Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

RE: The True Image Of Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: The True Image Of Abia State (1951 Views)

INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 / The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: The True Image Of Abia State by chiomen: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2013
This is the rightful and true image of Abia state

2 Likes

Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by chiomen: 12:56am On Sep 04, 2013
True Image of Abia

Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by Afam4eva(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2013
Is it me or do the roads looks ogbanje like?
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by chiomen: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2013
Infrastructural development in Abia

Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by chiomen: 1:06am On Sep 04, 2013
More on Abia Infrastructure

Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by chiomen: 1:10am On Sep 04, 2013
Still on Abia Infrastructure

Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by Afam4eva(m): 1:12am On Sep 04, 2013
What the hell are these? I spit on these projects. They don't look inspiring at all.

1 Like

Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by baynix(m): 1:13am On Sep 04, 2013
Una Smuggle Lagos Keke Napep Enter Abia?? Nor Be Yellow Be Dat?! grin grin Na Joke O!!

Pls, OP.. I 'ld Like To See Abia Schools All These Buildings Are Not For Ordinary Citizenry!
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by mumumugu(m): 1:15am On Sep 04, 2013
Nonsense
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2013
When you look at T.A Orji face you see fraud and a con-man. T.A Orji owns most of the companies that do business with Government of Abia State. Someone told me all the companies that do business with Abia State are registered in Canada and mostly owned by T.A Orji.
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by chiomen: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2013
AGRIC DEVELOPMENT IN ABIA

Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by chiomen: 1:27am On Sep 04, 2013
HEALTHCARE DEVELOPMENT IN ABIA STATE
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by OgeJesus: 1:35am On Sep 04, 2013
chiomen: HEALTHCARE DEVELOPMENT IN ABIA STATE
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by playahP(m): 3:55am On Sep 04, 2013
If that's the "true face" of abia state then I have to say, that's one ugly looking face!!

Tufiakwa... This is a disgrace!! Ewooo!

3 Likes

Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 04, 2013
So how much were you paid?

How much did you sell your soul?
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by obyrich(m): 6:02am On Sep 04, 2013
Chiomen please state where each of those projects were sited lets know if they reflect the true image of Abia state. Let the world know where those projects are. I know that you are still battling with the condemnation your government received few weeks back from the pix that yoruba girl posted here on roads in Aba. Chiomen, a sensible thing to do would be to post images of the post rehabilitation status of those roads. I know that that particular incident rankled your principal so much. He rushed to mend the pothole at Omelazu by faulks. Chiomen, mention one legacy project T.A ORJI sited in Aba or any other part of Abia except Umuahia where he hails from? I have also seen an improved ASEPA presence in Aba, especially around main park. T.A can buy over every media outlet in Nigeria but not my darling nairaland! Truth will always prevail over falsehood. Owolabifunke thank you.

3 Likes

Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by timunlimited: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2013
those structures are not befitting for God's own state
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by obicentlis: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Hmmm....... Wonders shall never end!!!

I have ran check on the OP, its still the same 'emindu, ogejesus' etc. It is still the same person that has all these username.

Check the projects your amiable governor did in 6years whether it worths a billion naira. Abia allocation is more than 6billion excluding LGA funds which is under the custody of the state govt. Multiply this amount by 12 and then you multiply it by 6 then you will know that your master is a failure. Go to Imo state and see development even though Abia has more revenue than imo from federal and Internally generated revenue. Go and see wonders . Imo state has lost count of roads completed within 2yrs of the present govt. Not to mention the cheapest govt development which is buildings.

Aba is a shadow of its self. Obohia road is slum . Obohia has the highest Aba population apart of ngwa road and ohanku but the road is nothing to write home about.

Your master is trying to do poor job on Aba roads since last week due to online criticism abt Aba roads or probably the TV crew from channel tv that will visit Aba soon.

No propaganda will save his face. Touts now control the governance of Abia. Abia is full of touts as revenues with the help of our security agents that are manipulated. He is a failure. He is following GEJ where ever he goes so that he can save him from EFCC but he can't save you. Nemesis must catch you!!!
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by OgeJesus: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2013
Thank God. All these happening in Abia. God bless God's Own State
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by obinalihe: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2013
Abia state government since the inception of the 2nd tenure of Chief T. A. Orji has made tremendous achievements in the area of water and electricity through the ministry of public utilities.
In the area of water,” a comprehensive consultancy services has been carried out on how to rehabilitate the old Umuahia Urban water scheme and other water schemes in the state through the ministry of public utilities and water Resources. The ministry is also liaising with the federal ministry of Niger Delta for the Regional water schemes in the state to be captured in the federal government’s subsidy Removal Reinvestment programme (SUREP).
This will involve the reconstruction, rehabilitation and expansion of the water schemes. Also, the rehabilitation of Umuokpara water scheme has been executed. In the area of electricity the timely intervention by the state government facilitated the inspection and pre -commissioning tests of the Completed 132kv network from Alaoji- Umuahia and the 132/33 KV injection substation equally energized. Consequently, the state government in 2011 awarded contract for the construction of 5no 33kv High Tension feeder lines from the Ohiya 2×30 MVA, 132/33kv injection substation.
The 5 No 33KV feeder lines radiates from Ohiya injection sub-station to the following locations – Afara, Ubakala, Nkwoegwu, Ntigha Umungwa. Construction work along Afara, Ubakala, Nkwoegwu and Umungwa has been completed while work on the Ntigha axis is in progress. This has greatly increased the electricity supply situationin Umuahia metropolis and its environs.
In addition, government initiated and completed the installation of solar energy streetlights in the following areas of Umuahia metropolis-house of Assembly junction to Bende Road, Ndume Otuka Road, Road 3 Low Cost Housing Estate, Health centre Road, World Bank, Adelabu street and Bende road which has reached about 80% completion.

Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by ulonnaya21: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2013
Abia is in the verge of exploding economically
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by boron10(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2013
I can't see the difference between the slums earlier posted and these modified slums called project.

OP, have you no shame? These are what local government chairmen should do and still feel ashamed of the achievement.
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by Abagworo(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2013
@op whoever you are spare us that crap and take a chill pill. Your master is the biggest disappointment in the history of Igboland. Many other Igbos were erroneously thinking Abians voted him in for a 2nd tenure not knowing that he secured it by intimidation and dis -enfrachisement of Abians backed by FG and the military. We should all let posterity judge.

Every picture you posted further demonstrates the epitome of incompetence and mediocracy. Tufiaqua!
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by ulonnaya21: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2013
Why are u crying? What have u achieved in your state? Local govt chairman indeed... In Nigeria abi? Oluku!
boron10: I can't see the difference between the slums earlier posted and these modified slums called project.

OP, have you no shame? These are what local government chairmen should do and still feel ashamed of the achievement.
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by ulonnaya21: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
ABIA IS ON THE VERGE OF EXPLODING ECONOMICALLY
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by Zane2point4(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Aba wia i dey dey type this thing now,OP i swear you are a disgruntled and stupid element,confuse the masses but not me,am in aba now,even angry that i can't comfortably use my car in such a dilapidated and dirty rds every where,stop decieving people and call a spade a spade,go to aba owerri rd,faulks rd,ph rd,ogbor hill were accident is killing ppl everyday blc of an almost falling bridge,go to omuma rd even the azikiwe rd which he photo shopped, guy i swear to you no good place in aba,let me not generalize the few renovated govt house in umuahia that have no value to citizen's life,aba is in a total mess,infact we have no governor.

1 Like

Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by Drhenrysaint(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2013
Op..... Re u mad.

U need to be stoned to death.

Mod if u don't ban d sabo I go vex
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by malele(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2013
chiomen: Still on Abia Infrastructure

Op u are a demon for posting all these lies about ABIA state,how can a human being support evil to this extent?.
I just left ABA 2weeks ago and this fool is try to paint a fake picture of what is not existing in ABA.
Pls don't let this fool deceive u people.
That town ABA is in a mess. The true Pic of ABA is the previous dirty pic posted by somebody here in nairaland sometime ago.
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by awodman: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2013
You should have posted the major roads leading to the two main markets in aba...NGWA ROAD and FAULKS ROAD....but you carefully avoided them cos you know how bad they are...

You show us roads in which the only done was to pour tar and charcoal and which won't even last up to 6 months and you xpect us to clap for you and your master..

I wonder how some of you sleep @ nite...
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by malele(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2013
awodman: You should have posted the major roads leading to the two main markets in aba...NGWA ROAD and FAULKS ROAD....but you carefully avoided them cos you know how bad they are...

You show us roads in which the only done was to pour tar and charcoal and which won't even last up to 6 months and you xpect us to clap for you and your master..

I wonder how some of you sleep @ nite...

Guy those pics no be ABA pic atall.
I don't know the state that has those pics that fool posted.
I just left aba that milverton pic he posted is not that place atall.
Milervton na were all the transport bus in ABA dey,
That place is so dirty.
I don't know why a human being will surport an Evil government to this extent.
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by Confusionist(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2013
chiomen: This is the rightful and true image of Abia state
Ok..
Av not really been to the east cos I fear kidnappers!

But jokes included,

Are these the best you got?

With the bashin of Lag and other SWern states, I think u guys cld at least do a dual-lane road shocked

The standard road now in Ogun is four lanes with wider drainage and side walks!

These are shitz!

Did u even notice the lawlessness in that pix where people double-parked on a single lane road?
Re: RE: The True Image Of Abia State by kaze4blues(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2013
The Op is demented.

Most of the pictures u posted here have been on display for a long time now.
We are used to these old pictures.

Try harder next time

(1) (Reply)

Raw Copy: Obasanjo's Historic Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan / Why We Are Giving More Polling Units To The North- Jega / Amaechi To Lawyers: You Escaped Beating From Thugs Because I Was Out Of Town Whe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.