Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Solve Maths Quickly At A Lightening Speed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solve Maths Quickly At A Lightening Speed (464 Views)

Come Test Your Brain Here (solve Maths)( Photos) / Solve Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solve Maths Quickly At A Lightening Speed by Nehemiah459(m): 4:41am On Sep 04, 2013
I don't know if this should be in the book section (if there is any) or here...

Here is what I came across this book in a site called StudentsDiary.

Secrets of Mental Math
The Mathemagician’s Guide to Lightning Calculation and Amazing Math Tricks
By Arthur Benjamin and Michael Shermer.

INSTANT MULTIPLICATION
Let’s begin with one of my favorite feats of mental math—how to multiply, in your head, any two-digit number by
eleven. It’s very easy once you know the secret. Consider the problem:
32 × 11
To solve this problem, simply add the
digits, 3 + 2 = 5, put the 5 between the 3 and the 2, and there is your answer:

Get the full and free e-book Here
Re: Solve Maths Quickly At A Lightening Speed by Cally01(m): 4:58am On Sep 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
1st to comment.....dancing skeleku

(1) (Reply)

MOUAU 2013/2014 Registration Of Fresh Students Commences!!! / We Can’t Revamp Education Without Stepping On Toes —minister / Ekiti State Government Scholarship And Bursary Awards 2013, Ends 31st October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.