change in leaderhip. It is about a LOT more than the North.

7 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by talk2s(m): 2:44am On Sep 04, 2013
I wonder why some of you here of inferior, insignificant and unpopular groupings known as toothless dogs that only bark but can't bite;
Known as Goodluck Johnathan haters;
Known as detractors;
Known as enermies of progress, etc.
Or better still, in a more related nomenclature, known as opposition,
LIKE TAKING PANADOL FOR PDP's HEADACHE?
Pdp has come to stay.
It would resolve its family disagreement.
It will field GEJ as it candidate in 2015.
Using the achievements of GEJ as a yardstick, it will mobilize Nigerians to vote for Pdp.
GEJ will win the elections.
GEJ will continue to deliver the dividends of democracy to Nigerians.
Nigeria will never be the same again!

8 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Kairoseki77: 2:47am On Sep 04, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GEJ has been in office for four years already...not much to show for it other than an airport and a lot of promises about power.

If you think about it, GEJ will be President for a total of 10 years if he lasts until 2019. As a human being we only get about 7-8 decades on this earth. Do you really want to live an entire decade of your life under GEJ's leadership? I don't! I want to see Naija turn into a first world country before I die, and I don't have any decades to waste!

Nigeria's Gdp $91.37 billion in 1960

China's Gdp $69.79 billion in 1962

We have wasted ENOUGH time with mediocre leaders. It is time for someone that actually can transform Nigeria to take over. Personally, I would prefer Fashola. Either way, PLEASE don't make me live a decade under this silly and incompetent man.

42 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by tellwisdom: 2:53am On Sep 04, 2013
payless: Obasanjo is a vindictive human being that never forgives anyone. Obasanjo is currently pretending to be a peacemaker, but the fact is that Obasanjo is working to hit Jonathan where it hurts. My family knows Obasanjo's family of Egba Owu. Obasanjo is from a family and clan that forgives no one.

Dark days ahead for Jonathan. Whoever led Jonathan astray must be flogged big time. From the begining, Jonathan meant well until certain people let him disrespect the people who worked for him to get to the top. Why would someone like me who was all over internet campaigning for Jonathan in 2010 turn against Jonathan? My entire family, friends, cousins and many others voted for Jonathan. Jonathan has bitten the fingers that fed him.

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by abu12: 3:05am On Sep 04, 2013
FACT, jonathan don't have control over PDP, let him join APGA for safety

Aboki owns PDP

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Awake9ja(m): 3:10am On Sep 04, 2013
Kairoseki77: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GEJ has been in office for four years already...not much to show for it other than an airport and a lot of promises about power.

If you think about it, GEJ will be President for a total of 10 years if he lasts until 2019. As a human being we only get about 7-8 decades on this earth. Do you really want to live an entire decade of your life under GEJ's leadership? I don't! I want to see Naija turn into a first world country before I die, and I don't have any decades to waste!

Nigeria's Gdp $91.37 billion in 1960

China's Gdp $69.79 billion in 1962

We have wasted ENOUGH time with mediocre leaders. It is time for someone that actually can transform Nigeria to take over. Personally, I would prefer Fashola.

DO YOU MIND WHICH REGION THOSE LEADER'S OF YOUR DREAM WILL come FROM? hahaha funny dude.
the last time we check your Fulani/hausa doesn't want development they just want power back to core-north.
but you guys should count we the MB out of your desire.

sorry to tell you pal that we are really tired of you guys, if your people blv they can change naija let the begin by transforming almajiri system in the north.

4 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Kairoseki77: 3:13am On Sep 04, 2013
Awake9ja:

DO YOU MIND WHICH REGION THOSE LEADER'S OF YOUR DREAM WILL come FROM? hahaha funny dude.
the last time we check your Fulani/hausa doesn't want development they just want power back to core-north.
but you guys should count we the MB out of your desire.

The only people fixated and obsessed with the North are PDP paid posters like you.

Tell Tinubu, Fashola, Rochas, Ngige, Amaechi, Aregbesola, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc that it is only about the North.

Both APC and PDP have Northern members. Would you rather have a party that only has Southern members? You can join APGA then. We are talking national politics here.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent / Stop Issuing Warnings To Bandits In English, Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.